Fatal Crash Closed Eastbound I-24 In ...

Fatal Crash Closed Eastbound I-24 In Cheatham County - NewsChan...

There are 6 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Fatal Crash Closed Eastbound I-24 In Cheatham County - NewsChan.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

NASHVILLE , Tenn. All eastbound lanes on Interstate 24 were closed Monday evening after a wreck in Cheatham County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

PVThankfulness

Pleasant View, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2009
Thank you PVVFD for being the responding team you are!!! God Bless each of you - your community loves you!
onna

Ashland City, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2009
I saw this accident last night while driving back to Clarksville Tn and It broke my heart,I prayed for her when I saw her car and im praying for her family now im sorry that this happened. There was a lot of help out and the team was responsive and worked really hard on the site of this accident!
Cheryl-

New Orleans, LA

#3 Dec 29, 2009
onna wrote:
I saw this accident last night while driving back to Clarksville Tn and It broke my heart,I prayed for her when I saw her car and im praying for her family now im sorry that this happened. There was a lot of help out and the team was responsive and worked really hard on the site of this accident!
Thank you Onna for the kind words and prayers. I am a member of Big Rock Baptist Church where this young lady, her mother, and grandparents are members. She sat with her family in the pew directly behind me, and will be missed. I am sorry you had to witness such a tradgedy.

Since: Nov 09

San Diego, CA

#4 Dec 31, 2009
I been a witness to a teen driver being killed and it will stick with you forever. I am a friend of the family and we are all praying for them. Jessica was such a beautiful girl and a kind person. God Bless this family and help them through this horrific tragedy.
Cheryl

White House, TN

#5 Dec 31, 2009
I think it would be nice if the reporters waited until the toxicology tests come back before making accusations on something they have no evidence of. This family is suffering a tradgedy, and I feel they shouldn't have to be subjected to statements that project a demeaning and defimation of their loved ones character. Jessica was a Christian young lady who loved God and her family. When the toxicology results come back, I hope this reporter has the descency to retract the statement made that belittled this young lady who lost her life, and apologize to her family. Then ask God and her family to forgive you.
Rob

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jan 25, 2010
Jessica was a wonderful person many may not have known. She was going to nashville to visit a friend that i introduced her to. I feel terrible. I miss her and pray one day I can see her and laugh with her again. This is a tragic loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Negroes and crime 48 min Nobama 55
this topix site is full of horrible topixs 48 min retired 1
A word about J Willis from Davidson Co Sheriff ... 5 hr ANONYMOUS 1
Public Notice: J Willis from Davidson Co Sherif... 5 hr agreed 2
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 5 hr Charlie Bob 162
Any men out there 13 hr tim 11
any women witi hsv2 Sun tim 1

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance