Vanderbilt Coach Should Be Fired

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Pissed On

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2012
In tonight's bowl game, Vanderbilt won a great football game. One of the asst coaches should have his ass whipped and he should apologize on Television for his actions. Now, if he doesn't like that, or you don't, I'll pack a couple of sandwiches and hop in the car and be in Nashville in four hours for a scheduled ass-whopping !

There was an interception and a long return. A lineman, big ole boy, ran all the way down the field exerting lots of teamwork and effort and in the Malay, he actually knocked the ball carrier off his feet.
Ad you would have thought that the coach was a schoolboy and he jumped all over an embarrased kid that , yes he made a mistake. But all this crap is happening so fast and furious, bodies flying around, you know interceptions don't happen everyday. He hit his own player.

When you're on a team, you support each other. You always congratulate each other for their efforts. This kid had run all the way down the field and wa throwing a block.

I want the man off the team. He's not a team player. Vanderbilt doesn't need him. S talk amongst yourselves and somebody let me know what it's going to be. Fire him or deal with me....and I'm telling you right now, I'm afraid of me my damn self.

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Have you ever noticed that football players almost always go on to make a strong minded person with a good career. I would have to say that coaches have a lot to do with that because they install believes that most parents don't take the time to install, and yes coaches are rough on players but it prepares them for the future since life it self is tough. As far as what this coach done, he may have had other reasons other then what you know. All I can say is in two years they have taken a team that nobody every talked about and made them a team that you can't count out and I'm not even a fan of Vanderbilt.
Pissed On

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Oh, don't get me wrong. They've done great. I'm in bristol TN and I'm a Hokie fan. A kid in this hometown just decommited to Vandy and signed with UT. Big mistake. Vandy is a real deal and they'll be ranked next year, seriously.

Frankly, I agree with almost every word. Coaches being hard, getting people ready for the world. Dd you see the thing? If you didn't, it wil be on espn over and over.

No, if I were the head coach, I'd make that coach apologies or send packing. We teach team....good or bad.....kid hit the wrong person while trying very hard. Harder than he should have been actually...he was WAY ddownfield and blocking away.

No sir, that would not be an entity on my football team.

Watch it and let me know what you think. And have the very, very best year of your life
mike

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Pissed On wrote:
In tonight's bowl game, Vanderbilt won a great football game. One of the asst coaches should have his ass whipped and he should apologize on Television for his actions. Now, if he doesn't like that, or you don't, I'll pack a couple of sandwiches and hop in the car and be in Nashville in four hours for a scheduled ass-whopping !
There was an interception and a long return. A lineman, big ole boy, ran all the way down the field exerting lots of teamwork and effort and in the Malay, he actually knocked the ball carrier off his feet.
Ad you would have thought that the coach was a schoolboy and he jumped all over an embarrased kid that , yes he made a mistake. But all this crap is happening so fast and furious, bodies flying around, you know interceptions don't happen everyday. He hit his own player.
When you're on a team, you support each other. You always congratulate each other for their efforts. This kid had run all the way down the field and wa throwing a block.
I want the man off the team. He's not a team player. Vanderbilt doesn't need him. S talk amongst yourselves and somebody let me know what it's going to be. Fire him or deal with me....and I'm telling you right now, I'm afraid of me my damn self.
SORRY not gonna happen and if you so picky tough that coach has brought VANDY back to respectabilty winning 9 games for the first time since 1915 [9-1] What do you care you claim your a HOKIE fan you need to worry about your own team and besides he didnt hit him and the player made an honest so chill..
Irony

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2013
@Pissed On

You sound like someone who's been around some and knows a little about coaching and football, so I'm sure that you know that with 22 players, refs, camera crews and all of that going on, sometimes a coach is not going to see things the way that they really happened. I'm sure if you have coached, that you've made some mistakes and done some things you wished that you could take back. I know that I have. With that in mind, perhaps you could just keep the lid on that can of whoopass and save it for someone who really needs it. Hopefully when they watch the films the coach will realize what a jerk off he was and apologize. If he doesn't, then you're right, he probably shouldn't be coaching and if I hear about it, I'll let you know and you can warm up the car.
mike

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Up to the 1950s VANDY was reasonably competive but academia took over and the program suffered-now VANDY wants to win but unfortunatly for whatever reason there are those who want to go back to losing just what is wrong with winning these atheletes students and fans want to enjoy winning and saying firing him for him jumping on a player jeeez get a life..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr b1234here 1,676
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Belle Sexton 1,435
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? Tue kush 6
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Edgar 6
Adam Hill Mon brokenhearted 3
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) Mon sambarrel 37
divorce lawyer Sun love my son 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs