First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Mars

Euless, TX

#150 May 2, 2013
EminemFan wrote:
I dont think he is listen to DO IT ALONE and he states very emotional lyrics there. And Eminem IS Revolting He will Win the Battle.
l
Proof paid the life debt for eminem, just like the music video a year before said he would. Just look at the album covers- encore (on drugs) relapse (flushing them out) recovery (sobriety) now redemption (breaking free)
Rumor has it that eminem was getting baptized in Detroit a couple months ago.
Oscar Splimish

Lansdowne, PA

#152 Jun 1, 2013
Everyone in the Music Industry has to sell there soul
For thats said they in the illuminati or work for them
And dont watch T.V.
Knives_Scissors

Woodbridge, VA

#153 Jun 2, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
What do you guys think about the symbolism appearing in the Day 'n' Night music video?
"the lonely stoner" he admits he smokes marijuana, every single one of fans has to know that, so he's basically high. DAMN THIS SO OLD AND I REPLY 3 YEARS LATER I HAVE NO LIFE AAAAH! I mean yeah.
parker

Provo, UT

#156 Oct 5, 2013
hahah these guys dont know how to talk on the computer.... and you guys obviously dont really listen to music... try thinking of analogies and putting all the dots together... real recognize real... play it back from the top if you recognize real. real shit... is real shit... and soul might not mean straight up soul... but maybe give up your freedom to speak out... for money and doing what they want you to say. and to bring in other members... these artists are really smart and play off simple but in a complex way.. its a martian thing and only people like them, understand them
fvching_amazing

Crown Point, IN

#161 Jul 1, 2014
TEEL from incthemedia wrote:
DISPELL THE ILLUMINATI BULLSHIT. THESE PEOPLE ARE REINCARNATES OF ANCIENT TIMES OF ATLANTIS AND EGYPT. kAYNE IS horus THE GOD OF THE SKY AND KID CUDI IS nOT FROM eARTH. hE TELLS YOU ALL THE TIME hE IS FROM THE moON. ASTROLOGICALLY, THE MOON IS cOOL AND CALM IN THE dAY AND COMES OUT AT NIGHT (EMOTIONALLY)... If Kanye is the God of the sky (horus) and there is a story about Horus eyes, one was considered the Sun and the other the Moon. So study the relationship these artists have. Also study Egyptian times and Atlantis times and the Planets and you can stop scaring Yourselves about Illuminati. if you use your godly talents you will be "illuminati" as well. And ignorant ppl will call you illuminati...
But since the majority of us our scared of God (like when ppl say they are God fearing) You are basically saying you are scared of yourself being as powerful as God. We all have this Power to be OF God and thru God we are EMPOWERED` As we can see Kanye just discovered you can be successful and have alot of money and all that is required is you BE GOOD to people. Show compassion and spread Love.
kid cudi is obviously from earth stupid. He isn't in the illuminati. End of story. Kanye and Jay z on the other had obviously are so fall the f back
Isaiah cano

Pawtucket, RI

#162 Jul 2, 2014
Ok so cudi is not illuminati and this whole idea about him being satanic in Mr.Rager is bull. Yes there is a connection to satan but the overall idea is that hes fighting off hi demons and dealing with anger plus if you watch the video it all happens in his mind meaning its battle between himself an inner conflict. Hes not saying anything related to worshipping the devil
Scooby_Snackz420

Ocean View, NJ

#176 Nov 19, 2014
Its reverse psychology , making something so "UP FRONT" and "IN YOUR FACE" that you dont realize it. Think abou it this way. Maybe they are so upfront about it because they know we wouldnt thibk teice about it because most people would agree and say "They would want to be hidden" but if i got something goin on and my gosl is to keep it covered up, then what better way to hide something then just not hiding it at all and leaving it in plain sight. Sometimes we tend to overly think things through. Just like when your looking for something you misplaced and its right infront of your face but your looking so hard that you dont bother entertaining the most obvious of places. Reverse phaycology and the art of war. Manipulation, distractions, diversions, its all there. You jist need to reprogram your minds. The world we know has not been and never will be the world we know of. Evil is just as REAL and existent today ad it was way back when. When it all comes down to it , its a battle between DARK & LIGHT, GOOD OR EVIL. Illuminati is AS REAL as anything else. Just as somebody quoted before, your brain plays tricks on itself. The "ILLUMINATI " purpously confuses . As the devil is who they worshio and the devil is the god of trickery. The universe has many secrets that have yet to be revealed to regular people but controversy is what keeps you all confused. Meditation is the key. If you want to achieve superiority in this world you must seek the guidance from above and you MUST become intune with yourself, your surroundings, and the universe as well. There are things beyond just us, beyond this planet, beyond the human race. SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE and it all starts with YOU. Some of the superior people today definetly may be of illumniati but thete are equally numbered people who are NOT and are just intune woth the universe, and just as they say we only use a slight percentage of our brains, this is true and some of the most succesful people today are only succeasful because they "embraced the martian" as he would say. Im kot posoitve thats his meanin but embracement means to be enlightened by or to allow something to embrace you is to allow something to come upon you, if you brace the universe and its supernatural connection then himanity can reach the peak of our himanity and possibly evolve as a species. Things such as superpower, teleportation, etc are all possoble believe it or not i really dont care because i am only giving the baulable knowledge i have recieved and it is up to you if you apply it or not. If you want to uncover the answers to your own questions you must MUISSSTT start with YOU. Meditate. Become intune with your 3rd eye , the opening of your mind will be the opening of your world and the more your knowledge expands the more your possibilites will expand. Things beyonf our nature are amongst us, other worldly beings, and both evil and good forces as well. The governemnt has withheld information for centuries and with good reasoning but those who once had good intention have become corrupt and have left us in the dark. I AM TELLING YOU , MEDITATE, TRY TO CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR EVEYTHIMG. ONCE YOU CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS U CAN CONTROL YOUR BRAIN MORE, THEN YOUR SPIRIT WILL BEGIN TO FREE ITSELF FROM THE CAGE WE BEEN LOCKED IN. Learn and open your mind. KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ARE THE KEY TO LIFE AND BEYOND

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate (Sep '14) 1 hr GayleWood 4,094
Republican Law In America for Women,Jobs and Bu... 1 hr Sartandy 2
Kelly G 1 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 131
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Perfection 2,243
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 4 hr epowell 329
anyone remember kelly j lawson 21 hr looking good 4
blues 22 hr rage 1
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]