Johndaman24

Astoria, NY

#107 Feb 4, 2012
Kid cudi has a huge influence on urban youth .Listen to embrace the Martian he says ......"I promise I won't turn the whole world to clover field on the real il destroy it then rebuild".......that sounds like illuminaty shit to me don't get to worked up though even if this was true this shit is out of our hands
Daniel

Fairview, OK

#108 Feb 16, 2012
Listen to 'the prayer' it would anwser he isn't in it. Or 'Who I am' I don't believe he is. If I'm wrong show me some raw evidence, I love kid cudi! And a huge fab of his music. I highly doubt he is in it.
A Kid Named Moon-Guy

United States

#109 Feb 20, 2012
Guys Da Illuminati Is Fucken Real!!! But I Do Not Think Cudi Is Part Of It. As He Always Speaks About God In His Songs & As U Can C In His Music Video Day N Nite He Is Followed By demons & Weird & Bad Thingz Happen 2 Him
noneyabussiness

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#110 Feb 22, 2012
i know kid cudi is not part Illuminati. Alot of people claims that the ones who believes in Illuminati are cray or paranoid or says that it does not exist. My comment to that is keep fooling ya self, you making their job even easier, one less to brain wash. before you start talking, do your research. point is kid cudi actually fights against them. listen and watch his songs, Illuminati is actually after kid cudi because he want nothing to do with them. MJ and Whitney died for that same reason.
Killuminati!
stay strong kid cudi and keep doing you.
cat123

San Bernardino, CA

#111 Mar 16, 2012
you guys are dumb and illuminati is dumb its not brainwashing us and cudi is a G! People listen to conspiracy theories too often .. go to college take psychology
throwinKnowledge

Nashville, TN

#112 Mar 18, 2012
i'm a white girl who has written about "slingin' hoes on the corner for the dough and the coroner"- does this make me a pimp? no.
having some knowledge about the Illum, and if you research Project MKUltra and Delta (very real occurrences), then some will start buying tinfoil hats (dont forget to use mesh inside, it works better LOL) and some will start looking into deeper depths of unicorns and hawks- and then wonder about Mariah Carey and wonder if "Glitter" was symbolic for shiny money (though it made none.
the Illum are very selective and from what I've heard, you have to be of the direct bloodline from Jesus and Mary so...
I think lyrics are lyrics and yes it's all for that cash wad but do some research further before thinking Em is "chosen" because he might have a song called "Space Bound" which, one would assume off the bat, is that he is waiting for the martians to save him. But I digress...
Carrie Scoggins

United States

#113 Mar 23, 2012
I see the government informant tax payer mooching scam of framing people for heing a conspiracy nut is still making liars with a badge plenty of money, and keeping up the drain on tax payer money! Get a job and stop stealing tax payer money loafering on the internet hoping to suck someone in so you can frame them! G-E-T-A-J-O-B!
mrcoocoo

Hartland, MI

#114 Mar 28, 2012
I don't think kid cudi is in the illuminati because he really doesn't seem like it but some of his lyrics are a little sketchy.. and plus how he says all of this stuff about the moon and being In space and out of his body makes me wonder.. listen to the song "maniac" .... it really makes me think who he is,where he is from, and what he talks about
David orama

Pico Rivera, CA

#115 Apr 22, 2012
I truley hope kid cudi is not in illumunati he is my favorite artist I will lose respect for him once your you can't get out. Anonymous is a cool group there the truth about this world every one is corrupt. I just hope kid cudi isint part of illuminati he's a very great artist. A dope ass rapper nd he spits his rymes sikk
samg19

Milwaukee, WI

#116 Apr 24, 2012
Cudderswitgodn2pac wrote:
Cudi talks about how hees distint to everyone else...no way hes in the illuminati. listin to the prayer. KiD CuDi is a very religious man. Theres no way. Second the illuminati is bullshit according to most everyone is in it its random shit. 2pac died cause of east coast west coast shit.
I kind of doubt tupac was killed in east coast west coast shit. He was tryin to bring down the illuminati. His last album was kiluminati. Which is funny. Lol. And there might be subliminal messages in the prayer. My cousin listened to it while sleeping and had nightmares. Lol. Imma try it one day to see if he was fuckin around.
Nick Adams

Portland, OR

#117 Apr 29, 2012
just go onto youtube and listen to come around and you will know he is talking about illuminati but I think what he maybe trying to say is that he is in the orginization to get money for his family but truly beleives in god and jesus because how he sais it in the song and lebron is known to be in the illuminati and he is refrenced in the song but when cudi sais think about intergalactic he is refrencing the new life and he figured that out by smoking weed and opening his mind up
Nick Adams

Portland, OR

#118 Apr 29, 2012
and I wanna add the fact think about how damn talented he is and how good his songs are and the fact he is not fully main stream. The illuminati makes people main stream who join there orginization but Kid Cudi is not really that main stream and his songs are like ten thousand times better than most songs now a days so that is something to think about
lolol

Langhorne, PA

#119 May 23, 2012
Cudi isn't in the illuminati deffinatley not he raps about living your life he is something out of this world. The people use subliminal messaging to get you into drugs, sex, and only care about money.
kid cudi fan

Princeton Junction, NJ

#120 Jun 4, 2012
killuminati wrote:
Only mainstream rappers, and singers are in or related to illuminati, that's my theory. The reason i say i is because for your records to sell at, you must be a pawn for illuminati...bascially you have to advertise worshipping the devil pretty much. And if i can remember correctly, Cudi is not a mainstream rapper, his name isn't heard all the time, not everyone knows of him...but as far as Jay-z, Kanye West, Rihanna and many others are concerned...their names are known by almost everyone who listens to the radio, period. Im happy that Cudi isn't with it though, because i can listen to his music without worrying about being brain washed! Kid Cudi is not in Illuminati...end of discussion.
why is ur name killuminati?
alexxxx

Cuernavaca, Mexico

#121 Jun 23, 2012
i think cudi was in illuminati like in heart of a lion he talks of someone saving his soul and i think this "someone" is GOD i think thats why he went to jail so GOD. can save him also later in the song he say "like me and the devil trying to rip out my soul trying to catch a person on sleep NO NO" i think what he means here is that he doesnt want to get caught up on this illuminati thing ever again and that hes thankful to GOD for helping him.
alexxxx

Cuernavaca, Mexico

#122 Jun 23, 2012
Nick Adams wrote:
and I wanna add the fact think about how damn talented he is and how good his songs are and the fact he is not fully main stream. The illuminati makes people main stream who join there orginization but Kid Cudi is not really that main stream and his songs are like ten thousand times better than most songs now a days so that is something to think about
but when "day n nite" came out he was a big hit and he turned into a mainstream person until he went to jail thats when no one really heard of him again
alexxxx

Cuernavaca, Mexico

#123 Jun 23, 2012
noneyabussiness wrote:
i know kid cudi is not part Illuminati. Alot of people claims that the ones who believes in Illuminati are cray or paranoid or says that it does not exist. My comment to that is keep fooling ya self, you making their job even easier, one less to brain wash. before you start talking, do your research. point is kid cudi actually fights against them. listen and watch his songs, Illuminati is actually after kid cudi because he want nothing to do with them

. MJ and Whitney died for that same reason.
Killuminati!
stay strong kid cudi and keep doing you.
you have a good point there my friend :)
Nick Adams

Portland, OR

#124 Jul 8, 2012
I personally love kid cudi and his music has truly made a bit of an impact on my life and the way I interpret the songs is that hes talking about his life and stuff like that and not trying to spread illuminati! So can we please stop listening to bullshit we here and listen to music for what it actually is and not look for some second meaning
Joe

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#125 Aug 17, 2012
insight wrote:
i think kid cudi is in the illuminati...but these lyrics from his song "Soundtrack 2 My Life" is sketchy
I've got some issues nobody can see
And all these emotions are pourin' outta me
I bring them to the light for you.....
and this part also
And I tried to piece the puzzle of the universe,
Split an eighth of shrooms just so I can see the universe,
I try to think about MYSELF AS A SACRIFICE,
Just to show the kids they ain't the ONLY ONES UP AT NIGHT,
The moon will ILLUMINATE MY ROOM AND SOON I'M CONSUMED BY MY DOOM...??!?
now in my opinion any who needs to do drugs to be able create music, isn't a real artist...they've got something deep troubling them.
Cudi doesn't do drugs to make music, he does them to keep him happy. Listen to any of his music, the only time he talks about smoking is when he says it keeping him happy. Cudi was addicted to coke during those songs too. So most of them are about his drug addiction and how he is depressed at the fact that he couldn't stop. Go listen to maniac, thats entirely about his cocaine addiction.
nick

Lincoln, AR

#126 Aug 27, 2012
killuminati wrote:
Only mainstream rappers, and singers are in or related to illuminati, that's my theory. The reason i say i is because for your records to sell at, you must be a pawn for illuminati...bascially you have to advertise worshipping the devil pretty much. And if i can remember correctly, Cudi is not a mainstream rapper, his name isn't heard all the time, not everyone knows of him...but as far as Jay-z, Kanye West, Rihanna and many others are concerned...their names are known by almost everyone who listens to the radio, period. Im happy that Cudi isn't with it though, because i can listen to his music without worrying about being brain washed! Kid Cudi is not in Illuminati...end of discussion.
This is a world where we work for the elite,they are essentially the gods that lord over us,the elite make the laws that they do not observe themselves.Its about time we do something about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 13 min CHARLIE'S ANGEL 186
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 7 hr bigfan 2,263
News Last Season for Bobby Jones Gospel on BET 8 hr Smokey1958 1
Review: Tennessee Family Dental 13 hr ShirleyWill12 4
back in black 15 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 113
Bars with Mechanical Bull 15 hr Traveler7 1
Music Balance 18 hr gab 2
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE