No blasphemy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Ok finally to disclose the rumors. Kid cudi is not illuminati just listen to his music, for example listen to heart of a lion and cudi zone. He constantly talks about Not being sucked in and that money and fame is not everything. And also he does not met the requirement to be in illuminati. Now jay-z and kanye west and the others rumores to be are though.
rando

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

except kudi works with kanye and jay z. it's not like he would straight up be obvious about being involved in his lyrics. Kanye west's first big hits were stronger and jesus walks! Cudi is to early in the game to know for sure but we will see soon i think. Cudi also retired before he got really big and then suddenly changed his mind... interpret that as you would like.
killuminati

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Judged:

Only mainstream rappers, and singers are in or related to illuminati, that's my theory. The reason i say i is because for your records to sell at, you must be a pawn for illuminati...bascially you have to advertise worshipping the devil pretty much. And if i can remember correctly, Cudi is not a mainstream rapper, his name isn't heard all the time, not everyone knows of him...but as far as Jay-z, Kanye West, Rihanna and many others are concerned...their names are known by almost everyone who listens to the radio, period. Im happy that Cudi isn't with it though, because i can listen to his music without worrying about being brain washed! Kid Cudi is not in Illuminati...end of discussion.
White Rabbit

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

What do you guys think about the symbolism appearing in the Day 'n' Night music video?
TEEL from incthemedia

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Judged:

DISPELL THE ILLUMINATI BULLSHIT. THESE PEOPLE ARE REINCARNATES OF ANCIENT TIMES OF ATLANTIS AND EGYPT. kAYNE IS horus THE GOD OF THE SKY AND KID CUDI IS nOT FROM eARTH. hE TELLS YOU ALL THE TIME hE IS FROM THE moON. ASTROLOGICALLY, THE MOON IS cOOL AND CALM IN THE dAY AND COMES OUT AT NIGHT (EMOTIONALLY)... If Kanye is the God of the sky (horus) and there is a story about Horus eyes, one was considered the Sun and the other the Moon. So study the relationship these artists have. Also study Egyptian times and Atlantis times and the Planets and you can stop scaring Yourselves about Illuminati. if you use your godly talents you will be "illuminati" as well. And ignorant ppl will call you illuminati...
But since the majority of us our scared of God (like when ppl say they are God fearing) You are basically saying you are scared of yourself being as powerful as God. We all have this Power to be OF God and thru God we are EMPOWERED` As we can see Kanye just discovered you can be successful and have alot of money and all that is required is you BE GOOD to people. Show compassion and spread Love.
TEEL from incthemedia

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Judged:

killuminati wrote:
Only mainstream rappers, and singers are in or related to illuminati, that's my theory. The reason i say i is because for your records to sell at, you must be a pawn for illuminati...bascially you have to advertise worshipping the devil pretty much. And if i can remember correctly, Cudi is not a mainstream rapper, his name isn't heard all the time, not everyone knows of him...but as far as Jay-z, Kanye West, Rihanna and many others are concerned...their names are known by almost everyone who listens to the radio, period. Im happy that Cudi isn't with it though, because i can listen to his music without worrying about being brain washed! Kid Cudi is not in Illuminati...end of discussion.
This is bullshit! Stop seperating people as Illuminati we are all of GOD. If you are brainwashed by the Media than you are WITH the same group who believes in the ILLUMINATI as being some type of group of elite or "pawn for illuminati". We all have FREE WILL. So USE it! The SEPERATION is the IMPORTANT PART. I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW TO BE APART OF THE ILLUMINATI. DO YOU~ AT ALL TIMES. MAKE YOUR DREAMS REALITY. ASK GOD TO GUIDE YOU. PRAY AND TRUST IN GOD'S GUIDANCE. IT'S ALL THE SAME THING.
boom

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

this is from kid cudi's song "embrace the martian"

Licensed to ill
I promise I won稚 turn the whole world to Cloverfield
On the real, yea I will. I値l destroy it and then rebuild
Just for thrills, sometimes you got to do it
Sometimes to show the tough love
No one is above, what you are hearin now dude
No matter who else included, I知 saluted
I知 saluted
I知 zooted
Oh, whether you appeal or not
This is the real
Real recognize real
You. You are me
Like it or not and I
I am you oo oo

personally im a huge fan of cudi; however this is a sketchy verse
whoa

Clarks Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

boom wrote:
Licensed to ill
I知 saluted
I知 zooted
This is the real
Real recognize real
You. You are me
Like it or not and I
I am you oo oo
Thats way sketch. I really like cudi though...but what about the song "Know Why"
Joosh

Albany, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

TEEL from incthemedia wrote:
DISPELL THE ILLUMINATI BULLSHIT. THESE PEOPLE ARE REINCARNATES OF ANCIENT TIMES OF ATLANTIS AND EGYPT. kAYNE IS horus THE GOD OF THE SKY AND KID CUDI IS nOT FROM eARTH. hE TELLS YOU ALL THE TIME hE IS FROM THE moON. ASTROLOGICALLY, THE MOON IS cOOL AND CALM IN THE dAY AND COMES OUT AT NIGHT (EMOTIONALLY)... If Kanye is the God of the sky (horus) and there is a story about Horus eyes, one was considered the Sun and the other the Moon. So study the relationship these artists have. Also study Egyptian times and Atlantis times and the Planets and you can stop scaring Yourselves about Illuminati. if you use your godly talents you will be "illuminati" as well. And ignorant ppl will call you illuminati...
But since the majority of us our scared of God (like when ppl say they are God fearing) You are basically saying you are scared of yourself being as powerful as God. We all have this Power to be OF God and thru God we are EMPOWERED` As we can see Kanye just discovered you can be successful and have alot of money and all that is required is you BE GOOD to people. Show compassion and spread Love.
If cudi's supposed to symbolize the moon than in embrace the martian is he possibly talking about somebody else? who is the martian. i really like your insight man and you seem pretty intelligent. if you want to talk about life sometime send me an e-mail: henderson.skate92@yahoo.com
Joosh

Albany, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

i think the illuminati is just another form of propaganda. we get so caught up in this world of what we hear smell or see but our minds are really just playing tricks. this "me" generation and selfishness must come to an end but we are all too naive to care. our world is run on the inverse of the 10 commandments. this could be heaven or hell. life is only how you make it. as sheep in this world of wolves we must be cunning like the serpent but as gentle as doves.. think about it
Tiisha

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Joosh yu speak amazingley
most yu guys do
so deep real and true yu guys understand the meaning of anything lyfe throws at yu
yu eleminate the rediculous an analyze and study what yu hear
ready the just of what yu guys wrote made me feel lyke alot juss gott off mynd
i was very confused an puzzled when i fyrst heared cudi was in the illuminati
then i thought again an i was juss lyke ill styll stick wyth hym
then i Thought again an i was juss lyke no..... Not the cudi
not the only person i knew that understood what i understood hd helped me an i wasnt ganna juss drop hym for sum rediculous rumor but his song " know why" does help the reasoning of all tha illuminati bs..
igotthegodonmysi de

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

What I think is that cudi MIGHT be a illuminati. But I think it really doesn't matter when u just listen to the music just for the music not worshipping illuminati and devil shit. I do think that cudi retired and came back cause of the music industry illuminati. Don't forget that he also went to jail maybe cause he wanted to quit the industry but they didn't let him? Iono but we will never know the truth behind the industry unless we r in it. So what's the whole point? Right? Just love the music that they write I still like all these known illuminati ppl like kanye drake eminem and such except jay z cause he's a bitch. What I am saying is that although kid cudi might be illuminati this guy has real talent no matter what even before he got into the industry. I can't wait till his next album to blow up but then at the same time I hope he doesn't make gay ass music like other industry ppl that got sucked into.
concerned citizen

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

igotthegodonmyside wrote:
What I think is that cudi MIGHT be a illuminati. But I think it really doesn't matter when u just listen to the music just for the music not worshipping illuminati and devil shit. I do think that cudi retired and came back cause of the music industry illuminati. Don't forget that he also went to jail maybe cause he wanted to quit the industry but they didn't let him? Iono but we will never know the truth behind the industry unless we r in it. So what's the whole point? Right? Just love the music that they write I still like all these known illuminati ppl like kanye drake eminem and such except jay z cause he's a bitch. What I am saying is that although kid cudi might be illuminati this guy has real talent no matter what even before he got into the industry. I can't wait till his next album to blow up but then at the same time I hope he doesn't make gay ass music like other industry ppl that got sucked into.
one world order is just around the corner beware folks
Yancy

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

I'm scared. I was just fine until I heard all the people I look up to worship the devil. I'm still having a hard time believing it
lozograpin

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

think about it illuminati would wanna not be so out there u know they would wanna be hidden. so basically my theory is everyone who is illuminati are just a cover so people will not listen to them. and will listen to supposed non illuminati. so that we get brainwashed.
Tiger

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

listen to kid cudi's tim westwood freestyle or the outcome and in both he says "middle finger to the clouds/ kid cudi holding it from here on down"
PAg

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

That is very Gnostic of you to say! Great work!
boom wrote:
Licensed to ill
I知 saluted
I知 zooted
This is the real
Real recognize real
You. You are me
Like it or not and I
I am you oo oo
cudifan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

this is part of a verse from Cudi Zone

"And the devil with the harpin dress tryin' ask me for one dance,

He think he slick but my guardians protects me from his wrath,

So in my place no hate shall enter
livin high up there, up there

Hopin', Hopin', Floatin', I will find peace somewhere"
Bee

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I really liked this dude, something new, fresh and I could feel what he was saying. But until (pursuit of happiness video) i had questions on this dude. holding the (A-OK sign with Drake) then i knew they got him.

http://addicted-2-retail.com/2010-kid-cudi-il...

look at 0:36 (two pyramids with eyes on them) you be the judge.
insight

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

i think kid cudi is in the illuminati...but these lyrics from his song "Soundtrack 2 My Life" is sketchy

I've got some issues nobody can see
And all these emotions are pourin' outta me
I bring them to the light for you.....

and this part also

And I tried to piece the puzzle of the universe,
Split an eighth of shrooms just so I can see the universe,
I try to think about MYSELF AS A SACRIFICE,
Just to show the kids they ain't the ONLY ONES UP AT NIGHT,
The moon will ILLUMINATE MY ROOM AND SOON I'M CONSUMED BY MY DOOM...??!?

now in my opinion any who needs to do drugs to be able create music, isn't a real artist...they've got something deep troubling them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of146
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min I wanna C 138,494
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) 5 hr astral_genocide 55
Nashville Auto Diesel College (Oct '08) 5 hr Never Jeff Baxster 53
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr Bill 1,313
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 20 hr Pat Porter 1
att new enternet Wed DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed BOB 8,588
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000