Next Last
jason aldean

Ellijay, GA

#42 Apr 21, 2013
Joe Joe Joe Diffie
oh boy

Campbellsville, KY

#43 Apr 24, 2013
Can someone comment from recent experience? We drove down Sunday with our son and the first place he was to live (right across from school) there were pit bulls chained up next door to the house he was to rent and very thuggish looking people hanging out on the porch. Gut feeling said hell no!! So we called housing guy and he put him in another house a mile away, seemed 70% better. I'm going today to register him, classes start Friday. Now after reading these posts i'm a little worried.
He has some experience from vocationAl school in high school. I've heard nothing bit good things from many people about the school and their careers after graduation. I am a very protective mother so please give honest answers about the dangers. He's a big boy very tall and stout, but very soft spoken and kind.
His car is a piece of crap so doubt anyone will break in lol. I.do remember being told several times to get renters insurance, maybe this is why?? We're not well to do financially so I'm not sure 800$ rent would be an option unless it covered everything. I.believe he will be working at a warehouse so that helps.
Oh now I'm nervous so any advice will be appreciated
student

Campbellsville, KY

#44 Apr 27, 2013
Can someone recommend Nice, safe apartments outside of the campus area
Thanks
Thinking bout goin there

Panama City Beach, FL

#45 Jul 11, 2013
What kinda breaks to you get there. Summer, winter, spring, fall etc
Very Bad Place

Mount Juliet, TN

#46 Aug 6, 2013
They must take every ex-con in the state. I had 3 in my 1st class. Scary area for sure. I went home after being robbed. I owe them major money now. Stay away from this place.
curveballer

Pulaski, TN

#47 Oct 15, 2013
NADC is a fine school honestly. I make 70/hr and would be working at mcdonalds if it werent for this school

United States

#48 Oct 18, 2013
The area has changed a lot. Now, it's a bohemian neighborhood. The area has been fixed up, cops patrol constantly. East Nashville is a great place to live. People love to spread fear these days. You will be fine.
Chris

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Oct 18, 2013
I'm a current student at NADC. this school will screw you over for money. I've been lied to a lot. The teachers are real dick heads. They moved way to fast and expect you to learn it the first time. The school is located pretty much in the ghetto. It isn't worth the money. They will butter that biscuit as much as possible bc the president gets a 2 million dollar bonus every year for having a certain amount of students. The will do anything to get you here. The buildings are not that nice. The food is disgusting. I hate it here but if I leave I still have to pay $15000. It's not worth the hasel
tyler

Kingsport, TN

#50 Jan 25, 2014
i went there in 2006 and hated it.the school is trashy, the campus is horrible. the cafetiria WORKERS GOT BUSTED DEALING COCAINE WHILE I WAS THERE. they told me they would help me find a job. YEAH RIGHT. all they did was print me off jobs of the computer something i could have done at home. the school cost me abour 30,000 and i regret every penny. the shop classes they just let u work on your own cars and help if you ask. this is the worste place ever. some taechers knew what hey were doing others didnt. my recruitor told me it would cost 21000 but it ended up costing about 9000 more than that.i got 9000 in grants but they said that would only cover the cost of the dorm.hmm kind fo funny right.this place is a joke. i couldnt even get a job after i left. i would tell the employers i graduated from nadc and they would just kind of sniker and say thats good. the text books are print offs of the i-car videos that hte school has. i would never tell anyone to go here especially for collision repair. they only care about the diesle kids. cause thats the most of their income flow. the carrer days were only businesses that were hiring the diesle students. i hate this school for what it is and how they lie to kids that really dont know any better. if it is you attending or a parent reading this take my advice and please dont attend or let your kid go there. it would be a mistake for life. trust me.
tyler

Kingsport, TN

#51 Jan 25, 2014
o, and as for being safe, IT IS, in the ghetto. while i was there there was a race riot. no joke. i stayed in the douglas dorms and walked out one night and saw police cars everywhere in the road in front of the cafe. there were police men in riot gear, the whole nine yards. so dont let ANYONE lie to you this school is horrible. if my son said he was going to attend here i would give him a swift kick in the butt.this is all coming from firsrt hand experience
Jeepman733

Charleston, WV

#52 Jan 28, 2014
Does anybody know David ogle from nadc class of 97 trying to find old friends
nadc student

Madison, TN

#53 Mar 25, 2014
I am a student here and it is a good school it has its ups and downs way to many drugs on campus the food is nasty but as far as education wise its wonderful now campus life u have to have a good head on your shoulders you don't want to get mixed in with wrong crowd they watch for that all the security guards are dick heads but those are minor problems if u have anymore questions I'm happy to answer
Never Jeff Baxster

Farmington, MI

#54 Jul 10, 2014
Id they offer you off campus housing do not rent from this guy. He goes through your drawers and steals from you while your at school, he will balme it on everyone else in the house. He will charge you high dollar to live and share a room in a shit hole, turn your heat down to 67 in the winter and harrass you everyday. BEWARE OF THE HOUSING OF JEFF BaxSTER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min Smack Down 1,323
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) 2 hr sambarrel 37
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr sambarrel 1,666
divorce lawyer 11 hr love my son 1
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? 12 hr weedless 5
vote no to lamar and yes to ball in 2014 u.s se... 12 hr Ex-Republican 2
after today Titans done 13 hr lp field last place 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs