Nashville DA Drops Charges Against Eyecandy Salon Owner

Mar 18, 2009 Full story: Nashville Scene 44

Money laundering and felony drug charges against Eyecandy Salon co-owner Cassie King eyecandysalon.com Cassie King have been dropped by the district attorney's office, according to spokeswoman Susan Niland.

Full Story
What a joke

Nashville, TN

#21 Apr 25, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
These are the most absurd comments. Keep the kids out of the whole thing. People should mind their own business and keep their opinions to themselves. Families have been torn apart by unproved accusations.
Glad to know someone actually knows what all these other families have been through because of this. I heard a few guys got like 8 and 10 years and others walked free.(now that is crazy) All had families I'm sure. Sure....they have made mistakes and I'm sure the ones who are doing the time right now regret ever minute of the desicions they have made. My heart goes out to the wives and children.
REDBEERD

Nashville, TN

#22 Apr 25, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
These are the most absurd comments. Keep the kids out of the whole thing. People should mind their own business and keep their opinions to themselves. Families have been torn apart by unproved accusations.
Wow really Metro police arrest dozens of people a week and dont care about ripping a family apart. Obviously money and privelige played a role in this, I've seen people who went to jail and people declined to press charges but yet the D.A and the state proceeded anyway..Justice is blind and biased as well...
Storming Norman

United States

#23 May 16, 2011
Cassie is trash. She has Mya calling Chase daddy now. She claimed to be Logans mom, but dumped him back on his grandmother because Chase told her to.
Thegirl

Brentwood, TN

#26 Apr 1, 2013
Storming Norman wrote:
Cassie is trash. She has Mya calling Chase daddy now. She claimed to be Logans mom, but dumped him back on his grandmother because Chase told her to.
I know miya
hmm

Nassau, Bahamas

#27 Aug 27, 2013
questions wrote:
Has Jeffrey and Vernon been sentenced yet?
40 yrs and 94
Eagle

United States

#28 Aug 29, 2013
buford & dozier got their pay offs.
Judgement

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Aug 29, 2013
Hey, we've got obama & bidden. why not chris buford. same tree. the stink is never far from the S`hit.
Rapter Man

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Aug 29, 2013
The woman will get off & the guys go to jail. DA gets aBJ.
C Buford

United States

#31 Aug 29, 2013
You People Need To Shut up & Mind Your Business & Let Us Take Care Of Ours. We Know Whats Best Not You Uneducated Dimwits.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Aug 30, 2013
Hey. Y'all leave my Bro Chris Alone. He juss need a little on the side that all. He Can Have whatever He want dropped.
At Last

Kansas City, MO

#33 Sep 1, 2013
Ah hell. The d a is crookeder than any of them.
Whoa

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Sep 4, 2013
Hold on there now, these D As are straight arrows, they aren't like those other lawyers, they all go to a special law school for honest lawyers. no crooked stuff here.
Tired

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Sep 5, 2013
just drop this.
pissonit

United States

#36 Sep 11, 2013
whatever
Buford T Justice

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Sep 12, 2013
chris buford & friends are slimey pukes. crooked crap waiting to be flushed.
jap slap

United States

#38 Sep 16, 2013
yall leave generel buford alone, man he need a lil extra pay to.. a pay off didnt hurt anny of yaall so let em be. he gota keep up his ho.
Bullit

United States

#39 Sep 16, 2013
all those nastieville da's are liars. their leader is a lowdown piece of dog$hit.
eddy

Little Rock, AR

#40 Sep 16, 2013
Looks like someone is crazy and talks to themself.
Joint Forces

United States

#41 Sep 18, 2013
Do you really expect True Justice from these nazis?
Rockslide

United States

#42 Sep 19, 2013
Another one for the anals of sorriest lawyers. LOL. The list just keeps growing. We're over run with scum sucking crooks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min NorCal Native 2,892
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 8 hr In the closet 765
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) 8 hr suspicion 24
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... Fri ronnie 6
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Dec 19 b1234here 1,861
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer Dec 18 Coldasice 1
impeach Obama (Nov '13) Dec 18 Go Blue Forever 71
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:47PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets