Nashville DA Drops Charges Against Ey...

Nashville DA Drops Charges Against Eyecandy Salon Owner

There are 44 comments on the Nashville Scene story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Nashville DA Drops Charges Against Eyecandy Salon Owner. In it, Nashville Scene reports that:

Money laundering and felony drug charges against Eyecandy Salon co-owner Cassie King eyecandysalon.com Cassie King have been dropped by the district attorney's office, according to spokeswoman Susan Niland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashville Scene.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WHAT

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2009
" Money laundering and felony drug charges against Eyecandy Salon co-owner Cassie King
eyecandysalon.com
Cassie King
have been dropped by the district attorney's office, according to spokeswoman Susan Niland. "

If this had been a man, they would not have dropped the charges.

" However, though charges have been dropped, the Music Row salon is still the subject of a Drug Task Force investigation in connection with the charges. Niland would not say whether charges would be brought at a later date, or whether the charges were dropped due to a dearth of evidence. "

Yeah, whatever!

" Charges against her husband, Jeffrey King, still stand pending the outcome of a grand jury investigation, as do the charges against six other co-conspirators in a scheme that involved hundreds of pounds of marijuana and legitimate businesses through which the proceeds would allegedly be cleansed. "

" Charges against her husband, Jeffrey King, still stand "

of course

It must be nice to break the law and heve the DA be so generously merciful. Too bad they are not extending such kindness and mercy to her husband ,or any other men involved. How sickeningly misandric.
Tiffany

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2009
What is wrong with our justice system? Obviously there are exceptions for blonde hair and boobs. How, under normal circumstances, could anyone have these serious charges dropped? I find it despicable and ludicrous that this woman not only participated in such illegal activity, she did so while putting her own children at risk. She knowingly participated in dangerous activity along with her husband, whom is still in jailÂ…which raises the questionÂ…Did she throw her husband under the bus to save her precious blonde extensions. Good thing she did I guess. They do not have full service salons in jail, well not that kind anyway!
Jon

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2009
Another princess of entitlement
Kelly

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2009
Tiffany, you have no clue what you are talking about get a life!
Someone who knows

Joelton, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2009
Did you ever think that Jeffrey might have told her to fold so she can take care of their son???? Plus have the business stay open so there is an income coming in to support them two...Plus Carrie went to work Jeffrey didn't...
Someone who is OVER IT

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Apr 1, 2009
Wahh! Wahh! Boo-Hoo! So maybe she's sorry she got caught and NOW those poor children are the ones who will suffer. She (they) should have thought of that before now!! Some people think they're Prima Donna's and they can do whatever they want without consequences. I guess the law looks the other way when the glare of blonde and boobs gets in their eyes.
djk

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2009
how about finding out the facts before jumping to conclusions and judging someone on their appearance? In the US legal system those accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
rpg

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2009
djk wrote:
how about finding out the facts before jumping to conclusions and judging someone on their appearance? In the US legal system those accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
" In the US legal system those accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. " Only if the accused is a woman. "This is a woman's nation " - Maria Shriver, First Lady California

It doesn't work like this for men or boys. We are presumed guilty unless/until we prove ourselves innocent
rpg

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 1, 2009
Oh, and Tennessee is a "woman's state". The laws are made for the specific protection and misuse by women
SCT

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 8, 2009
She is pretty hot though. I visit the salon often and have to say she is smokin'.
she at Salon LuXe-Hville

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2009
well 1st of all Logan is not their son, and who puts their kids in this kind of crap???? Drug dealers and users of course. The kids are better off with someone thats gonna think of those kids 1st. Not the money and material things. They are shallow selfish people that should be held accountable. Which she is now a co owner of a salon in Hendersonville mind you (of course that money is dirty) Dont support her cause get them out of hendersonville Keep it in Nashville if we have to keep the bimbo with boobs and no brains on the streets.
someone who knows

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2009
These are the most absurd comments. Keep the kids out of the whole thing. People should mind their own business and keep their opinions to themselves. Families have been torn apart by unproved accusations.
1 who knows

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Oct 31, 2009
All the peolple that are defending these dirtbags need to shutup! Jeffrey has multiple kids that he has nothing to do with and paid no child support to. He is a bitch and a snitch! She is a former Titans cheerleader turned into a common streetwalker! She has ruined her whole family! They both will get whats coming in the end!
Great

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2009
Well said "1 who knows"! The only spin I could put on your comment is this:Thank God that these kids that Jeffrey didn't see do not have to worry about any involvement with those trashy people! They are better off and should count it as a blessing that they didn't see them! Well said though!
CRICH

Portland, TN

#15 Mar 24, 2010
jeffry did take care of his kids i witnessed it 1st hand fck all you broke btches talkin shit!!! FREE JEFFREY
Jeffrey is worthless scum

Belfast, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2011
He is trash always has been and will be. He let the game take over everyhting about him. I know of kids that he had denied knowing damn well they were his. I hope he sits in the prison dungon for life. Maybe he can be someones bitch in there too since thats what he is
Interesting

Madison, TN

#17 Feb 8, 2011
It appears that there are a lot of questions in this matter. What was Cassie's involvement? Why did a family member become the owner of Eyecandy Salon just shortly after all this happened? If doesn't matter the color of her hair or that she was a former Titan's cheerleader but what is interesting is how does anyone have these types of serious charges dropped? What was the DA thinking? How did this family member acquire Eyecandy Salon and what is the arrangement between Cassie and that family member? It's just interesting!
lame

Nashville, TN

#18 Feb 11, 2011
y'all must have pretty sad lives to be talking about this still. clearly you have personal issues you have to take care of haaha
questions

Sandy, TX

#19 Mar 1, 2011
Has Jeffrey and Vernon been sentenced yet?
What a joke

Madison, TN

#20 Apr 25, 2011
I heard Jeffrey was moved to Rutherford County to have his trial there.

Funny thing is that Miss Pre-Modonna has already moved on to a New Gorilla juice head. Works fast huh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens charged in Gatlinburg fire 1 hr I used to be someone 1
Negroes and crime 4 hr I used to be someone 14
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history (Jul '14) 9 hr Natisa 2
News Clinic Accused Of Selling Prescription Drugs Il... (Aug '09) 13 hr Austin Florence 80
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 16 hr Sco-ttt 2
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... Tue moron 33
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Nashville (Sep '15) Tue Noway 21

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages