19-Year-Old Man's Body Found In Sprin...

19-Year-Old Man's Body Found In Springfield

There are 26 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jun 27, 2013, titled 19-Year-Old Man's Body Found In Springfield. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. A homicide investigation was under way in Springfield after a 19-year-old man's body was found early Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bart Posey

Springfield, TN

#1 Jun 27, 2013
OK. Self inflicted gun shot.....not likely....
Smarts

Landrum, SC

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Bart Posey wrote:
OK. Self inflicted gun shot.....not likely....
It will be another mysterious death that the Police wont find out the truth on.

Greenbrier, TN

#3 Jun 27, 2013
He was trash anyways!
Shameful

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Another possible homicide? Surely not here in Springfield. Not with such a capable new police chief that could come in here with new ideas, policies and so much intelligence. This guy has done absolutely nothing except brag on himself. I think if he would use his hands on doing his job instead of patting himself on his back, we may could get to the bottom of this senseless crime we have going on.
Smarts

Landrum, SC

#5 Jun 28, 2013
reply wrote:
He was trash anyways!
Wow what a thing to say about a dead kid, one can only assume YOUR the TRASH!
Question

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jun 28, 2013
How many unsolved murders does this one make? I can count five.
Smarts

Landrum, SC

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Shameful wrote:
Another possible homicide? Surely not here in Springfield. Not with such a capable new police chief that could come in here with new ideas, policies and so much intelligence. This guy has done absolutely nothing except brag on himself. I think if he would use his hands on doing his job instead of patting himself on his back, we may could get to the bottom of this senseless crime we have going on.
Agreed, but whats sad is they dont care about these young black guys shooting each other. They have info on several of the last cases where youth has lost their lives but it is not on their agenda to have to actually work. I lived in this town growing up and had friends of every race, the Police here were more interested in harassing people they were jealous of. Through high school I was pulled over and im not exaggerating about 40-50 times by this department and not once was given a ticket at all. It is such a corrupt force with the exception of 1 or 2 the rest are sad examples of police. It is forces such as this that create a negative bias for people. Small town Dirty Cops that use the badge to Live how they want. Bigger cities I have learned actually have some legit, sincere officers that has allowed me to gain some respect back for a Cop. These small town guys are another story though.
bubba dale

Springfield, TN

#8 Jun 28, 2013
yeah because maryville is just SOOOO much bigger than springfield!(pfft) the city is infested with crime because it's a dope hub where 24 and 65 meet. This is the wrong town to have projects and low income housing in. want the crime to stop? Tear down all that shit[ALL OF IT] and ship the ppl there to nashville. You want to mooch off of the government for somewhere to live? then youll live wherever they tell you to. i miss springfield being a good ol country town where everybody knows everybody. now it's just infected with drug addiction and murder.and it will never get any better because new companies dont want to develop here because of all the ghetto trash we have.
jashobeam

Nashville, TN

#9 Jun 28, 2013
You don't talk about the dead that way even back in the day. Smarts was right your the trash who needs some up bringin. As for the POlice give them a chance to do their jobs.

Greenbrier, TN

#10 Jun 28, 2013
He was an active gang member in part of the Bloods gang, I have seen pics of this man with young kids, 4 years old, letting them hold guns and money, like it was a joke. He was trash! Anyone who has the mentality that it is ok to be doing what he was doing, and be proud of it deserves to be shot. He is a part of the reason that so many innocent people die, why children become part of gangs, and why the would has so much hate! So yes, TRASH TRASH TRASH.
jgunter

Springfield, TN

#11 Jun 28, 2013
we need some more george zimmermans around here, its only going to take so much and the good folks of robertson county will rise up and take our town back and kill off all these ungodly ghetto coons that have infested this town!#nowhiteguilthere
Smarts

Landrum, SC

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Its a revenge Killing.
Jo Jo the monkey boy

Springfield, TN

#13 Jun 28, 2013
Some say he's the one that shot Topher Nash in cold blood. Too bad he didn't have to rot in prison, if that's the case. But the silver lining is at least the people don't have to foot the bill.
casey

New York, NY

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Springfield is just a nasty dirty place!!!!!"The police are lazy!!I was at a store and saw a drug transaction go one u contacted police waited there about 10 minutes no police showed i left!!!!!!
Smarts

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2013
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's just like blacks not nasty, obese, uneducated whites like yourself. You probably lived in this trashy town your whole life. It's uneducated morons like you the reason this town hasn't grown. Glad I am moving!!!
I simply stated it was a revenge killing. Your the ignorant non reading a$$ who overlooked the previous, racist comments. I think U just showed who is the real uneducated person here you stupid piece of sh*t, if U could read you would have saw the other comments, if U can track one of your broke, uneducated family members down maybe one of them can read U the above comments and U can redirect your comment.
Smarts

United States

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's just like blacks not nasty, obese, uneducated whites like yourself. You probably lived in this trashy town your whole life. It's uneducated morons like you the reason this town hasn't grown. Glad I am moving!!!
I also defended the kid you stupid a$$!!!
DirtySouth

Auburn, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2013
jgunter wrote:
we need some more george zimmermans around here, its only going to take so much and the good folks of robertson county will rise up and take our town back and kill off all these ungodly ghetto coons that have infested this town!#nowhiteguilthere
Even the good black folks?????
DirtySouth

Auburn, KY

#20 Jun 29, 2013
reply wrote:
He was an active gang member in part of the Bloods gang, I have seen pics of this man with young kids, 4 years old, letting them hold guns and money, like it was a joke. He was trash! Anyone who has the mentality that it is ok to be doing what he was doing, and be proud of it deserves to be shot. He is a part of the reason that so many innocent people die, why children become part of gangs, and why the would has so much hate! So yes, TRASH TRASH TRASH.
I agree with that
DirtySouth

United States

#21 Jul 1, 2013
I was told today that this was a suicide
crazeecat2

Springfield, TN

#22 Jul 1, 2013
I am very sadden that this 19 yr old did not have good parent to raise him right..and to tell him to stay away from stupid Gangs and drugs...everyone that lives on South Main has made that part of town what it is ..a drug infesated crime drama no god place and they are teaching their kids to do the same...there is good in every race and dirty people in every race..this young murder that died had killed on Aug 20th 2011 with the help of some other crime thugs...Police need to rap these Gangs up and put them in there on world so they can do society a true Blessing and kill each other...they do not have any sense to help there selves and do the right thing and let God in there lives a bunch of no good lost souls and I really hate to talk about people like that but actually they are not people tey have a glitch in their brain filled with drugs and hatered for America and freedom of the USA..they choose to destroy people of good value..Police are sacred to enter south main theirselves and with good reason ..you get your ass shot off over their in that drug infested crime area..JUST PUT UP A BIG SIGN THAT READS ENTER AT YOUR ON RISK!!!! sincw nothing is ever going t be done to stop these drug thugs and murder..I say they murder that murdered this murder better watch his back because they will get you next..murder helpers watchout you need to save your soul and tell on these murders before you get whacked..Springfield has become..the town that dreaded sundown..worst crime ever in our city and they keep multiplying..God help our city and bring it back to be a place you would love to live here..Amen!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 1 hr ryan 345
Traffic Jam Sam 6 hr Singer 55
Repent Governor ( REPENT) 6 hr sheep 11
Swingers 7 hr east side 4
Would you? 19 hr Brandedrazor 1
serious women only 22 hr just asking 1
Transgender bathrooms Sat Pan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages