Woman Killed In Wrong-Way Crash - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News...

Police said Pamela Watson was killed Wednesday morning in a crash after she was driving the wrong way down Myatt Drive and slammed head-on into a pick-up truck. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dillon

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2010
well she did fall asleep trust me she wouldnt leave me her son alone

Since: Apr 09

White House, TN

#23 Jul 22, 2010
This is a sad situation all the way around. Sad for whatever reasons that this woman felt the need to do this awful thing. If she wanted to just die then why not pills, cutting her wrist, hitting a lightpole, or any other # of ways to kill herself? I agree with the other poster who stated it was she was angry.

As for the mother of the young man I probably would feel the same way she does. I would hate that this lady died, I would pray for her family, but I would be very upset that SHE decided to run into my child whom was doing nothing wrong. Any parent who has to see their child lying in the hospitol not nothing if they were going to live or not for even 5 minute is very hard.

I realize that the family has to be very hurt and heart broken over their family member dying and to know that she did it to herself and that her action hurt someone else, but it is not their fault. I'm sure they wished it hadn't happened, but it did.

I would be upset that anyone hurt my child, and to realize they did it on purpose I would not be happy about it.

Sad that she felt this was her only way out.
Not Judging

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#24 Jul 23, 2010
dillon wrote:
well she did fall asleep trust me she wouldnt leave me her son alone
Dillon I will pray for you with this difficult time in your life.
Teresa DeMarcus mother

Portland, TN

#25 Jul 23, 2010
Update on Travis. He's finally out of Vanderbilt, three weeks and three surgeries later. He won't be able to walk for two more months. He has at least a year of rehabiitation in front of him before things can get back to any normalcy. Even then he won't be able to work in his current field because of disablilites. He also needs therapy as he relives this night over and over.
Thank God for great friends and wonderful prayer as that has kept us together so far. Continue to pray for us as we have a long road ahead.
Unfortuantely, but understandably my son isn't as forgiving as some just yet. He is very angry about all this. This is the reason I cannot have anger about it. I must stay strong for my son and help him understand that God has a plan for him and he will survive this horrific incident.
Not Judging

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#26 Jul 26, 2010
Teresa staying positive for Travis is a must and I do understand his frustration. It is difficult for most to have to endure change and physical change of yourself is so much harder when it's you who has to live it. You're on the right mind track, you are, with turning to the Good Lord and praying for Travis. You are correct that GOD has a plan for everyone! Travis is human and the whole "why me" has laid heavy on him. Hopefully he will stay strong and be determined to overcome what has happened to him and be fully recovered within the year. You're being the best Mom you can be with remaining to be his cheerleader by staying positive!!! My prayers go out to Travis, may GOD heal him to perfection.
A friend

Charlotte, NC

#27 Nov 26, 2012
Not Judging wrote:
Teresa staying positive for Travis is a must and I do understand his frustration. It is difficult for most to have to endure change and physical change of yourself is so much harder when it's you who has to live it. You're on the right mind track, you are, with turning to the Good Lord and praying for Travis. You are correct that GOD has a plan for everyone! Travis is human and the whole "why me" has laid heavy on him. Hopefully he will stay strong and be determined to overcome what has happened to him and be fully recovered within the year. You're being the best Mom you can be with remaining to be his cheerleader by staying positive!!! My prayers go out to Travis, may GOD heal him to perfection.
. An update on Pam Watson she is still gone almost 3 year later and Travis I'm sure doesn't give it a second thought!!!! But Pam's kids think about it DAILY!!!!!!!!
A friend

Charlotte, NC

#28 Nov 26, 2012
I'm praying for her 4 kids she left behind god bless y'all!!! And Pam would have never intentionally hurt anyone so if you don't no her don't always BELIVE what you read!!!!!!
pam watsons daughter lex

White House, TN

#29 Dec 15, 2012
first yall all need to watch how your talking about my mother! she was not suicidal none of yall dumbass knew her! and yes im sorry about travis but watch how you talk about people when you dont know them and they are dead and cant stick up for themselves peice of shit!
pam watsons daughter lex

White House, TN

#30 Dec 15, 2012
A friend wrote:
I'm praying for her 4 kids she left behind god bless y'all!!! And Pam would have never intentionally hurt anyone so if you don't no her don't always BELIVE what you read!!!!!!
thank you!SOMEONE STANDS UP FOR HER! this is her daughter and if you dont know her than shut UP! THANKYOU VERY MUCH!
pam watsons daughter lex

White House, TN

#32 Dec 15, 2012
JMF58 wrote:
This is a sad situation all the way around. Sad for whatever reasons that this woman felt the need to do this awful thing. If she wanted to just die then why not pills, cutting her wrist, hitting a lightpole, or any other # of ways to kill herself? I agree with the other poster who stated it was she was angry.
As for the mother of the young man I probably would feel the same way she does. I would hate that this lady died, I would pray for her family, but I would be very upset that SHE decided to run into my child whom was doing nothing wrong. Any parent who has to see their child lying in the hospitol not nothing if they were going to live or not for even 5 minute is very hard.
I realize that the family has to be very hurt and heart broken over their family member dying and to know that she did it to herself and that her action hurt someone else, but it is not their fault. I'm sure they wished it hadn't happened, but it did.
I would be upset that anyone hurt my child, and to realize they did it on purpose I would not be happy about it.
Sad that she felt this was her only way out.
okay listen up once again i didnt like to get on here a first...now almost three years later i do! and seeing this bullshit makes me sick! i think you should learn or know who the hell your talking about! she fell asleep while driving! peice of shit! you should be ashamed her kids get on her! how would you feel if your kids read that abot and thats not what even happened stupid bitch get a life!
none

United States

#34 Mar 7, 2013
nameless wrote:
Only an evil spirit would intentionally drive a car into the path of another oncoming vehicle with the intent of killing oneself and others. THAT my friends is a demon - any way you look at it. You can judge the post "nuts, clueless, or disagree", but it is what it is.
this is her son. She did not do it on purpose. She fell asleep so you need to keep your mouth shut talkin about my mom.
none

United States

#35 Mar 7, 2013
Old Hickory wrote:
I know the boy that was injured in this accident. He is a nice guy who was on his way home to watch a movie with some friends. I understand that people are worried about the woman's family and the state of mind she was in when she decided to intentionally drive on the wrong side of the road, but the real concern here is for the guy who she hit and his family. It is never ok for someone to be involved in something this tragic, when the person who caused the harm was only thinking about themself. Please pray for Travis and his family and hope for a quick recovery (although this will be a very long process due to the extent of damage to his legs). I am a mother and I know what his mother is feeling right now..and seeing her son hooked up to a ventilator is never ok!!
seeing your mom in a cascket isnt any better. This is her so. She did nothing wrong except drive while she was tired. She fell asleep. Keep her out of your mouth
aintstuntin it

Gallatin, TN

#36 Mar 19, 2014
well yall are idiots... still to this day it makes me sick to read this... some people have no repsect...shaking my damn head... almost four years later...
Website Operator

Hendersonville, TN

#37 Mar 19, 2014
aintstuntin it wrote:
well yall are idiots... still to this day it makes me sick to read this... some people have no repsect...shaking my damn head... almost four years later...
You need to move on and stop living in the past, you old forum bumping shi_thead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr cpeter1313 1,430
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 12 hr skeptical 1,674
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? Tue kush 6
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Edgar 6
Adam Hill Mon brokenhearted 3
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) Mon sambarrel 37
divorce lawyer Sun love my son 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs