Columbia man killed in 'gang-style' shooting

May 2, 2007 Full story: Daily Herald 30

“All of the information we have points to a gang-related shooting”

A Columbia man was shot and killed outside a Mapleash Avenue house in what detectives are calling a gang-style shooting, Maury County Detective Tony Bailey said. via Daily Herald

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Columbia, MO

#22 May 18, 2008
well all i know is that the gangs here are lossely organized but can be very dangrous last week i saw a group of what i think was 4 bloods and 6 crips fistfightingman it was badass
Rain

United States

#23 May 19, 2008
nae wrote:
<quoted text>the man that u all are talking about is my little girls father and i do hope who ever did this is found and put away for it my little girl is only 7 years old and almost every day she wants to know why her daddy can never give her hug again u tell me how ###### up that is so please anybody that knows anything do something
Don't hold your breath for anything to be done..........it probably won't in this lifetime, sorry.
free lip

Cleveland, TN

#24 Jun 7, 2008
im gona tell you what the man you talkin bout is my brother and who ever done this is gona pay dearly believe dat shit we to strong here to let this ride !!!!
deez

Gary, IN

#25 Aug 25, 2009
columbia tn has nothing but want to be gangs.hahahahaa, for example their's a gang called hoover crips 107street and 110 street but they never been to 107 street or 110 street there or even hoover street there so lame. the other day i over heard some want to be that he got into hoover in the jail. that is so lame !!seriously..i thought a person was sopose 2 grow up in there hood and thats were they were from.. but i guess hear in tn u can go to jail a weenee and come out a gangmember..
that guy

Jackson, TN

#26 Nov 25, 2010
nervous boys shoot people on accident. dads teach yopur kids not to pull a gun unless ur intent is protection. guns arent toys and bullets have no names so becareful cause u might get hit by a stray
he knows

Jackson, TN

#27 Nov 25, 2010
Well if you kill someone in Maury County it is no big deal. Murderers can get out of jail easy!
boopbap

Decatur, AL

#28 Dec 27, 2011
nae wrote:
<quoted text>the man that u all are talking about is my little girls father and i do hope who ever did this is found and put away for it my little girl is only 7 years old and almost every day she wants to know why her daddy can never give her hug again u tell me how ###### up that is so please anybody that knows anything do something
the man you are all talking about was my brother and a loving father this happened goin on 5 years ago and still to this day it kills me and its still a Mistery.....B.I.P nate
nae

Russell Springs, KY

#29 Dec 23, 2012
boopbap wrote:
<quoted text> the man you are all talking about was my brother and a loving father this happened goin on 5 years ago and still to this day it kills me and its still a Mistery.....B.I.P nate
i know wat u mean.there has not been a day that i donot remember like yesterday.every tie i see our daughter's face.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30 Jan 23, 2013
Some of the post that have been posted on this issue.... people aught to be ashamed of posting..... ill tell u what the problem is.... people have no morals anymore. Respect is something many people are not educated on.... sending prayers up for the family and I hope justice is fully served.
Taxpayer

United States

#31 Jan 24, 2013
Democrats with stolen guns, what's new?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Rick in Kansas 3,001
Man Wanted For Assault After Incomplete McDonal... 9 hr LMAO 1
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) 12 hr Kyle 60
Breast cancer patient needs help with treatment 14 hr Zachy 1
Guy Hookin-Up going by "Travis S" 15 hr Just Caution 1
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) 17 hr Website Operator 5
Ladies in the club Tue Wesley 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Tue Red Dog 1,865
Nashville Dating
Find my Match