mindy mccready's bf shoots himself

mindy mccready's bf shoots himself

Posted in the Nashville Forum

wow

White Oak, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2013
As word travels fast around heber springs ar. This once popular country stars boyfriend recently shot himself. Police were called out to the residence at Eden isle where they both reside..the man was taken to heber springs er then air lifted to little rock where it is to be said that he died on the way!!!!
Blah blah blah

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2013
that's too bad.
get your facts straight

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
He did NOT shoot himself , he had a brief
illness if you read certain articles !
heber reside

Hot Springs Village, AR

#4 Jan 15, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Sheriff said he shot himself. Maybe he did have an illness, though it didn't show when we see him in town. Our hearts are saddened.
Hmm

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jan 15, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Really that why the police scanners went off for a gun shot at her address?? Pretty sure I live here and pretty sure I know what I'm talking about just like I also know they were fighting the day before and the day of the shooting she was gonna move off and then he shot himself
HMMM

Booneville, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
still does not make sense why someone would just
shoot themselves over someone wanting to move out?
and why would Mindy's site and others who have
insight say he had a brief illness that led
to the situation ?
Michelle

Airdrie, Canada

#7 Mar 4, 2013
It's been quite some time now since David Wilson sadly passed away. I understand that law enforcement in Heber Springs didn't automatically conclude that his death was by suicide and that further investigation was being conducted.....but it's been almost 1.5 months now, has there been any further info released regarding this?
I've read nothing about a funeral or burial or him (just that friends previously held a memorial for him at a pub).
What's this mention above of him having had an illness?
So Mindy was threatening to move out just prior to his death or did HE threaten to move out?
From what I've read about him from those close to him, it just doesn't seem believable that he would have ended his life, and left those 2 children like that, particularly his baby.
There must have been (or be) good reason for law enforcement to not have concluded long ago that his death was suicide by gunshot?....there must have been some reason they felt more investigation was warranted? I could be wrong but shouldn't it be fairly straightforward for crime scene invesigators and a medical examiner to determine if someone died of a self-inflicted gunshot to the head versus homicide?
Any it just seems strange to me that he would, if he did, commit suicide on the front porch of their home.....with 2 little children inside the house. I could be totally wrong but you would think that if a parent was going to end their life, they would go off somewhere to do it and not risk their children (in this case the 6 yr old boy) witnessing anything, hearing a gunshot, etc. Things just don't make sense here.
What had their relationship been like? Why wasn't he mentioned in Mindy's obituary considering she referred to him as her 'life partner/soul mate' and he was the father of her baby?
In the interview Mindy did after his death, she was very adamant that he'd not been having an affair....where did that come from? Was there a rumor that he had been seeing someone else? It almost seemed odd when she mentioned it in that interview, she just seemed to sort of blurt it out, out of the blue...it wasn't like the interviewer had even asked her about it.
So very sad.
sad

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 18, 2013
sad sad story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 10 min Musikologist 3
Republicans & Donald Trump are selling our scho... 3 hr Teacher 2
Send a message to Toby Keith (Dec '12) 8 hr Brian Fraser 22
megan barry liberal hypocrite 11 hr Mom 263
How Donald Trump stole Cancer Money from Kids 18 hr Darrell 1
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) Sun Bronnie 126
Trump Could Wreak Havoc by Abusing the Preside... Sun Bronnie 2

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance