Most don't
BECCA

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2017
Most are OFFENDED by it !!!!
hardy har

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2017
Awwww.... poor little Trumpy mouth breathers are feeling threatened.

So sweet!
Donnie

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2017
hardy har wrote:
Awwww.... poor little Trumpy mouth breathers are feeling threatened.

So sweet!
Better than than a Hillary tit baby !!!!!!!!
but but but

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2017
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>

Better than than a Hillary tit baby !!!!!!!!
Classic! It barely took a handful of hours for the typical and classic knuckle dragging Trump Type response to, well, anything anti-Trump these days:

"But....But....Butttt.... .HILLAREEEEEEE!!! Wahh! Wahhh!" (stomps foot, pouts)
Blessed

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2017
but but but wrote:
<quoted text>

Classic! It barely took a handful of hours for the typical and classic knuckle dragging Trump Type response to, well, anything anti-Trump these days:

"But....But....Butttt.... .HILLAREEEEEEE!!! Wahh! Wahhh!" (stomps foot, pouts)
Merry Christmas
lesson of truth

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2017
Fun fact for all you holier-than-thou types: Jesus was an outcast who was considered to have super-radical ideas in his day. He believed that the lowest among us were worthy of the same love and that outsiders, strangers, foreigners, were as welcome as anyone else.

He believed in charity for the poor and loving others in spite of differences.

Gosh darn it, sounds like a liberal, don't it?

:)
Debbie

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2017
lesson of truth wrote:
Fun fact for all you holier-than-thou types: Jesus was an outcast who was considered to have super-radical ideas in his day. He believed that the lowest among us were worthy of the same love and that outsiders, strangers, foreigners, were as welcome as anyone else.

He believed in charity for the poor and loving others in spite of differences.

Gosh darn it, sounds like a liberal, don't it?

:)
Nice try, but not even close. Did Jesus promote killing babies in the womb? And that's just tip of the iceberg with liberal immorality and ideology...it goes on and on. Don't get that debate started. And proper English is "doesn't it?", not "don't it?"
facts

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2017
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>

Nice try, but not even close. Did Jesus promote killing babies in the womb? And that's just tip of the iceberg with liberal immorality and ideology...it goes on and on. Don't get that debate started. And proper English is "doesn't it?", not "don't it?"
Ah, so it's the liberals that are immoral. Gotcha. Pedophiles and gluttons and liars much?

And by the by, I imagine the incorrect English was a form of colloquialism used to appeal to the basic small-minded conservative.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#11 Dec 14, 2017
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>

In those days, midwives just waited until delivery before they carried out tradition of snuffing any FIRST BORN female babies. It was of utmost importance for the first born to be a male to inherit the fathers fortunes and estate so any females were disposed of UNTIL a son was born and then the following babies could survive. That first born son had control of his father's estate even over his mother. If the wife could not produce a male heir, she would be kicked to the curb as unfit with a letter of divorce and the man was free to find another breeding partner.
Santa Donnie J Dump

Tuskahoma, OK

#12 Dec 14, 2017
" I'd screw Ivonka if she wasn't my daughter." ~Donald J Trump (R).... Bet ole Donnie would really like to put those little hands and pecker in his daughters ,Ivonka's hole , hole hole .

Hahaha ....Merry Xmas from your dear leader , Don the Con
Iheartdogs

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2017
Most that do are the ones that will say "happy holidays" and not "merry Christmas"...so they don't celebrate it in the same sense as Christians do for the birth of Christ they just do the traditional Santa, Tree, lights, etc. Liberals get really offended if you say "Merry Christmas" to them.

Since: Dec 17

Neon City

#14 Dec 15, 2017
I don't celebrate any holidays.
lol

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2017
Iheartdogs wrote:
Most that do are the ones that will say "happy holidays" and not "merry Christmas"...so they don't celebrate it in the same sense as Christians do for the birth of Christ they just do the traditional Santa, Tree, lights, etc. Liberals get really offended if you say "Merry Christmas" to them.
So what you're saying is that half of all Americans aren't Christians?

Interesting. I guess this is no longer considered a Christian nation then. Good to know.
Iheartdogs

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2017
lol wrote:
<quoted text>

So what you're saying is that half of all Americans aren't Christians?

Interesting. I guess this is no longer considered a Christian nation then. Good to know.
I don't know. I'm just stating the obvious. Do you ever see any republicans getting offended by anything Christian or tearing down Ten Commandments statues? Do you know any liberals that claim to be Christian? If you do then they aren't truly liberal in the sense of what most liberals support, or they claim to be Christian and they aren't. Liberal Christian goes together about like Christian atheist...just doesn't fit
ha ha ha

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2017
Iheartdogs wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know any liberals that claim to be Christian? If you do then they aren't truly liberal in the sense of what most liberals support, or they claim to be Christian and they aren't. Liberal Christian goes together about like Christian atheist...just doesn't fit
Judgmental much?

You couldn't be more misinformed.
Iheartdogs

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2017
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>

Judgmental much?

You couldn't be more misinformed.
Then please, inform me.
Iheartdogs

United States

#19 Dec 15, 2017
Iheartdogs wrote:
<quoted text>

Then please, inform me.
Exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Bill Lee Qualified at All?? 33 min Nobama 18
This is what our Officers deal with everyday 34 min Keep Nashville Safe 24
Republican Party Brought the Depression of 2008... 34 min James 59
Why Is PK Subban On The Cover Of NHL19 39 min Reality 22
Taylor Swift 1 hr Booker Phillips 105
Trump keeps winning (Mar '18) 1 hr John 551
News Tennessee women slow to back GOP's Blackburn in... 2 hr No to Beltway Bla... 11

Nashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages