I-40 Ramp Off Briley Forced Shut By S...

I-40 Ramp Off Briley Forced Shut By Semi Roll-Over - NewsChannel5.c...

There are 2 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Jun 25, 2010, titled I-40 Ramp Off Briley Forced Shut By Semi Roll-Over - NewsChannel5.c.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

An 18-wheeler flipped over Friday afternoon on the entrance ramp to I-40 East from Briley Parkway in Donelson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Native Nashvillian

Whites Creek, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2010
When are the reporters of news going to check a map of Nashville. That part of Briley Parkway is not in Donelson, never has been, that area at I-40 is still in the 37217 zip code and is considered Nashville. The other day Donelson was considered East Nashville. When will they ever get it right!!

Hermitage, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2010
Tractor Trailers need to slow down. They almost never get pulled over by the cops and yet they speed way more than the cars. Just last night my coworker who is a single mom trynin to get her kid home. This tractor trailer comes speeding up to her bumper on the interstate and was blowin his horn flashin his lights she tried to get in another lane and he side swiped her car an KEPT on going.. on the side her kid was sittn on at that. She did get the tag number and I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 13 hr So_da_lish_us 386
Nashville the new dodge city 13 hr Jus sayin 4
megan 17 hr Ran 4
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 23 hr karma is one 82
Dateline: Former presidential candidate falls a... Sat Inever Inhaled 3
Yet another school shooting Sat Dark state risin 133
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) Sat Jeri 35

Nashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages