I-40 Ramp Off Briley Forced Shut By Semi Roll-Over - NewsChannel5.c...

Full story: NewsChannel5.com Nashville

An 18-wheeler flipped over Friday afternoon on the entrance ramp to I-40 East from Briley Parkway in Donelson.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Native Nashvillian

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

When are the reporters of news going to check a map of Nashville. That part of Briley Parkway is not in Donelson, never has been, that area at I-40 is still in the 37217 zip code and is considered Nashville. The other day Donelson was considered East Nashville. When will they ever get it right!!
brownsuga

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Tractor Trailers need to slow down. They almost never get pulled over by the cops and yet they speed way more than the cars. Just last night my coworker who is a single mom trynin to get her kid home. This tractor trailer comes speeding up to her bumper on the interstate and was blowin his horn flashin his lights she tried to get in another lane and he side swiped her car an KEPT on going.. on the side her kid was sittn on at that. She did get the tag number and I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 138,642
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 52 min Paul 1,329
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Why 8,869
Question 11 hr Lee 3
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) 17 hr Sophia 13
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) Thu astral_genocide 55
Nashville Auto Diesel College (Oct '08) Thu Never Jeff Baxster 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE