Review: Fishburn Mark Judge

Review: Fishburn Mark Judge

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2013
He is eveidently an evil, self-lothing man hating feminist. He cannot prove this wrong.

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 16, 2014
This man has ruined my life as soon as I get it back on track him and his hateful staff do something to make my life hell they say they are helping what a joke!! I NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE AND THEY TREAT ME LIKE I'M A MURDER SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF THE WAY THEY TREAT PEOPLE AND TALK TO ME IS Horrible. I've been so depressed I dont do anything with my children anymore.. I have a assault case but all they talk about is drugs there more worried about what medications I get then what im doing nothing not a word was spoken about me doing all my classses paying on my fines doing my community service not nothing not a word and the DEA lies so much I never in my life have seen someone in here position be so unprofessional and lie like she does and I think this woman is on Pills im a nurse and her pupils are always dilated I think they need to be drug tested I cant think of her name shes the tall blonde

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Block unblock Block unblock 18 min Big G 6
Traffic reporter on channel 4 2 hr To be honest 17
Donald J.Trump is not Fit or Qualified to be Pr... 3 hr I used to be someone 26
baby yanked at 8 months from mothers womb,left ... 8 hr yeah man 3
Adult Halloween parties 12 hr lol 4
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... 12 hr ick 4
News NewsChannel - Nashville, Tennessee - DCS ... (Apr '08) 17 hr NOMORE1979 189

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages