Horrible School

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

This school does nothing to black students who gang up on white students. I saw 7 black kids circle a white student today and beat him up. They ripped his shirt off, his shoes, and his stuff, beat him up and knocked him down.The black kids call the white kids names and the teachers do nothing about it, some of the teachers do nothing, sometimes they even talk bad about whites. 7 kids on one? Who else saw the fight?
Gangs and racists

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

It's bad there..this is from an article in the Tennessean...

'I'm sometimes scared'
Demajha Frazier has nightmares about the friends and relatives she's lost. The 14-year-old worries about violence at Whites Creek High, where she's scheduled to attend next year after Haynes Middle School.

Her older brothers have told her about gang fights. Since last March, she's tried to avoid all that after her neighbor, 16-year-old Brandon Simmons, was killed in a shooting possibly linked to gangs.

"To me it feels like maybe I'm next," she said. "I'm sometimes scared at night in my own room."
Done

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I'm taking my kid out of there tomorrow. Heard white children's parents have had enough, that the principle is more worried about winning some stupid attendance award than grades and behavior. He's just teaching future inmates anyway.
American

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

That's the only way I have ever known blacks to fight they are too cowardly to fight someone 1 on 1. Stupid gang bangers
Blacks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

They don't want to be called names but they see nothing wrong with calling white kids names. That's okay... Rumor has it that the white kids father and pick up driving friends are going to teach some lessons about ganging up
Crazy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I took my son out of White's Creek last month. Dr. Bailey, the principle, will do nothing when black kids gang up on whites kids. It's the hood. If they aren't on the way to jail they are on the way to the delivery room. If you are white, don't bother. Also, no attention paid to grades, they are only worried about attendance. 100% guaranteed to graduate but with no education. Scary!
Legendary

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

It's not the school... It's the parents, like begets like so therefore TRASH BREEDS TRASH.. I wholeheartedly agree that some pick up trucks take that ride, because even some black kids who don't have that future inmate mentality get hurt.. Also find out who they are who owns those homes and use the public nuisance law to get these kids out of school and in jail with dad..
Gross

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I took my kid out too. I agree the principal is NEVER there and he just deosn't seem to care
A_Farabee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Parents : Youve Have Never Experienced Whites Creek This Day And Age. So You Cant Say Truthfully That its a Terrible School. Most Of You Are just Going Off by what Youve Heard And For The Last Two Years , Since Dr.Bailey's Principaling , Whites Creek Has Simmered Down . Ask If Youre Children Are afraid To Be There , Remind them That Life Isnt Always Easy Breezy, Its Hard . As You Know ! Im Not Saying Make Them Stay somewhere Where They Feel unsafe but give Them A Heads Up And Dont HandiCap Them . YOU will Not Be Here Forever ... If You Say A White Child Getting Beat Up ... And Noone Else stopped It .Why Didnt You ? Its Called The ByStander Effect
Terrible Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Welcome to nastyville..
really

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

I took my child out of that school last year and I am so happy that I did. She is making great grades now that she does not have to worry about being hunted every day. The black principle only cares about the number of white students for his counts. Its disgusting there, those kids act like animals and half the girls are knocked up before they graduate and are all set to let us support them for the rest of their lives. Thanks OBAMA!
A_Farabee wrote:
Parents : Youve Have Never Experienced Whites Creek This Day And Age. So You Cant Say Truthfully That its a Terrible School. Most Of You Are just Going Off by what Youve Heard And For The Last Two Years , Since Dr.Bailey's Principaling , Whites Creek Has Simmered Down . Ask If Youre Children Are afraid To Be There , Remind them That Life Isnt Always Easy Breezy, Its Hard . As You Know ! Im Not Saying Make Them Stay somewhere Where They Feel unsafe but give Them A Heads Up And Dont HandiCap Them . YOU will Not Be Here Forever ... If You Say A White Child Getting Beat Up ... And Noone Else stopped It .Why Didnt You ? Its Called The ByStander Effect
Kline

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

they can't win one on one without a gun.
Welcome To Nashville

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Life is Soooooo Good in nashville.
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

What do you expect... Blacks are the racist, they are ruining our cities!! They are beating the hell out of us and like sheep going to the slaughter house we do nothing about it... Walk down the street... A black will make it a point to head in your direction... Will they get out of the way even though you were there first??? Hell no... They'll walk right into you and the fight begins!!! They are brutal!!! They have that sense of entitlement and guess what??? We allow it, so the beatings will continue until you stand up to these animals!!!!
really

Mortons Gap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

We left - Whites Creek is horrible and racist towards whites.Got tired of the Obama, Oprah mentality that we owe them something. Driving fancy cars, wearing fancy clothes and letting us support them the entire time. The girls at that school can't bother to learn anything but they all could figure out how to open their legs. Gross!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Vet 138,405
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Ron 1,312
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 12 hr Pat Porter 1
att new enternet 18 hr DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr BOB 8,588
DHS corrupted 20 hr Terry 1
Study Cites Nashville as One of Nation's Toughe... Wed Cindy Garner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••