Whites Creek High School black students gang up on white student

Posted in the Nashville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horrible School

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
This school does nothing to black students who gang up on white students. I saw 7 black kids circle a white student today and beat him up. They ripped his shirt off, his shoes, and his stuff, beat him up and knocked him down.The black kids call the white kids names and the teachers do nothing about it, some of the teachers do nothing, sometimes they even talk bad about whites. 7 kids on one? Who else saw the fight?
Gangs and racists

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
It's bad there..this is from an article in the Tennessean...

'I'm sometimes scared'
Demajha Frazier has nightmares about the friends and relatives she's lost. The 14-year-old worries about violence at Whites Creek High, where she's scheduled to attend next year after Haynes Middle School.

Her older brothers have told her about gang fights. Since last March, she's tried to avoid all that after her neighbor, 16-year-old Brandon Simmons, was killed in a shooting possibly linked to gangs.

"To me it feels like maybe I'm next," she said. "I'm sometimes scared at night in my own room."
Done

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I'm taking my kid out of there tomorrow. Heard white children's parents have had enough, that the principle is more worried about winning some stupid attendance award than grades and behavior. He's just teaching future inmates anyway.
American

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
That's the only way I have ever known blacks to fight they are too cowardly to fight someone 1 on 1. Stupid gang bangers
Blacks

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
They don't want to be called names but they see nothing wrong with calling white kids names. That's okay... Rumor has it that the white kids father and pick up driving friends are going to teach some lessons about ganging up
Crazy

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2013
I took my son out of White's Creek last month. Dr. Bailey, the principle, will do nothing when black kids gang up on whites kids. It's the hood. If they aren't on the way to jail they are on the way to the delivery room. If you are white, don't bother. Also, no attention paid to grades, they are only worried about attendance. 100% guaranteed to graduate but with no education. Scary!
Legendary

Madison, TN

#7 Mar 25, 2013
It's not the school... It's the parents, like begets like so therefore TRASH BREEDS TRASH.. I wholeheartedly agree that some pick up trucks take that ride, because even some black kids who don't have that future inmate mentality get hurt.. Also find out who they are who owns those homes and use the public nuisance law to get these kids out of school and in jail with dad..
Gross

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2013
I took my kid out too. I agree the principal is NEVER there and he just deosn't seem to care
A_Farabee

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2014
Parents : Youve Have Never Experienced Whites Creek This Day And Age. So You Cant Say Truthfully That its a Terrible School. Most Of You Are just Going Off by what Youve Heard And For The Last Two Years , Since Dr.Bailey's Principaling , Whites Creek Has Simmered Down . Ask If Youre Children Are afraid To Be There , Remind them That Life Isnt Always Easy Breezy, Its Hard . As You Know ! Im Not Saying Make Them Stay somewhere Where They Feel unsafe but give Them A Heads Up And Dont HandiCap Them . YOU will Not Be Here Forever ... If You Say A White Child Getting Beat Up ... And Noone Else stopped It .Why Didnt You ? Its Called The ByStander Effect
Terrible Tom

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2014
Welcome to nastyville..
really

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2014
I took my child out of that school last year and I am so happy that I did. She is making great grades now that she does not have to worry about being hunted every day. The black principle only cares about the number of white students for his counts. Its disgusting there, those kids act like animals and half the girls are knocked up before they graduate and are all set to let us support them for the rest of their lives. Thanks OBAMA!
A_Farabee wrote:
Parents : Youve Have Never Experienced Whites Creek This Day And Age. So You Cant Say Truthfully That its a Terrible School. Most Of You Are just Going Off by what Youve Heard And For The Last Two Years , Since Dr.Bailey's Principaling , Whites Creek Has Simmered Down . Ask If Youre Children Are afraid To Be There , Remind them That Life Isnt Always Easy Breezy, Its Hard . As You Know ! Im Not Saying Make Them Stay somewhere Where They Feel unsafe but give Them A Heads Up And Dont HandiCap Them . YOU will Not Be Here Forever ... If You Say A White Child Getting Beat Up ... And Noone Else stopped It .Why Didnt You ? Its Called The ByStander Effect
Kline

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 24, 2014
they can't win one on one without a gun.
Welcome To Nashville

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jan 25, 2014
Life is Soooooo Good in nashville.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#15 Jan 26, 2014
What do you expect... Blacks are the racist, they are ruining our cities!! They are beating the hell out of us and like sheep going to the slaughter house we do nothing about it... Walk down the street... A black will make it a point to head in your direction... Will they get out of the way even though you were there first??? Hell no... They'll walk right into you and the fight begins!!! They are brutal!!! They have that sense of entitlement and guess what??? We allow it, so the beatings will continue until you stand up to these animals!!!!
really

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2014
We left - Whites Creek is horrible and racist towards whites.Got tired of the Obama, Oprah mentality that we owe them something. Driving fancy cars, wearing fancy clothes and letting us support them the entire time. The girls at that school can't bother to learn anything but they all could figure out how to open their legs. Gross!
American Man

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2014
You people on here with of the negative comments about black people says a lot about who you are. Words like animals, inmates, welfare, or Its Obama’s fault and so on... This country was screwed up long before Obama got into office or Bush. The fact remains that there are more whites on government assistants in this country than there are blacks. There are more whites than any other race in the Unites States of America. The black race has the biggest percentage of millionaires based on race than any not including athletes. Do your research. What about all the poor whites in Nashville that contribute to the problems of this segregated school system as well. I'm not from here but I get so sick of hearing that it’s the blacks causing all the problems. The problem is none of you all are educated you ignorant whites my bad confederate flag waving Red Necks..LOL. FYI: You all lost the war. Get Over It. The fact is white’s people pass all of the laws that are in place here. What you should be doing is taking a look at yourselves. Stop blaming the blacks because they are not the only ones aiding in the problems of this segregated school system. WE ARE ALL TO BLAME. Educate yourselves.
Citizenwithhealt hcare

Columbia, TN

#19 Nov 8, 2014
American Man wrote:
You people on here with of the negative comments about black people says a lot about who you are. Words like animals, inmates, welfare, or Its Obama’s fault and so on... This country was screwed up long before Obama got into office or Bush. The fact remains that there are more whites on government assistants in this country than there are blacks. There are more whites than any other race in the Unites States of America. The black race has the biggest percentage of millionaires based on race than any not including athletes. Do your research. What about all the poor whites in Nashville that contribute to the problems of this segregated school system as well. I'm not from here but I get so sick of hearing that it’s the blacks causing all the problems. The problem is none of you all are educated you ignorant whites my bad confederate flag waving Red Necks..LOL. FYI: You all lost the war. Get Over It. The fact is white’s people pass all of the laws that are in place here. What you should be doing is taking a look at yourselves. Stop blaming the blacks because they are not the only ones aiding in the problems of this segregated school system. WE ARE ALL TO BLAME. Educate yourselves.
YOU NAILED it!!
Website Operator

Topton, NC

#20 Nov 8, 2014
American Man wrote:
You people on here with of the negative comments about black people says a lot about who you are. Words like animals, inmates, welfare, or Its Obama’s fault and so on... This country was screwed up long before Obama got into office or Bush. The fact remains that there are more whites on government assistants in this country than there are blacks. There are more whites than any other race in the Unites States of America. The black race has the biggest percentage of millionaires based on race than any not including athletes. Do your research. What about all the poor whites in Nashville that contribute to the problems of this segregated school system as well. I'm not from here but I get so sick of hearing that it’s the blacks causing all the problems. The problem is none of you all are educated you ignorant whites my bad confederate flag waving Red Necks..LOL. FYI: You all lost the war. Get Over It. The fact is white’s people pass all of the laws that are in place here. What you should be doing is taking a look at yourselves. Stop blaming the blacks because they are not the only ones aiding in the problems of this segregated school system. WE ARE ALL TO BLAME. Educate yourselves.
So you had nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon than to bump a ten-month old forum? Sad.
justice2015

United States

#21 Wednesday Mar 11
Horrible School wrote:
This school does nothing to black students who gang up on white students. I saw 7 black kids circle a white student today and beat him up. They ripped his shirt off, his shoes, and his stuff, beat him up and knocked him down.The black kids call the white kids names and the teachers do nothing about it, some of the teachers do nothing, sometimes they even talk bad about whites. 7 kids on one? Who else saw the fight?
Bad
Jake the State Farm guy

Knoxville, TN

#22 Thursday Mar 12
justice2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad
One-word winder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hahaha laughing at you 1 hr testing 2
Loden Vision Center 3 hr guy 7
ladies 4 hr heygirl 3
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? 5 hr Yummy 14
Hookers in Nashville 10 hr newguyintown 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 13 hr Red Dog 2,171
News Secret - pre-meetings' become commonplace in Te... 21 hr scriller 5

Hard Freeze Watch for Davidson County was issued at March 27 at 1:43PM CDT

Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]