Kirk Comiskey dba Nashville Music Pro...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jay

United States

#23 Jan 3, 2013
Kat wrote:
Does anyone know any good lead guitarists, drummers or bass players for a country band? I am 16 and a country/gospel/pop singer and can play rythem guitar and keyboard. Anyone interested or know anyone that might be interested?
...hi my name is jay an yes I'm very interested in playing..I'm currently looking for female vocalist/lead or bass guitarist..I'm moving to nashville within 10 days..if ur still looking for band to play with.. e mail me at...jlloyd5718@gmail.com....t hanks kat.. sencerely..jay
Jersey

Maitland, FL

#24 Jul 23, 2013
The problem is the contract being set out doesn't explane that you ave demo options. Meaning that there is Demo options are a basic @$199.00 or full production @$399.00.
They are not clear on their percentages, the contract is very very vague.
That is not a good start.
Dick

Nashville, TN

#25 Feb 11, 2015
Great guys, do good work and I've been happy with them
wwhoh

Nashville, TN

#26 Feb 22, 2015
buddy jimmy dunn wrote:
Accepted my song in 2007 and sent compilation cd with all songs accepted for that period. All were exceptionally good. Played it at Butler High School reunion and everyone loved it and want me to pursue it again today. Just sent an artist an in-box message to see if he will listen to it. But, I will always have the cd to play for my enjoyment and friends. And, man does it bring back memories of high school days in Georgia. Go for it!!!
lame.
Maria Elena Gordon

El Paso, TX

#27 Jul 8, 2015
Brenda wrote:
Nashville Music Productions is one of the many "demo mills" but is legitimate. He gets paid for providing a service - I have used his company and was not disappointed.
I co produced a song with him. The Wondering Immigrant. It is a beautiful song. I am still waiting for my royalties. This song can be used in The Presidential Forum 2016 for it 'a sensitive side on Immigrants!
Maria Elena Gordon

El Paso, TX

#28 Jul 8, 2015
I am very pleased with my song The Wondering Immigrant. It is a beautiful song. I can not wait to get my first royalties for this song. This is the perfect song for The Presidential Forum of 2016 for it's sensitivity for Our Immigrant Community. He is a great Producer. You will not be disappointed.
Maria Elena Gordon

El Paso, TX

#29 Jul 9, 2015
I highly recommend him. I co produced Wondering Immigrant and my royalties are pending. Ironically, Wondering Pilgrim was performed in The Grand O'le Opry with many similarities. They are both great songs and deserve the same Recognition !
Maria Elena Gordon

El Paso, TX

#30 Jul 9, 2015
Uncle wrote:
Looking for info on Kirk Comiskey or his business called Nashville Music Productions.
I have a couple of nephews that sent this guy a cut of a song.
He sent a contract for them to sign and send back a fee of $399.
The language seems simple enough and we understand there are cost associated with anything.
The whole thing seems sorta fishy and we are trying to find out if it is a scam.
I haven't call the better business bureau but plan to.
Any info someone could share will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
It is a great way to co produce a song with a Professional Production Company. The finish product is of outstanding quality with copy rights and a though row contract. I am very happy with my song, The Wondering Immigrant. I am hopeful for hefty royalties in the near future. It is so similar to The Wondering Pilgrim that was presented in The Grand O'le Opry.
Maria Elena Gordon

El Paso, TX

#31 Aug 1, 2015
Wondering Immigrant was co produced by Kirk Comisky and Maria Elena Gordon. This is a great song for The 2016, Presidential Forums.
Maria Elena Gordon

United States

#32 Sep 12, 2015
Maria Elena Gordon wrote:
Wondering Immigrant was co produced by Kirk Comisky and Maria Elena Gordon. This is a great song for The 2016, Presidential Forums.
With all the different issues facing Our Great Nation affecting Immigration Reform this is a song that will really spark things up for The Presidential Election Forums. This is a great Americana Song that will touch all of your hearts with a soft country flair and rich cultural roots.
Maria Elena Gordon

El Paso, TX

#33 Nov 26, 2016
I need my song. Wondering Immigrant
forum manager

Nashville, TN

#34 Nov 30, 2016
I need my song. Wondering Immigrant
What on earth are you babbling on about?
DiCrapio

Murray, KY

#35 Dec 1, 2016
forum manager wrote:
<quoted text>

What on earth are you babbling on about?
Spamception
Johanna E

Gardena, CA

#36 Tuesday Jan 24
A Cheng wrote:
my daughter also received similar as you stated. would also like to find out too
I'm j
Johanna E

Gardena, CA

#37 Tuesday Jan 24
If anyone wants ANY money upfront to help you, etc
I guarantee it's a scam and it's happened to me a few times
I urge you to hang on to your $
I will offer advice, suggestions FREE, and will help any way I can
I'm a singer/songwriter In Los Angeles&#127911;, and have credentials.
www.johannalyn.com
Johanna.renfro@aol.com
Johanna E

Gardena, CA

#38 Tuesday Jan 24
Johanna E wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm j
I urge you not to give any funds up front to anyone that promises to help you.
I guarantee it's a scam
I will offer help/advice FREE out of the love for music, not money.
Johanna Renfro
www.johannalyn.com
Johanna.renfro@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 things to watch this week ina 53 min Latest news 1
Poor Stupid Republicans believe Bull shit 1 hr snarkskin 3
I hate Tennessee 1 hr snarkskin 11
News 18 fired for joining in 'Day Without Immigrants' 5 hr ThomasA 3
megan barry liberal hypocrite 10 hr I used to be someone 88
why i will vote for a democratic governor nest ... 14 hr LOL 1
Any men out there 15 hr Fatty Matty 2

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance