actress_2_be

Canada

#42 Aug 13, 2009
jenna wrote:
hey so does anyone know any short story scripts?
im also 13 and i love acting and im looking for scripts to practice with
nathalie riley

Créteil, France

#43 Aug 19, 2009
im going to be in the new wizards of the waverly place episodes
moll23

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#44 Aug 22, 2009
Carla wrote:
hello ,
I'm auditioning to be on disney channel ! I'm totally kool!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!
i am too im kool 2
paige

Smithtown, NY

#45 Aug 23, 2009
thank you at least one person agrees with me!
Lala

Mckinney, TX

#46 Sep 27, 2009
It's called proscout duh!!!!
Christinaa

Trenton, NJ

#47 Nov 5, 2009
hOttie66baahbaah baah w.e. yaah s.n. iss yOu cOncited iss cheese ballss . leme nOe if yOu livedd in the heiiqhtss wee wOuldda qOt shidd pOppinqq .! pssssh !
Shatoni Caldwell

United States

#48 Nov 28, 2009
jazmine wrote:
<quoted text>
its once in a blue moon that someone gets famous fast u gotta work hard to get famous and just because you want to doesn't mean you will there is a very slim chance of making it believe me i should know i have auditioned for lots of stuff
this is so true.but if u guys realy want 2 try to be famus fast then try these web sites. auditions for disney.com , acting-auditon.org ,and casting audition.com p.s. there is a new show coming out called Smart Alec.(those websites let me find this out)when u guy's beacome famus dont 4get to thank me.look me up on myspace.LOLz.your welcome
Shatoni Caldwell

United States

#49 Nov 28, 2009
add me on myspace and plz dont b rood
really want to be famous

Pacific Palisades, CA

#50 Sep 4, 2010
I really want to be on disney channel I wanted to be an actress ever since I was 4 yrs old
Adanna

Northfield, NJ

#51 Nov 30, 2010
Yea im like really serious with this and i really want to be a singer/actress and I bet a whole bunch of ppl want to be the same thing so stop acting stupid and talk about wat u want to do and learn about being a actress/singer and dont get in other ppl business and who who cares if someone claims thier in show business they could not be lying about that.So just knock it off and do or ask wat ever u want to learn or know about the scripts or how to do wat u want to learn ok thank you very much
the best actress ever xx

Northolt, UK

#52 Dec 21, 2010
ok look you like a bunch of kids i worked along side selena gomez in romleus and remus so i am good at this stuff i can give u any disney channel script you like xxxxxxxxxxx
the best actress ever xx

Northolt, UK

#53 Dec 21, 2010
if u wont some put wot one u wont on here and ill give it to u xx
Nikki

Red Deer, Canada

#54 Dec 28, 2010
Hey guys, I want to audition for the Disney channel and I live in red deer, Canada. Do u guys know how I can find out if there are auditions in my city?
itzel

Ridgecrest, CA

#55 Jan 12, 2011
wheres the SCRIPT!
Aaliyah

Buford, GA

#56 Mar 10, 2011
Trust me your not gonna EVER be able to be on disney channel if you don't have some experience! They dont just pick random kids and allow them to live their dreams. No the kids that they picked have worked EXTREMLY hard to be were they are right now. There is alot of compettition out there so if you really want to be on disney channel then you have to bring it. Also Its not impossible to do, just always keep a positive mind and dont ever let anyone tell you that you cant do it!
Aaliyah

Buford, GA

#57 Mar 10, 2011
also It really helps is your talented in more than one area. You notice how most disney channel stars are multi-talented (can sing, dance, act, play an instrument etc...)
Sergio

United States

#58 Jun 18, 2011
I should totally get an audition
setareh

Canada

#59 Jul 15, 2011
hey people! i just have a question! are there audiions for disney channel in TORONTO???
Kylie

Kansasville, WI

#60 Jul 16, 2011
cooldude wrote:
in ur face u losers wish u could be as cool as me i have been in like every movie
Okay so if you are famous as u say you are.... Do u know much of how I can begin my music career? Im 16 yrs old anf already playing some gigs but I want to play bigger and better things... Ive been working my butt off because im very passionate in my music so if u can help please please help me :) thanks...
isaac

Peru, IN

#61 Jul 24, 2011
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 6 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 127
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 13 hr rob 2,240
anyone remember kelly j lawson 14 hr looking good 4
blues 14 hr rage 1
back in black 14 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 63
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 17 hr Republican 96
Help Stop Corruption in our Gov't. Sen. ketron Sat Justice for abused 8
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE