Nashville police at scene after dead body found

Jul 13, 2013 Full story: The Tennessean

Police are at the scene of a possible homicide in the Southside neighborhood of Nashville this morning after a man found a body in his backyard.

Full Story
Pet

Satellite Provider

#1 Jul 15, 2013
The groupie massage dirt madam Bébé Buell moved next fucking door to a great buddy of mine,a lot of folks héré dont like hér honky tonking on our ground,Nashville aint safe if your not a good person,shift in murder rise,she is ugly,hope she moves back to NYC as soon as she moved on in.
Judesa

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Shes a thief and a slimy worm as a husband..
They screwed over the producer and drummer"her husbands best friend at the time who specked them production&recording time at his studio" who did there Sugar C.D release.She wrote nothing on the disc..The drummer wrote most of the c.d and played 90% of the parts!"
Never payed him and then used all his contacts and now even has his exes new husband playing drums on the new c.d!
She reached out to all the ex drummers contacts and used them like she does everything she touches...
That drummer got fkd over like nothing I have seen!!
If there is a hell they will have a first class love seat..She can run but her past is leaves a trail of slime
Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 1, 2013
they Need To Take wiser back To N.Y. With them. dozier, wyette & A Few More Just Like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min Reverend Alan 647
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min TN born and bred 8,646
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr qwerty 9,477
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr Hard to handle 1,613
New TDVA Field Office Opens To Better Serve Mid... 21 hr DeDominicis 1
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... Tue smokey 5
Apartments, retail on tap at site of former Col... Mon cakeneatit2 1

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]