Thank you very much
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#21 Mar 18, 2013
I love my objects, one hour at a time.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Women are so weak, they do not know they are only objects.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Mar 18, 2013
This one was weak at one point, but not anymore. I was weakend by you. See you've not been around & I have became stronger, a whole lot stronger.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#24 Mar 18, 2013
The only stronger might be some pounds from all the big macs.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Mar 18, 2013
THE big G wrote:
The only stronger might be some pounds from all the big macs.
I heard you put on quiet a few pounds. As for myself, I don't eat junk like that & I am fit as can be. Check for yourself on fb if you haven't already.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#26 Mar 18, 2013
Bhahahaa trying to sucker me in on fb. I bet you are wetter than two juicy fruits.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#27 Mar 18, 2013
I heard you packed them on. Maybe we should get together so you can work them off.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Mar 18, 2013
You heard wrong...sad but true. 6 miles of running everyday keeps one in shape. Maybe you should try it sometime.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#29 Mar 18, 2013
You know sex is my excercise, you will have to help me lose the few pounds I might have gained.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Mar 18, 2013
That's what you have a wife FOR!
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#31 Mar 18, 2013
She is lazy. You are more kinky.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Well that's not very nice. Make her do it! Or get one of your other girlfriends.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#33 Mar 18, 2013
I guess I will gt one of my hot gf's to do it.
THE big G

United States

#34 Mar 19, 2013
You know good and well i love you baby.

There is no other like you! Can i call you today?
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#35 Mar 19, 2013
LMAO!
NoNeed4Names

United States

#36 Mar 19, 2013
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on dreaming that. It's okay it's how your disease works.
She didn't cheat...hmmm it wouldn't matter to you anyway just like it didn't matter to her how awful you were to her. She has developed your disease from the years of abuse & being around you, she is accustomed to be treated like trash. You don't know what love is and you will never experience it.
No! No! No! We Told You His Little Woman Tried To Cheat On Him TeeHee No One With Any Brain Cells Would Dare Touch Her That Is Why (BIG G) Is Stuck With Her. TeeHee.

BaHaHaHa She Tried Messing With Some Of His Friends They Knew She Was An Is Nutz An Gag At The Site Of Her Then An Now!
Even His Own Mother Was Angry That He Married Her. Now That Is Sad. His Whole Weird Family Can't Stand Her. Isn't That Right...( BIG G) BaHaHaHa!

What A Few Of Us Donít Get Is What A Beautiful Woman Like You Would Want With (BIG G) Surely You Have Opened Your Eyes By Now! Cause He Isnít Nothing To Look At Sorry At Least A Few Us Think So!
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Mar 19, 2013
THE big G wrote:
She is lazy. You are more kinky.
It would take a miracle from God himself to allow me to ever be able to be anywhere near you. Again no it's not hate. It's the thought of what you done to someone who loved you & went out there way for you. I know why you never understood my love for you, because you don't know what it really is. How is that you manage to run everybody off in your life? How many friends have stopped wanting anything to do with you? Stop thinking i'm out to get you or hurt you. I am not this is a promise. Stop making other's around you scared by telling them bull. You turn everything around on people you think are your enemy, that is why no one wants to be your friend.
THE big G

Mckinney, TX

#40 Mar 19, 2013
Ahhh you still have the hots for me.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#41 Mar 19, 2013
THE big G wrote:
Ahhh you still have the hots for me.
It's a shame though. Your married.
THE big G

Dallas, TX

#42 Mar 20, 2013
But I'm lonely. Might find a new wife one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 47 min bigfan 2,456
Miranda Lambert 6 hr Jason 1
Carnival tomorrow? 6 hr Patty 1
Bridgestone arena security (Jul '13) 8 hr Well 5
no show 9 hr Cheer Up 45
you dont realize what you had until its gone 9 hr Cheer Up 8
40 oz Mickey's Malt Liquor 20 hr Flinchy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages