Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

For saving me from you. I really had no idea how deep your mental disease could be. You did me a favor I didn't realize until recently. I feel for the one's that have to be near you or have dealings with you. Thank you again.
Your welcome

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

You're very welcome! Mental? Maybe your the one that's mental
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Your welcome wrote:
You're very welcome! Mental? Maybe your the one that's mental
I wish I could explain more, but when you've had to deal with what I have & this type of person, yes it would make anyone temporarily insane. Thing is i've overcome all that crap & have had some great help from great resources. Just making sure I don't run into this type of person again is what scares the living helll out of me. Thank God I didn't let my children get to know this person.
THE big G

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Crazy ho.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

THE big G wrote:
Crazy ho.
I see you still make your 3 am rounds. Wait until everyone is asleep huh, lol. I am not going to argue with you or anyone else. Hopefully you have it thru your head now that I know about your sickness. I wish I would have listened to all those people that called you weird & strange, like a few of your friends & my dad, my children, ect...but see I cared & didn't see what everyone else did. That's why your own father said OMG when he learned about us. I knew then something was wrong when he asked how we met. Your own sister can't even deal with you. You have stolen & taken from your friends & you almost got me for everything, but not quiet. I recall that night in antioch at that walmart we went to that we were only there for less then 10 minutes & as we were walking out, you shot out of there so fast, I almost had to run to catch up with you & you weren't even going in the direction you parked, I had to yell at you & ask where you were going. Just the look on your face & your silence puzzled me, almost like I was speaking to a child. You want to accuse everyone else of having a problem because it's part of your disease. Your disease can spread to other's around you & i'm glad things didn't work out. I wouldn't want it to spread to my children.
I am still learning about this disease. I want to know all about it as it comes with a lot of variable's & degree's. I want to make sure I never have to deal with a person that treats & see's people as objects. Yes I have loved you I won't lie, but there is no way I could be around you ever again. You are right to ignore me as it wouldn't be in our best interest to ever speak again. Call me what you like, I simply don't care. I am not embarrassed anymore i'm not afraid to let people know my business, because I have nothing to hide. I am not ashamed of who I am & not ashamed to let other's hear me.
THE big G

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Like I said.
Crazy ho.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

You sure loved it.
THE big G

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I love dirty ho's but I would never marry one.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Guess that disease made you forget you are married to one. I know she cheated on you to. Lmao.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Oh & I figured you knew good & well you had this issue. That is why you told me several times you would hurt me but didn't mean to. You lied to me all along! I asked you everytime how would you & in what way hurt me & you never said anything.
Your a bad person for that.
THE big G

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I think you still lust for me.
You good at bending over.
THE big G

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

And she never cheated on me. You are grasping at straws Bahahahahaha
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

THE big G wrote:
I think you still lust for me.
You good at bending over.
You keep on dreaming that. It's okay it's how your disease works.
She didn't cheat...hmmm it wouldn't matter to you anyway just like it didn't matter to her how awful you were to her. She has developed your disease from the years of abuse & being around you, she is accustomed to be treated like trash. You don't know what love is and you will never experience it.
THE big G

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Yes sir ri bob, I smell jealousy. Some one still got the mayjor hots for me.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Well let's make a bet. I can tell you this...if I ever accidentally run into you, I will turn & walk the other way. I will never try to speak with you. I will never try to call, email or send you another thing.
I don't hate you, but I don't like the fact you hid an important issue from me about yourself. If I had known you had that I would not have gotten involved with you. I cannot be anything to you ever. I won't allow you to hurt me anymore. I am so very different than person you met. I have no desires to even look at you honestly. I have destoyed everything & anything that I had of you. Now if I can just get the memory of you to wash away permantently I will be forever greatful to the Lord above.
THE big G

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

When we hooking up again? I can tell you want to.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

THE big G wrote:
When we hooking up again? I can tell you want to.
When hell freezes over.
So true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Wish I could be that strong, and forget
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

So true wrote:
Wish I could be that strong, and forget
Well honestly, he gave me that extra push I needed by something he decided to let everyone see & know back in febuary this year. He did the best thing for me by doing that. It got me to really researching, digging & putting things together to know none of it was meaningful to ''him'' that is. I am sure what is meant to happen for you will. I prayed for a very long time for answer's, now I have them. I have went through some very tough situations & it's right when they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Let me see if I can explain this without going thru the details. Would you want to be seen as a person or an object? This person only see's people as objects. See there was never any love from him because he doesn't love, he can't, he will not ever love anyone the way a normal person wants love. Sad but true. I don't want that, I want someone to see me as a person & love me as a person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grand Cross 2 hr guest 14
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 3 hr carlos perez 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr TN Voter 8,873
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 7 hr John 1,337
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 7 hr aime steed 3
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Sat Reader 20
dcs (Feb '12) Sat Terri 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••