missyr

Morgantown, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I wonder if people really even know what is anymore?
jay

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2013
missyr wrote:
yes i do.. it comes from the heart and its something you know if you don't have or show to others.. it will never. be given to you.. are you seeking forgiveness from someone..??
missyr

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Well Jay, not really anyone in particular. I just wonder when people say they forgive you if they really mean or is it just words to make you think they have.
jay

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2013
missyr wrote:
Well Jay, not really anyone in particular. I just wonder when people say they forgive you if they really mean or is it just words to make you think they have.
what situation are you goin through honey..do you feel like talking..I'm a good listenier and can maybe help you to understand....e mail me at [email protected] okyou seem like you're a good person an ur tryn to forgive ur self or someone..
Big G

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Sep 26, 2013
I forgive you.
missyr

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Thanks for the email, but i don't need anyone to talk to. I don't talk much anymore, i just listen.
midget

La Grange, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2013
missyr wrote:
Thanks for the email, but i don't need anyone to talk to. I don't talk much anymore, i just listen.
Good for you to be a listener but don't forget that you have wonderful things to say and there are good people who want to listen to you.
Big G

Memphis, TN

#8 Oct 4, 2013
I know, I know, you still want me.
missyr

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2013
What i want is for people to believe in their heart they know what is true, not what other's assume of you. For people to stop fearing the worst in everyone and start believing there is forgiveness regardless. Stop thinking everyone is out to get you when they aren't. Life goes by so fast and if you continue holding resentment then you may pass up what could've been the best thing that life could bring you.
Big G

Memphis, TN

#10 Oct 5, 2013
missyr wrote:
What i want is for people to believe in their heart they know what is true, not what other's assume of you. For people to stop fearing the worst in everyone and start believing there is forgiveness regardless. Stop thinking everyone is out to get you when they aren't. Life goes by so fast and if you continue holding resentment then you may pass up what could've been the best thing that life could bring you.
I just want you to know, I am madly in love with you, I dream of you day and night.
I always try to find a woman just like you, but none are the same.
missyr

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2013
Awww how sweet.
no one

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2013
I dont belive love will ever happen to me. I have had offers and to be frank I am just not interested. I am talking to a woman right now and she is so tempting to me. SHe really acts like she cares for me. SHe is jealous of me and watches my every move when I am around her. I just have a slight problem she is overweight although I am not making fun but it slighty bothers me to be frank. We havent slept together but I think she wants to if I would let her.
However I just dont find in my heart to move on, I am in love with another woman, but however I havent seen her in a long time. It is like my love is fading because of distance and time away from each other.
SOrry to be venting I am all screwed up I know.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#13 Oct 6, 2013
No one..DUDE...You are so HUNG UP on yourself..!!! Tell this Chick..THAT you LOVE someone else.. Don't keep her hanging..And Making a FOOL of herself..DO you get your Jollies by doing this to her..
LEADING you ON???

Tell the Chick you Dig...That You Love her..and move on..!!!

To keep a woman at bay..and NOT be interested.. is DOWN RIGHT MEAN!!
no one

Jackson, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2013
I am not a dude but thanks for the info.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Ya can ONLY forgive someone...sooooo many times.. for HURTING you.. ESPECIALLY.. When they continue to do it..OVER and OVER again...™just saying..
Big G

Memphis, TN

#16 Oct 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya can ONLY forgive someone...sooooo many times.. for HURTING you.. ESPECIALLY.. When they continue to do it..OVER and OVER again...™just saying..
Are you secretly trying to tell me a way to contact you?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#17 Oct 12, 2013
missyr wrote:
They Do.
You can say the words..I FORGIVE YOU..when someone hurts you..BUT, sometimes..The Pain of the Hurt..still HAUNTS you..

Then the One Who did you this Hurt..will Eventually get the HINT..THAT you can FORGIVE them..BUT, your friendship is no longer VALID!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 4 hr Iwenttofoothillsc... 60
News In this undated photo provided by Lenka Drstako... 8 hr Rainbow Kid 1
Johnny's Eat Shop (Feb '14) Thu Godzilla Jr 3
Traffic Jam Sam May 3 TJS 58
perks May 3 sniff 1
Repent Governor ( REPENT) May 2 Confused 12
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) May 2 ryan 345
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages