Roofing company's offices empty, cust...

Roofing company's offices empty, customers out thousands

There are 3 comments on the WCNC story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Roofing company's offices empty, customers out thousands. In it, WCNC reports that:

States and Better Business Bureau offices from North Carolina to Colorado are tracking complaints from hundreds of customers about the roofing company, American Shingle and Siding, Inc., but American Shingle--for now--seems to have disappeared.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC.

Bobby

Boone, NC

#1 Aug 18, 2010
Never pay people in this town until the job is finished. To many damn yankees and they will rob you if they can!!
Hmmmm

Zanesville, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2010
So its the yankees that Only do this....come on man...thats a bunch of bullshit and you know it. Anything to put the finger on someone else..not saying it isnt yankees...but not saying its alllll yankees either...wise up the civil war is over and we are all americans.

“Slicing Through the B.S.”

Since: Aug 09

Wanna touch my Katana?

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Did all of their Hispanics go home so they had no one to do the labor? Roofing is a job most Americans won't do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spineless Hells angels supporters (Nov '09) 8 hr Ornery Mf 114
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Wed tiffany 342
Boy Sep 24 TrapMusic 3
New to Greensboro (Feb '15) Sep 20 Confused 7
Pitt County Mugshots (Nov '13) Sep 20 Pitt 2
Review: BIT Security (Apr '11) Sep 19 NonTrollAnonymous 24
News The Wall Street Journal: ACC pulls championship... Sep 18 Sneaky Pete 22

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages