Woman injured in hit-and-run

Woman injured in hit-and-run

There are 1 comment on the Daily Southerner story from Jul 30, 2007, titled Woman injured in hit-and-run. In it, Daily Southerner reports that:

A Tarboro woman remains in critical condition after what N.C. Highway Patrol troopers are calling a hit-and-run accident on Sunday. via Daily Southerner

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Southerner.

Rider too

Boone, NC

#1 Jul 31, 2007
I think all riders should join together! Come on Tarboro Police, get it together. You probably looked that driver right in the face. Arrest them all for covering for the other one....do something....your not just going to let him walk. What about that 2nd person in the car? I know there is away to make someone step forward. It was an accident but by him dragging her and leaving made it a cold hearted person who does not deserve to walk free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kratom in Pitt County 3 hr EC-Botanicals 1
News Pokemon hunters can get in the way Jul 19 captain obvious 1
online clothing boutiques? (Feb '14) Jul 18 glamdollbbv 2
News Developing Story: Greensboro Officer-Involved S... (Sep '08) Jul 18 BKMARIONST 5
how is the boy in gboro? and where can I find some (Sep '15) Jul 16 Plzharder 3
Anyone know a punk girl called jordan kelli? Jul 10 Get yah one 1
News Trump benefits from countries with anti-gay laws Jul 10 lides 53

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages