Okawville pd's jt tabor

Okawville pd's jt tabor

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Whos da daddy

Hutchinson, KS

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Hey Jt, hows life since you signed the rights over to your other kid ....you know, when you got two women at the same time knocked up and you denied one of the kids was yours. Now the mother comes along and you signed your rights over to the kid. Im sure she ll have a better life without you. You know, since youre no where near being a stand up kind of guy and dealing with your own responsibilities. Scum bag.
By the way

Baxter Springs, KS

#2 Sep 20, 2012
I hope you know......real police dept "sgts" usually have at least 3 years experience and have to take a test for rank ;) have fun bragging about your " rank" Jt lol
shawn turner

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2012
My name is shawn turner. I am a scum bag piece of shit. That wants to be a cop so bad. O yeah i was a cop once but i got arrested for breaking into the evidence locker. And it made the news!!! I got my teeth knocked out because i think im a bad ass with a badge!! And a guy i tried to arrest was a bigger bad ass than me. So now im a worthless toothless bad ass scum bag piece of shit!!
Too funny

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Because that isnt the real story hows your ex boss doing now?:)
Hey JT

Fort Scott, KS

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Aka "shawn turner" hows the ex stripper girlfriend doing? Hows it feel having sloppy 2nds, 3rds and 4ths and so on of someone elses discarded items? I think your buddy Tom Maynor used to bang her even back in the day. Like one night when she went home and came back to him and his roomates place because she "forgot her purse" lol
Hey jt

Marion, IL

#6 Oct 8, 2012
You got some payback coming also. It' s coming one of these days. And just on a note.....just because you and your bogus statement said something happened doesnt mean it's so. Just because you sleep good at night now doesnt mean you always will ;) but just remember in your "sworn statement", you took an oath and one day it's going to convict you.
turn the cheek

Smithton, IL

#7 Oct 10, 2012
we ought to consider what we are putting on here. take the high road folks. we look like idiots to the public.
average joe

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2012
I think this guy who post this is very jealous of jt. That ex stripper girlfriend of his is smokin hot!! If she ever becomes single you can bet your ass im gonna try to date her!!
Curious

Brighton, MO

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Is Jt even a cop in Oakwaville anymore?
KayJo

Mount Vernon, MO

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Yeah I think he is still a cop but he is pathological lier and cheats on his girlfriend all the time. He is a shitty person.. Stay away from him..
big scott

Satellite Beach, FL

#12 Jun 3, 2013
I used to live in okawville many moons ago is it still a 1 cop town
Just saying

Baldwin, IL

#13 Jun 22, 2013
The stripper gave him the clap.
jess

Arnold, MO

#14 Sep 28, 2013
He cheated with me . And he still calls me. even after he had his second son. his poor girlfriend!!! He tells me he will leave her. He had to marry her to get rights to his kids. Now he is trying to leave her
wow oh wow

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 29, 2013
You don't have to marry someone to get rights to your kid. If his name is on the birth certificates then he has rights. If it is not, then you to to court and get a DNA test. He would be given the same rights as any other standard dad. Every other weekend,split holidays, summer vacation and so on. Unless he can prove those boys are not wage with the mom. Looks like he is blowing smoke up your butt.
wow oh wow

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 29, 2013
wow oh wow wrote:
You don't have to marry someone to get rights to your kid. If his name is on the birth certificates then he has rights. If it is not, then you to to court and get a DNA test. He would be given the same rights as any other standard dad. Every other weekend,split holidays, summer vacation and so on. Unless he can prove those boys are not wage with the mom. Looks like he is blowing smoke up your butt.
Meant to say **safe** not **wage** typo
Well well

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Oct 9, 2013
This guy is a joke!!!! And so is his wife. I can't believe he is an officer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Vapor Shop in Ashley Mar 21 Jenn V 8
Leah Baggett Aka psycho Mar 19 Kewl 12
Justin Alsbury (Nov '13) Feb 25 The real justin a... 5
Won't taste the hershey highway. Laur Feb '17 Starfish Licker 6969 2
Lauren Newcomb Stull Erlinger Jan '17 Cottonelle 1
Washington County Sheriff deputy 9510 Dec '16 Angie L 2
Nashville sucks! (Apr '16) Oct '16 Nashville folk 2

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance