the mechanic

Moultrie, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2009
now everyone hear this! if obama have his way with this health reform we are all in trouble! if you do not have health insurance you could get a fine up to 3800$ and jail time too .. i can see it now you get pull over, the cop ask u for your car insurance and your health insurance.and what are u gonna say? gonna say sorry officer i can't efford both! and feed my family. then before we all know it we are all in trouble and even more broke before this obama came along! now what we gonna do people!!!!
dot

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 23, 2009
will i dont think it going to work but we have to do something. people are so worry about change. we have care for our people so we need help. myself also. i need test but cant get them. so what do i do? dont tell me about insurance i cant afford it and they wont cover many things i have now. what about the pwople who have lost thier jobs and ins.. what do they do? most of us need help hear this gov.com
fed up

Hahira, GA

#3 Mar 9, 2010
maybe if the goverment would help the ones that really need it instead of the dfcs given medicaid to the illegal imigrants i have many health problems and cant gethelp from any where if your an illegal then within 5-7days you can have help its just wrong
okay

Byron, GA

#4 Apr 9, 2010
yes your right if we were not of this country then we could get help i live on a limited income hard enough to pay my bills as it is i have health problems also i cant get help from the govement so those of us that are classified as poor trash are gonna lay down and die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lester Ross charged w/murder 12/12 (Jun '13) Tue Tickler 13
A girl named Donna (Apr '11) Jan 25 iknowher 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Adel, GA (Jul '11) Jan 19 Roger 5
Hairdresser? Jan 14 suesan 2
loud boom? Jan 7 Zoe Barnes 3
Nichole Harper (Nov '12) Dec '14 The real truth 22
Debate: Gay Marriage - Nashville, GA (Jul '10) Dec '14 Damon 48
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web