Proud Customer

Nashville, GA

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I would like to give a great big Thank You to the ladies that work at Hometown Pharmacy. The young lady that tends to be at the window when I come through the drive thru she is very friendly and always sweet and willing to help me with anything I need I believe her name is Aleeya or something to that nature. I would also like to give out a recognition to Barbara she is also very willing to help me and my wife when we call up there with concerns and questions. Thanks for being so greatful and such sweet ladies.
Person

Dawson, GA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I love this pharmacy .... It makes it so easy just to go through the drive through with kids in the car ... I never had any problems with this place either ... The people that work here are the best .... Keep up the very good work ladies !! we need more people like you in the world today !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nashville Mayor (Oct '13) Apr 13 watcher2 4
Adel police Dept (Jul '12) Apr 13 Berrien friend 6
tina (Jan '13) Apr 13 Berrien guy 8
Penis being shown on school bus (Nov '11) Apr 12 nima 7
Any Pizza Hut employees in Nashville who have h... (Mar '13) Apr 12 nima 2
what do y'all know about Kelli Earnest Feb '15 Concerned Citizen 1
News Arrest made in Adel man's murder (Aug '12) Feb '15 Charles 7
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE