Berrien County Murder

Berrien County Murder

There are 7 comments on the WCTV Tallahassee story from Dec 31, 2009, titled Berrien County Murder. In it, WCTV Tallahassee reports that:

As details of the homicide surface, Berrien County residents say they're on edge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTV Tallahassee.

the mechanic

Perry, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2010
ok ,this is the bottom line, he is guilty by all means. they let him out.now time has come to put him in his place. its time to judge him and then. set example, to tell our young one and the people of this fine state.our laws are put in place to judge and to forgive as our lord has done... and may god have mercy on his soul.
confused

High Springs, FL

#2 Feb 16, 2010
Who are you referring to and who did he kill?
Jen

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Feb 18, 2010
confused wrote:
Who are you referring to and who did he kill?
This is reffering to the murder of Travis Sauls who got killed in Nashville but his body got burned in Madison Co, Florida. I can't believe this guy who killed Travis is out?? Are the courts that desperate for money that they let a murderer out for $150,000?? God will judge him when his time comes. RIP Travis, I will never forget the times we had back in the day!
pissed

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2011
The murderer has ran!! thats right folks this guy was released on 150,000.00 and is now on the loose. Lock ur doors and load ur guns.. Thanks alot Anthony Heath and Judge Howard Mcclain!!!
resident evil

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Jan 15, 2011
Hard to believe this murder was released on bond. When you cross state lines in the comission of a crime isn't it also a federal case?
forest gump

Mount Pleasant, IA

#6 Jan 15, 2011
run forest run!
WTF

Mount Pleasant, IA

#7 Jan 15, 2011
does anyone have any ideal why in the hell they let this guy out? what kind of law we got running around here? i think they should spend that 150 grand on some more new stuff like poor people in nashville help them get some teeth any way so they can bite the judge and the sheriff in the ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wondering Aug 23 sam_bradshaw2016 1
Tabitha Watson narcissist evil witch Aug 2 in the know 5
Hitler Hillary Clinton Jul '16 Anti hillary 1
the masonic lodge (Jul '10) Jul '16 anonymous 3
Who is she? (Sep '13) May '16 Present customer 6
New doc (May '15) Apr '16 badood23 2
bolling fast call telephone operator makin unau... (Mar '13) Apr '16 LA199m 6

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance