Nasty Nashville

Midland, GA

#1 May 8, 2010
Have you ever rode thru the public housing area of Nastyville around Christmas? Ever notice the Griswalds? How is it they have more Christmas lights burning then most people with jobs? I like the ones in public housing with Obama signs in the front yards. HEY HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU? Did you get your free Obama money yet?? I guess this will fall on deaf ears, unless they really did get the free Obama money and bought a computer.
jury member

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jan 23, 2011
How would Nashville Ga operate without the good ol boy network and the gossip mill. Sad. I wish they would get economic progress so mabey just mabey they could come into the 21st century. This not to say all of nashville resident's are this way. Just quite a few and a few more.
Nashville defender

Nashville, GA

#3 Jan 26, 2011
Judge and jury Canton Ga., Nashville is waaaaay behind the times as oposed to Canton but most of us know how to spell MAYBE.
jury member

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Jan 31, 2011
Nasty Nashville wrote:
Have you ever rode thru the public housing area of Nastyville around Christmas? Ever notice the Griswalds? How is it they have more Christmas lights burning then most people with jobs? I like the ones in public housing with Obama signs in the front yards. HEY HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU? Did you get your free Obama money yet?? I guess this will fall on deaf ears, unless they really did get the free Obama money and bought a computer.

Ok.
jury member

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Nashville defender wrote:
Judge and jury Canton Ga., Nashville is waaaaay behind the times as oposed to Canton but most of us know how to spell MAYBE.
Thank You for the correction. "MABEY"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New residents in West Berrien 11 hr Farmer 1
Hahira's own author hasnew website with her boo... (Apr '08) Jul 15 Janelllaughlin 8
News Wanted Nashville suspect surrenders Jun 24 baaarrrtt 2
News Patten Seed Office Opens New Office In Middle G... Jun '17 hunter 1
Berrien county sheriff (Jul '12) Jun '17 apple 20
berrien county dfcs (Jun '10) Jun '17 Weevjr 23
Shopping Carts May '17 Concerned 1

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages