Authorities investigate shooting deat...

Authorities investigate shooting death of Nashville clerk

There are 6 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from May 27, 2008, titled Authorities investigate shooting death of Nashville clerk. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Authorities are investigating the shooting death of a clerk at a Nashville discount store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Stephanie Thompson

Hawkins, TX

#1 May 28, 2008
The woman that was killed is my Grandmother, Robin Camp. She was a great great woman! And will never be forgotten. So please everyone who reads this keep us in your prayers.
Tandra Johnson

Texarkana, TX

#2 Jun 3, 2008
They need to ind that killer and put him behind bars and never let him see daylight again.
Brandy Cockrell

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2008
Robin Camp was my mother and we will always miss her. Steph was right....she will be greatly missed and if anyone reads this blog and has any information what so ever to the where-a-bouts of my mothers killer please come forward and tell the truth....She was tooo good of a person to be killed this way and I know that someone out here knows the truth about what happened. Her family deserve to know the truth of what happened to her. so please do this for the family.
Brandy Cockrell

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2008
thank you tandra...I do not know you but you can reach the family at 8706953738we would like any information you may have heard...
Brandy Cockrell

Alexander, AR

#5 Jul 10, 2008
I am leaving this for a mr tommy foster jr from baton rouge la...I talked to my grandmother and she told me you were trying to contact me...I know your mother jean..and she seems nice..I feel sorry for her during this time and you to... if you would like to talk to me...please call my grandmother back and leave her your number..then she can contact me and I will call you back..I am currently not letting anyone know my whereabouts because I don't feel like it is my time do die and I'm not trying to let anyone kill me out right..I'm going to make it hard ont he bastards..so anyways...just call her..I am sure that you and I have much to discuss...and once again I am sorry for yoru family...the ones that aren't involved anyways..and the ones that ARE...well they can ROT in Hell...SORRY..i'M JUST A LITTLE PISSED..but anyways..thank you for calling the family it means alot to us..

Brandy
Brandy Cockrell

Alexander, AR

#6 Jul 10, 2008
Brandy Cockrell wrote:
Robin Camp was my mother and we will always miss her. Steph was right....she will be greatly missed and if anyone reads this blog and has any information what so ever to the where-a-bouts of my mothers killer please come forward and tell the truth....She was tooo good of a person to be killed this way and I know that someone out here knows the truth about what happened. Her family deserve to know the truth of what happened to her. so please do this for the family.
btw this was also my birthday and the 4th would have been my mothers...sooooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highland Poloce Cheif 27 min Rufus 8
Chance / Hance Pets And Animals Mar 13 The Colonel 9
Freeze Warning for Sharp County starting March... Mar 12 The Colonel 7
Golden Transportation (Sep '16) Mar 6 Jynx 51
hiking partner (s) wanted (Oct '15) Feb '17 Jogging 3
News Plea is guilty in mailed-threats case Feb '17 George Nunn 1
News Three inmates beat jailor, escape, then caught Feb '17 jynx 26

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance