Attorney announces bid for prosecutor

Attorney announces bid for prosecutor

There are 2 comments on the Texarkana Gazette story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Attorney announces bid for prosecutor. In it, Texarkana Gazette reports that:

Howard County, Ark., Deputy Prosecutor Bryan Chesshir of Nashville recently announced his candidacy for the Ninth Judicial District West prosecutor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texarkana Gazette.

Brandy Holt Cockrell

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2008
hey all who may read this.... Brian deserves all the votes he can get...he is a great man and a wonderful human being..and he will do his job to the best of his abilities...once he gets his mind set on something he will do his best to see it thru...and I know this because he is working on my moms murder case....I have had personal contact with him and he understands the public.. he's not just one of those people who only "act" like they care...he truelly does care....and like I said...he would be a great prosc......and he would do it proud..and Howard county would benefit..and any of the other counties that he could practice in....anyone that had him on their side would have a good ally...He does his job and he does it right...so anyways, I'm not gonna keep preaching on about what a wonderful person he is.. just please everyone that reads this...take into consideration that he would do you proud.. and he is the man for the job.....and Brian if you are reading this...you go man... I'll see ya in court again....lol....or well prolly before..

brandy
Chris Castleman

State University, AR

#2 Oct 20, 2008
Bryan, I wish you the best of luck my man. You're a good-hard working guy. You'll make a fine prosecutor. Please don't ever indict me! LOL Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
musick pest control (Jan '11) Oct 11 Just sayin 41
Joe Cossey And Billy Mask Oct 3 Rat Patrol 5
Police named Shelby Sep 21 Crater isnt whr i... 1
Highland Rebels mascot is confederate white sup... (Jun '15) Sep 21 razorback72513 86
Highland Poloce Cheif (Mar '17) Sep '17 Lady Chablise 16
Thanks Elementary school Sep '17 CV Mom 11
School Aug '17 Parent 5

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages