Docs: Ex-Lowell school worker can't undergo trial

May 8, 2009 Read more: Lowell Sun 12
Benjamin L. Duling Sr. reportedly cries every time he talks about the death of his girlfriend, Shelly McGrade. Read more
Frank

Lowell, MA

#1 May 8, 2009
So he feels bad for killing her and cries, that means he can't be tried? Please.
tissues

Chelmsford, MA

#2 May 8, 2009
give him a tissue and send him to trial
FERG

Tyngsboro, MA

#3 May 8, 2009
Please.........is this for really? Remorse or not he needs to let the cards fall
dba

Lowell, MA

#4 May 8, 2009
you have got to be kidding me! ANYONE who really knows him (and I do) can tell you how manipulating he can be...Please, of course he is crying, he is afraid for himself, the selfish basta..
MR BILLERICA

Stoneham, MA

#5 May 8, 2009
what a loser this guy is.. he is crying for himself, not the poor woman whose life he took. this isnt' a man! he is scared that a real man in jail is going to pick him for a girlfriend... i hope the sun reports on that when it happens!
Kevin

United States

#6 May 8, 2009
What it's like killing your parents, then saying feel sorry for me I'm an orphan.
Whimp

Chelmsford, MA

#7 May 8, 2009
Hey jerk you were man enough to kill that per girl in front of your kids and you pull a pu$$y move like this. Be a man and take in the rear as all do in prison for life. You are a piece of $hit and feel very bad for her family and her kids. Have fun in the pen and time to bite the pillow.
Whimp

Chelmsford, MA

#8 May 8, 2009
poor
seriously

Arlington, MA

#9 May 8, 2009
MR BILLERICA wrote:
what a loser this guy is.. he is crying for himself, not the poor woman whose life he took. this isnt' a man! he is scared that a real man in jail is going to pick him for a girlfriend... i hope the sun reports on that when it happens!
I like your point, but "real men" don't have men for girlfriends...
well hey

Redwood City, CA

#10 May 8, 2009
this guy has the system down cold. he obviously knows that he can't be tried fairly if he cannot cooperate with his lawyer for his own defense.

something tells me that he has learned about trials from somewhere other than TV!
Beacon Hill

Lowell, MA

#11 May 8, 2009
England Cast apart this act with the Great white shark from the Barrier reef of Austrailia as the Guard in charge
grace

Manchester, NH

#12 May 11, 2009
What a joke this guy knows what he is doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some mighty tasty burgers at Willy's Apr 7 rah91 2
Poll Why does NH Suck? (May '09) Apr 1 Adam Brandy 136
News Now a Candidate, Ted Cruz Visits NH Mar 27 Le Duped 1
looking for it Mar 27 yoyoyo154 1
News NH agencies warn of summer paving scams (Aug '09) Mar '15 Flubba dub 90
News Jeb Bush heading to Hudson as GOP adds 4 more f... Mar '15 Foggyworld 1
News Services Monday, Tuesday for Spartans founder, ... Mar '15 Patrick Corbin 1
More from around the web

Nashua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]