Killer had it rough growing up, jury told

There are 9 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Killer had it rough growing up, jury told. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

When he was a child, convicted murderer Freeman May suffered frequent beatings by his father and was unable to keep himself from soiling and wetting his pants, jurors heard during emotional testimony yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

red24fun

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Oct 10, 2008
To bad for him plenty of people had it rough groing up!!!They didnt become murders. MAKE THE CRIME FIT THE PUNISHMENT ITS TIME FOR AND EYE FOR A EYE. HE TOOK SOMEONES LIFE TAKE HIS!!!!!! WHY SHOULD WE PAY TO KEEP HIM IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. THEN WE GIVE HIM FREE MEDICAL YET PLENTY OF PEOPLE NOT IN JAIL DONT HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE!!!!!!!
Vigilante

Perkasie, PA

#2 Oct 10, 2008
Right On!!!! How many more years are we gonna provide for this piece of crap??? Its about time for him to pay his dues!!!! DEATH! This has been going on wayyyyyyyyyyyy to long!
Lebanese

Essington, PA

#3 Oct 10, 2008
I agree! Kill the s.o.b! When someone has a rough childhood they usually try to make a better life for themselves not KILL!! Come on now people, is that a good enough excuse?
Give me a break

Barnesville, OH

#5 Oct 10, 2008
Fry the s.o.b. The young lady never had a say in her life..... maybe she had it rough too. I'm tired of the bleeding heart judges and lawyers who get every piece of garbage off the hook and we taxpayers have to foot the bill.
no way no bama

Lancaster, PA

#6 Oct 10, 2008
kill him .
Debi

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Oct 10, 2008
Speaking from experience, the pain of losing someone never goes away. People who have had it alot rougher than Freeman May have gone on to live productive lives without killing another human being. My heart goes out to the family, no punishment that we can (legally) impose on him is horrific enough. But I do not think that we should pay to feed and house him any longer.
Mr Anti Mendacity

AOL

#8 Mar 23, 2009
It's easy to say fry him. Well, guess what? Your choice is to a) sentence him to life without any possibility of parole, or b) give him the death penalty which will NEVER be carried out, but the taxpayers will have to pay through the nose for on-going legal fees that costs many times what warehousing a prisoner costs. Also, keeping someone on death row costs a lot more that keeping a lifer.
I Think That

AOL

#9 Mar 23, 2009
I know one of Freemans brother and he's a Nice , Good , Hard working man. He won't even talk to his brother. Let freeman burn.
CBOW

Williamsport, PA

#10 Mar 23, 2009
Can anyone say chain gang? If we put these scumbags on death row, reinstate the chain gangs. Bustin'rocks would save on fuel, plus they don't need TVs or gym equipment. If they try to run, shoot them. A simple solution to an age old problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narvon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Sun burdett 275
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Mar '15 Lovaldgs 15
Puppy Mill?? Mar '15 Lovaldgs 3
Review: Hyduke Builders Feb '15 richardcbiga 1
looking for my brother william a halberstadt (Feb '08) Feb '15 Gerrie 3
Review: Greenfield-Yarrow Kennels Feb '15 Vlanda 1
Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown (Aug '11) Dec '14 Bikerchick 20
More from around the web

Narvon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE