Dog that was ran over on Hopkins Stre...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chuckles 2

Newport, VA

#41 Aug 11, 2012
car is parked over on memmorial drive on blocks. police know who did it and are waiting for some addition info. case is far from cold.
Kahy Russ

Blacksburg, VA

#42 Aug 13, 2012
i beieve that IS the car
info

Pratt, WV

#43 Jan 28, 2013
did anyone ever find out who hit this little dog and did they get in trouble for it
Jason Thomas

Rockville, MD

#44 Jan 28, 2013
info wrote:
did anyone ever find out who hit this little dog and did they get in trouble for it
I can't remember his name, but it was the same young man that got caught screwing Mr. Hinkle's livestock a few years ago. He was convicted and pulled his time at Bland Farm until he was transfered to Marion after the incident in the dairy barn.
truth

United States

#45 Feb 2, 2013
That's rodney daltons car.
Stop

Radford, VA

#46 Feb 5, 2013
Legion wrote:
Dogs, Little selfish things. Noise under my tires... the fur and the smell death over and over round and round. In the tires, my rubber flesh.round and round, over and over, until the flesh is all gone - And all is left is the steady hum, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
I hope I never meet your sorry excuse of a human. Animals feel pain and hope one day you get to feel the pain!!!! Sure you will with all the karma coming your way. HE HE HEE
Chinese Cook

Antony, France

#47 Aug 13, 2013
Kathy Russ wrote:
everyone knows the dog sits in he road an they go around it
The dog deserved to die, LOL... maybe it even WANTED to end its life, have you thought of that biatch ??
Lindsey

Princeton, WV

#48 Aug 13, 2013
Chinese Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
The dog deserved to die, LOL... maybe it even WANTED to end its life, have you thought of that biatch ??
* iv read all this and managed not to say anything. but that was my dog you're talking about and saying this makes you look very stupid and childish. biatch....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Bowles 1 hr one nighter 3
Lazy people in Giles CO. 3 hr nobama 24
Marranda Dalton 17 hr Curious 3
*Important Info on Giles Sheriff's Race* Sun RiteIsRite 4
anyone seen relonda? Jul 2 Felicia 7
Giles incumbents Jun 30 keep all we have 1
Krystal Davis Jun 29 Reconnect 1
More from around the web

Narrows People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE