Dog that was ran over on Hopkins Stre...

Dog that was ran over on Hopkins Street on Sunday evening

Posted in the Narrows Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kathy Russ

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Just got a few things to say to the idiot who purposely ran over the little dog ,,,dont know who you are but God does and if you are cruel enough to hit a little dog,then you are cruel enough to hit some little kid.......I hope you see him in your nightmares
madd

Newport, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
it's time for the speed limit to be enforced on hopkins street. traffic is moving pretty fast and there is a black truck leaving tire marks on the roadway lately from spinning it's tires. idiot doing this get a clue your neighbors are tired of it and are going to file charges on you. i think they know who hit the dog and watching for the little red car to return.
Kathy Russ

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2012
well who ever drives the litle red car,I just hope that Karma is the bitch she is supposed to be..because you deserve whatever happens to you
hometown

Melville, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
what kind of little red car?
Kathy Russ

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2012
if you werent driving the little red car you dont need to know,,,both my husband and son saw the car and saw the fool who came up the hill and speeded up to run the dog down,and it was reported because no one even stopped to tell the owners they had "accidentally"hit their dog
Hmmm

Rich Creek, VA

#6 Jul 31, 2012
This is so sad.Probably your family pet.I am a pet owner of three dogs.They are family.It's the responsibility of ever pet owner the see that their dogs,cats etc. dont get in the street.Who ever hit your dog should have stopped.I am truly sorry for your loss.
Seriously NOT

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Kathy Russ wrote:
well who ever drives the litle red car,I just hope that Karma is the bitch she is supposed to be..because you deserve whatever happens to you
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD IN PEOPLE THAT RUN OVER INNOCENT LITTLE DOGGIES? I mean, you DO try to see the good in EVERYONE right? Or was that comment concocted for a different forum? See how your personality, beliefs, & views change DEPENDING on the subject at hand? Or am I just imagining that you said you try to find the good in everyone? OR MAYBE.....This is not the same Kathy Russ? Its hard for people to take you seriously when you are flip flopping your wishy washy beliefs all over topix to suit the forum topic? I'm just saying????
Kathy Russ

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
no not my dog just a cute little dog who lived up the street,but it was on pupose,,,everyone knows the dog sits in he road an they go around it ,,this persn saw it and was going fairly slow then all of a sudden they floored it,,,hit the dos so hard my husband heard bones crunching and he was on our porch and the dog was about two houses up...there is still a giant spot of blood in the road,and to be honest I feel like the person who hit the doggot some kind of thrill out of it
tru

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 31, 2012
You made a good point madd, the speed limit needs to be enforced along with the leash law and parking. I have lived here over a year now and I have to clean up dog crap out of my yard and run other people's dogs out of my dog's dog food on a daily basis when I respectfully keep my dog chained up. The parking is crazy, I understand some houses don't have driveways but good golly it's like driving through a maze on most days and driveways are empty.

Sorry to whomever lost their dog, some people are heartless and have no respect.
Kathy Russ

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Kathy Russ wrote:
no not my dog just a cute little dog who lived up the street,but it was on pupose,,,everyone knows the dog sits in he road an they go around it ,,this persn saw it and was going fairly slow then all of a sudden they floored it,,,hit the dos so hard my husband heard bones crunching and he was on our porch and the dog was about two houses up...there is still a giant spot of blood in the road,and to be honest I feel like the person who hit the doggot some kind of thrill out of it

Boy you must have one big chip on your shoulder,,I am sorry someone pissed in your pablum today but you really are a piece of work ,,at least I have the balls to say what i feel and to sign my name to what I post and I aint some wishy washy little child who cant say who you are so back off
tru

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 31, 2012
No chip, I think it was wrong that someone did that on purpose. Having a dog running loose there is always a possibility they may get hit but for someone to do it on purpose is wrong! As far as the other stuff I was just expressing my thoughts like everyone else.
Hmmm

Rich Creek, VA

#12 Jul 31, 2012
if this dog was hit on purpose the driver needs to be in jail.Probably some young punk,I hope they never get another good nights sleep
Kathy Russ

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2012
TRU my comment was not directed at you it was meant for Seriously NOT,,,,They seem to get a kick out of running off at the mouth about me.sorry about that and your comment makes perfect sense
tru

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Sorry Kathy and thank you. Hopefully they find out who did this!
abcdefghijmnopqr stuvwxyz

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Okay here's my opinion on this people can say what they wanna say about what I have to say but all this is STARTIN DRAMA okay and it was also the OWNERS fault for the dog getting hit. LEARN how to put your dogs on a leash and they wouldn't get hit or attacked or whatever and topixs is nothing but a trash site. And another thing is everybody keeps talking about this the owner is going to keep doing it until something gets DONE about IT
Kathy Russ

United States

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Okay here's my opinion on this people can say what they wanna say about what I have to say but all this is STARTIN DRAMA okay and it was also the OWNERS fault for the dog getting hit. LEARN how to put your dogs on a leash and they wouldn't get hit or attacked or whatever and topixs is nothing but a trash site. And another thing is everybody keeps talking about this the owner is going to keep doing it until something gets DONE about IT
yes I agree the dog should have been on a leash or in a fence but these dogs are always in the road and most people slow down and go by them,,,but this idiot was hell bent on hitting this dog ,,it was on purpose and intentional,,and even the officer who came by to get a description of the car said it was animal abuse to intentionally hit ANY animal,and this little dog was literelly hit with the tires of the car ,,his body was squashed like a bug and it pisses me off to no end to know someone could be so cruel
Help Me Rhonda

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Kathy Russ wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you must have one big chip on your shoulder,,I am sorry someone pissed in your pablum today but you really are a piece of work ,,at least I have the balls to say what i feel and to sign my name to what I post and I aint some wishy washy little child who cant say who you are so back off
My name is Rhonda Smith, I am in my early 30's, & I am NOT wishy washy! That title is saved for you! I have NO chip on my shoulder, I am just calling it like I see it. If I see your comments on one forum & the next forum contradicts your other posts......YEP! I'm gonna call you out!
Kathy Russ

Upper Marlboro, MD

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Help Me Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Rhonda Smith, I am in my early 30's, & I am NOT wishy washy! That title is saved for you! I have NO chip on my shoulder, I am just calling it like I see it. If I see your comments on one forum & the next forum contradicts your other posts......YEP! I'm gonna call you out!
.........well Ms.Smith you go right ahead and call me out....I speak my mind and undoubtly you must be on topix as much as I am because you choose to be a mouthpiece and have a say only on my posts..well dear you go right ahead and speak your mind...if you knew anything at all about me you would know that I do try to find good in all people..but there are some in this old world that are just useless.no matter how much you try you can't help them..and yes I am human..there are some people who have done things to me that I can't really forgive and maybe that's wrong as a christian.and no I am not perfect..as I am sure that you aren't either...and we. All make mistakes and I will be the first to admit to mine but I will help out anyone if they need it and I can...and I try to steer people in the right direction and I know for a fact that drugs are the major problem in Giles county but Amanda lived with my daughter at the time this post was first made and I know she was trying to get her life together but it can be hard to do if people are always putting you down so do me a big favor..comment on my posts if you must ..but just remember it could be you who needs someone to say something decent about you..so let's call a truce..you let me be wishy washy and I will let you be Ms.Perfect..........have a very nice day 9497
Kathy Russ

Upper Marlboro, MD

#19 Aug 1, 2012
And by the way this post is about a dog so leave it at that
Kathy Russ

Upper Marlboro, MD

#20 Aug 1, 2012
and by the way this post was started about a dog....not about our differences so let's leave it for there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pool hall and video Sun Yeah 2
Mark Greenwood Sat Hopeful 2
Cock Size (Dec '10) Sat Kendra Williams 32
Austin Wayne williams (Dec '15) Sat Austin wayne will... 6
heroin moms Sep 23 Fakersrite 2
Such A Fake Sep 22 A question 6
Guy that drives the gold van at the hotel Sep 22 Wondering 4

Narrows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance