Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

We got boys who leave blood sweat and tears on that field each Friday Night....the least we can do as friends, family and fans is support them and their coaching staff from the stands!!!

Rock Some Heads & Give Hell Green Waves!!!
Truthfully

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

you do realize the offense there running now is supposed to look like the same play but if you see hw its drawn up the blockings different and the holes supposed to be different. i mean really.
Interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

32 points last night isn't too shabby in my opinion. I hope they have a great season.
narrows fan

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

They played a great game yesterday and I hope they continue doing that great throughout the season!
wilma

Rich Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

The narrows JV beat Pikeview 20--16
bolluxxx

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

narrows won 26-24
change now

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Narrows has always been a small school and will always be a small school but we used to be competitive now we play in one of the weakest districts in the state and we can't win one single game someone must take the blame if a receiver keeps dropping the ball bench his ass I think kelly is to afraid of hurting a parents feelings than trying to win games it's the same in other sports to they just keep using the same kids in the same role no matter how bad they keep loosing hell try someone different you never know but what really pisses me off is that they bring up jv kids on friday nights that's just stupid and a good way to get someone hurt
Truthfully

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

hey dumb@ss did you ever stop to think that the only kids who can back someone up if they get hurt i a jv kin addtion didou not notice that the reasonhe can't benh kids is bc the only ones to put in isthv kids so e don want em hurt
disgusted

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

There are other kids to put in...he is just more interested in the name game and the kids of his so called buddies....I think 10 year losing season is more than enough...time to get the Lowe Show gone!!!!!!
Durango

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

As long as we beat Giles I look at it as a winning season
daman

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

hate to say it but the coaching staff just don't have many atheletes to work with. some of the kids i see on the side line would only get hurt if they played many minutes at all.
the only negative thing i can say about the coaches is allowing some of the atheletes to continue to wave at the crowd. the kid is clearly saying "look at me, look at me". they need to yank his ass to the sideline and make it clear that he's a football player not a cheerleader. that football players fire up the crowd by making plays not waving their arms. their focus needs to be on the field not it the stands. the narrows are as vocal and supportive as any i've seen. they don't need a que from a couple of players to get them fired up.
narz

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Another moral victory for the greenwave
Reality

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Durango, really, beat Giles, not this year.............And Daman, its not the name game, its all he has....
where is the spirit

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

daman wrote:
hate to say it but the coaching staff just don't have many atheletes to work with. some of the kids i see on the side line would only get hurt if they played many minutes at all.
the only negative thing i can say about the coaches is allowing some of the atheletes to continue to wave at the crowd. the kid is clearly saying "look at me, look at me". they need to yank his ass to the sideline and make it clear that he's a football player not a cheerleader. that football players fire up the crowd by making plays not waving their arms. their focus needs to be on the field not it the stands. the narrows are as vocal and supportive as any i've seen. they don't need a que from a couple of players to get them fired up.
You must have been watching a different game than the one I watched Friday night!!! I did see a couple of players TRYING to get some support from the stands - I heard little to none given! I bet if I drive by Giles High School on a Friday night, you could hear them from 460, just saying. There a few dedicated "fans" that CHEER those boys on, win or lose, but judging from the number of kids I see on that side line, there should be a helluva lot more noise coming from those bleachers!
getoverit

Rich Creek, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

who really cares???

its a small school. let them have fun. all you old redneck hillbillies are just trying to relive your "glory days"

It's high school football! I mean come on. If they win they win, lose they lose. It isn't the end of the world.

The game is about way more than a winning or losing record. And anyone that has interest in any school program should understand that. If you don't (and apparently about 95% of the locality doesn't) then quit bitching, stop watching, and get on with your pathetic clueless life.

As to the players and coaches. Do your thing! Respect each other, play hard and HAVE FUN! Ignore the crap you hear on here and elsewhere.
UTMOST TRUTH

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

REALLY, THIS IS GETTING OLD. WE ARE A SMALL SCHOOL. THE MED DISTRICT IS MADE OF BIGGER SCHOOLS,ALL WITCH HAVE A FEW MORE 100 KIDS TO CHOSE FROM. ITS VERY HARD TO TAKE OUR 20 KIDS AND GO PLAY 60. YEA, THERE WAS A FEW GAMES THAT WE SHOULDVE WON THIS YR ALREADY, BUT WE DIDNT. GET OVER IT. THE STARTING QB BROKE HIS COLLAR BONE, U HAVE TO REPLACE HIM, THEN U HAVE TO REPLACE THE POSITION THAT U PULLED UR NEW QB FROM. ONCE ONE STARTER GETS HURT, ITS MESSES UP EVERYTHING. THERE IS REALLY NO BLAME TO BE POINTED AT SOMEONE. YES, KELLY HAS HAD ENUFF CHANCES TO WIN. BUT I DONT SEE A LINE OF PEOPLE WANTING THE COACHIN JOB, AND I DAMN SURE DONT SE ANY OF YOU ALL POSTING THINGS ON HERE STEPPING UP TO DO SO EITHER. ITS BAD WHEN U HAVE PARENTS COMING DOWN TO THE FENCE DURING GAMES TO YELL AT THE COACHES. PLEASE. WHEN YOU ALL PLAYED IF U DID PLAY, U WERE INTIMATED BY THE COACH, OR SOME WHAT SCARED. ITS NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. COAHES USE TO PULL U AROUND BY UR FACE MASK, HELL DO THAT NOW, AND ALL OF POSTING ON HERE WOULD THROW A FIT OR RUN TO THE SCHOOL BRD.... U ALL BARK ABOUT THE OLD DAYS, BUT LOOK AT YOUR SELFS, U WOULDNT LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOUR KIDS NOW. HELL I CAN SEE YKELLY REALLY DONT YELL AT THE KIDS, HE IS FEARFUL OF HEARING IT FROM U ALL THE PARENTS. WELL, IM DONE HERE. UNTIL "U" THE PARENT TUFFIN UP, GROW UP, OR REALLY JUST SHUT UP, AND HELP INSTEAD OF ?ITCH AND WHINE, SEND UR KID TO THE WEIGHT ROOM, MAKE THEM PRACTICE HARD, PRACTICE WITH THEM ON UR TIME OFF..........OH WELL, HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ILL SEE U ALL AT THE AME TONIGHT....GOOD LUCK GUYS AGAINST GILES

Since: Jul 10

Narrows

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

where is the spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been watching a different game than the one I watched Friday night!!! I did see a couple of players TRYING to get some support from the stands - I heard little to none given! I bet if I drive by Giles High School on a Friday night, you could hear them from 460, just saying. There a few dedicated "fans" that CHEER those boys on, win or lose, but judging from the number of kids I see on that side line, there should be a helluva lot more noise coming from those bleachers!
Everybody where I sat was screaming and hollerin'.There's only so much screaming and yelling I can do.
narrows fan

Moneta, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

this post is to Who are you kidding: I was at the game last night and I counted coaches on both side lines and wow u say narrows has 12 coaches wrong. Giles has 11 coaches and narrows has 8. So u was wrong in ur point u tried making buy saying narrows had more coaches than Giles. Get ur facts straight before running off at the jaw.
Da Truth

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Narrows Has 12 coaches listed, if they didn't bring them...well no wonder. Giles has a working program and more kids...they can get away with more coaches. I think since theirs seem to understand football, and ours only understand giving another team a good workout on Friday nights the other post was valid.
really again

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

to da truth. doesnt matter if program is workin or not, number of coaches shouldnt matter either. its soooo nice to see we have sooo many coaches around, but not one of u all to step up and look into taking the position. wow, so please, do us all a favor and shut up.... if u all think u have the time and know how, then come on out and prove it instead of hiding behind some screen name on here.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Narrows Discussions

Search the Narrows Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) 13 min Unbelievable 28
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 2 hr Ludwig 2,543
Amber Dawn 3 hr friend of a ex-friend 8
natalie fanning 5 hr blue jay 2
James mcguire 11 hr jackson 1
Phillip palmer 11 hr nicole hayes 1
megan myers 20 hr ladalada 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Narrows Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000