ugly misty morgan
hate her
#1 Jun 14, 2012
shes a lair and she steals from that old man she takes care of and she trys to take everybodys kids and say that there hers and she smokes pot i cant stand her who else agrees with me ?
One of GODS children

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2012
All that may be true so what is your perfect life like? I think you had acid poured on you to make you ugly! And if you had kids you wouldn't have the time to post dumb shit about someone. You'd be fixing their dinner. and you must not be able to get a young man or old man, maybe a puppy to lick you in the ugly face. Lier, lier you stole my pot. how stupid does thiat sound? LMAO! Leave it alone. Read a book!
Family

Floyd, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2012
once again your trying to start something!
let me just tell you one thing.... shes better than you and always will be.... your just mad shes getting the chance to know and love 2 very special boys you will never know!
Info

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Just wondering what the name of the old man is that she is supposedly stealing from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissa Stewart? (Nov '10) 1 hr Risssss 32
Kristen martin 1 hr Sslly 4
Dale Christensen 4 hr TruthBeKnown 2
gay kids 21 hr Disgusted 39
James Riffe Jun 28 Yes 9
skippy the cop (Apr '13) Jun 28 Yuma 21
celco (Mar '10) Jun 27 Phyllis7208 2

Narrows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance