need information

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2011
is there any trailor parks or courts around that anyone knows of .. were looking for a place too rent ..please post if you know of anything.
justaguy

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2011
I wouldn't recommend any of them around here if you have a family. Bunch of trouble in all of them, more like drug stores than residences

Location hidden

#3 Feb 26, 2011
well i need something very badly . do you know names of any of the places. we are quite people hardly home and dont talk too anyone or bother anyone..please post if you know names of places so i can get the numbers..thanks,
if thats so

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2011
Well I. Would not move in any in giles county, peterstown area, move to another town, been in your shoes and that's what I had to do, 0-6 was any good!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2011
if thats so wrote:
Well I. Would not move in any in giles county, peterstown area, move to another town, been in your shoes and that's what I had to do, 0-6 was any good!
yea i know thats why im trying too find place now.
lmfao

Princeton, WV

#7 Feb 27, 2011
well there is mullins trailer park he always has trailers for rent and look in the phone book under gary or kim mullins....there is also one in peterstown i think a guy named paul moody owns it
lmfao

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 27, 2011
o yea and chimney ridge in peterstown
if thats so

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2011
I lived in all of those and well if it was not the owners di*king you around its the people you live next to having traffic all hours of the day, drugs and abuse is in all of these move to greenbrier county or montgomery county better school system too for your kids

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2011
lmfao wrote:
o yea and chimney ridge in peterstown
who owns chimney ridge in peterstown and where is it located.?

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2011
anybody know of any trailer parks in narrows va or rich creek va...
if thats so

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2011
The location in next to the elementary school in peterstown. The number is there out front with the name, like a drill Sargent for land lords. She/he comes in and inspected everything weekly like w parole officer.
for sure

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2011
There is one off of market road in rich creek, longview circle. Its really nice and quiet. No 24 hour police needed
My own take

Princeton, WV

#14 Feb 27, 2011
check with cook construction....they usually have some places to rent in Narrows that are decent places and not that expensive either..
place to rent

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Jul 21, 2014
Need a number to call to check on renting here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J christian 13 min just wondering 1
Llllll 31 min husband 3
Josh Smith 7 hr lol 7
Just wondering 11 hr Been there done that 2
David Stump 21 hr Felicia Ganoe 16
Come back...B2M Thu He knows 1
Cock Size (Dec '10) Wed just my opion 33

Narrows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance