BIG FAT LIER!
abc

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Nov 20, 2010
I heard he murdered someone, but they cant prove it
EWwww

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 20, 2010
He is ugly and no body wants his fat ass. i hurd he spent time in jail for credit card fraud then i hurd he got out and stole this guys credit card and then murdered him.
Giles co Myth Buster

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2010
Eventually he will get it for the job in Pulaski. Chris Tiller & Mike Martin will go down with him. Just a matter of time..... Chris will rat him out to save his skinny ass, Like he does with all his so called druggy buddies....
Mary

Newport, VA

#6 Nov 23, 2010
if you do the crime, you do the time...
Giles Bitch

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 24, 2010
It helps if any of them actually did it. Which they didn't. Their were questions about weiss. But they can't proof it, they don't have enough evidence. so he probably didn't do it. And Chris and Martin have nothing to do with this. your not talking about a petty crime, your talking about someones murder. So i would watch your slandering ass before you get in trouble yourself.
Nrslover

United States

#8 Mar 9, 2012
What happened to him? Anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Supporters (Aug '16) 11 min Trumpster 35
Teri Eppling (Jun '14) 15 hr Andrea 7
Circuit court clerk 15 hr Brownie 6
Sierra d shrader preggers 16 hr Damm 7
Mary fariss Sun Mylo biggz 11
Guess what? Sun hahahaha 1
lists of rats Sat Bryan 7

Narrows Jobs

Personal Finance

Narrows Mortgages