who is Brittany Smith
who is

Peterstown, WV

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I cant think of her face? I know the name.
Brittany Smith

Baltimore, MD

#2 Feb 11, 2013
who is wrote:
I cant think of her face? I know the name.
its me lol why are ppl askin who I am on topixs..? why don't ppl just facebook me or something if they wanna no who I am..?
moo

Peterstown, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2013
shes a cow
amused

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2013
moo wrote:
shes a cow
LMFAO
shes beautiful

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2013
i dont know her but shes not a cow shes very beautiful
moo

Peterstown, WV

#6 Feb 25, 2013
a beautiful cow then
What a world

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Is this the girl that has a skinny pic on fb but really is a fat? Bf sells?
brittany

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Haha y'all really have no life to get on topix n talk about how chunky i am.. apparently i no I've gained weight i don't need to be told. Either your some guy talkin crap bc i never gave you the time of day or a girl hatin bc Im chunckier then you, but way prettier then you and probably still got a guy that you couldn't. if you don't like me or how i look, then don't talk or look at me, much less think about me and get on here and write about me. Why waist your time. And i don't think it matters who my bf is, but you should learn how to spell. if your goin to insult me you should atleast spell things correctly. And thank you to whoever said, i was beautiful, that was sweet. I have a good job making good money, a good carrer with a good future, a good personality and Im pretty. so i think if my weight is my only problem Im doin pretty good then. maybe u should figure out what's wrong with u and fix it and not worry about anyone else. also, maybe u shouldn't be pusses n talk crap n hiding under a stupid name maybe u should use ur real one.
Spell

Peterstown, WV

#9 Feb 26, 2013
brittany wrote:
Haha y'all really have no life to get on topix n talk about how chunky i am.. apparently i no I've gained weight i don't need to be told. Either your some guy talkin crap bc i never gave you the time of day or a girl hatin bc Im chunckier then you, but way prettier then you and probably still got a guy that you couldn't. if you don't like me or how i look, then don't talk or look at me, much less think about me and get on here and write about me. Why waist your time. And i don't think it matters who my bf is, but you should learn how to spell. if your goin to insult me you should atleast spell things correctly. And thank you to whoever said, i was beautiful, that was sweet. I have a good job making good money, a good carrer with a good future, a good personality and Im pretty. so i think if my weight is my only problem Im doin pretty good then. maybe u should figure out what's wrong with u and fix it and not worry about anyone else. also, maybe u shouldn't be pusses n talk crap n hiding under a stupid name maybe u should use ur real one.
You need to learn to spell its waste not waist, career not carrer And your a nurse lmao at you.
brittany

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Spell wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn to spell its waste not waist, career not carrer And your a nurse lmao at you.
exactly Im a nurse not an English teacher n i have autocorrect on my phone which changes half my words but again why are u worried about it
I got your man

Norwalk, CT

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Well u pointed out someone elses errors, so why are you worried about it!
Brittany Smith

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 27, 2013
I got your man wrote:
Well u pointed out someone elses errors, so why are you worried about it!
well that's a dumb question lol because someone is insulting me and bringing my bf into it and trying to say something about him on here.. so that's why im worried about it
Curious

Roanoke, VA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
"I have a good job making good money, a good carrer with a good future........"

Working at Wades?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Thompson 3 hr Trina 39
Crushed pills in coffee 7 hr Shaggy 3
You may have some people fooled 7 hr ummmmmm 3
Pembroke Drug Problem 19 hr Anonymous 6
Girl tht lives at Gateway nikki Aug 22 anonymous 5
Heather Amos Is An Idiot Aug 20 Wondering 5
Austin Wayne williams (Dec '15) Aug 19 I know 5

Narrows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance