Peterstown, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2010
anyone know him

Bluefield, WV

#2 Oct 4, 2010

I do know that this site is horrible. It allows people to talk about others like the 411 stated, behind a computer screen instead of confronting the person, or even someone else. Its a site that trys to ruien peoples lives, and do you know the effects of bullying,slander,and bad MISJUDGEMENT, and even if its the truth, there is no need to put it to the publics attention. its a social site where people start bad rumors, drama, and try to hurt others and everyone knows that.. I personally DO NOT get what people get out of trying to make peoples lives a living hell? Do they think that its suppose to be fun to do such?
Zech 8:17
"Also let none of you devise evil in your heart against another, and do not love perjury; for all these are what I hate,' declares the LORD. "
for those who do not understand this it says do not let evil into your heart for anyone or against anyone and do not love FALSE STATEMENTS or false accusations(meaning do not get wrapped up in this horrible drama and start getting addicted to this site and getting on just to post gossip , and untrue or slander about others) Because the LORD does not want us as the human race to be like this.
So can you tell me why you get on this site, and start slander, gossip, or even post true or untrue topics on here? why is it anyones concern about who went where, who did what, whos cheating who? Why are we letting our town be laughed at by other towns because we have so much DRAMA affiliated with us. But yet, because we dont have to put our names, we think its cool?..You may not want to answer to me, but there is a higher power, a greater person, and a Lord you will answer to in the end. Other than that, have a nice day & God bless you all, I hope you can overcome this battle that you are fighting with evil, and realize what you are doing .

A True story:
a 16 year old girl, who was bullied daily at school because of her looks , being over weight...Was bullied daily. things were posted and posted on several social networks about her and she was severely depressed. She hated school, she hated going outside, she began to think everyone was out to get her. She than thought her life was meaningless, and took her own life. This is the outcome of a 16 year old being bullied. Yes adults are more mature, and know more however wehn your told over and over you cant, you believe you cant. When you are told your fat, you believe your fat, when you are constantly called trash, or anyother names, and everyone in the social network in america can see its about you on a public site, and you get a feeling that EVERYONE is out to getyou because of people being immature and drama related,than you tell me what will happen to these people who get the aftermath of this site? tell me what will happen to people if this site continues?tell me why this site is allowed?this is a social network that helps the person allow to bully someone else with out the person knowning who they are....sad but true....
I agree

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2010
factseeker,you said it all,I hope people take time to read this before making negative comments.God Bless you

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2010
yeah, he works in narrows foodtime in the evenings. He is my neighbor.

Since: Mar 09

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2010
one of the kindest guys you'll meet. always happy and smiling. his whole family is like that.

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Yes... I know him and his entire family. I have my entire life. What would you like to know?
fe ganoe

Pearisburg, VA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
he is a good person he is a family friend

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Rickie masters
fe ganoe

Pearisburg, VA

#9 Feb 17, 2013

Princeton, WV

#10 Mar 19, 2013
He is an amazing person wld help anyone. Friend of our family for over 20 yrs we think the world of him. And to whoever posted about the neg Up above I agree totally God bless you for writing that

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Sweet guy...leave it alone people.
fe ganoe

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Rickie is one of the few good people in narrows I know he has been a family for years he was also one of my moms friends before she died

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indictments 4 hr who cares2015 5
Trump Supporters 6 hr Hmmmm 11
Looking 11 hr Wow 1
rowboat Sun JJJ6895 3
Girl at grants Oct 20 Friends of educa... 7
Austin Wayne williams (Dec '15) Oct 20 I know 9
Fat people on locust street Oct 20 Ginger Jo like to... 4

Narrows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance