Pembroke, VA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
any one
it is what it is

Princeton, WV

#2 Feb 13, 2013
well wrote:
any one
tommy white is a fat piece of shit, actually shit is better then him.He will rob you blind. He will sleep with anything including men and animals for drugs. He goes though knee pads every day.
He has genital herpes. I know cause the girl he is sleeping with is pamela lafon which is married to rick lafon called me crying saying he caught it from his wife from her sleeping with tommy. so now you know just a little about tommy white. Be aware and stay away unless you want sex from a fat piece of shit that has genital herpes and like to be robbed or your a drug addict.
bahabaha

Newport, VA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
sounds like a piece of shit. pam combs lafon sounds lie a piece of shit too. tries to play all innocent and lies to everyone including her kids. tries to make herself look good by blaming others for things she does. maybe two pieces of shit deserve each other
shame

Newport, VA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
its not because of her being nice looking for sure, shes a easy piece
Pathetic people

Glen Allen, VA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Pam is a beautiful person inside and outside stop talking stupid crap about her sounds like you all have boring life's with no one who shows you love and attention so this is what you do trash others trying to make yourselfs look good but wrong your looking very jealous and idiotic and embarrassing. Do something with your life's and stay the crap out of others and you will find you will be doing good. If you have the knowledge to do so.
funny

Newport, VA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
you must not know the real her then. plays all sweet and innocent but believe me shes not. tommy white is a piece of work with a record. been in crime times a few times. she isnt as sweet as you thing. she puts on a great act and is a very good liar
Get off your high horse

Richmond, VA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
funny wrote:
you must not know the real her then. plays all sweet and innocent but believe me shes not. tommy white is a piece of work with a record. been in crime times a few times. she isnt as sweet as you thing. she puts on a great act and is a very good liar
she is a great person a great friend a great parent and a great wife and you can keep talking all the trash you want and let your jealousy consume you. Who cares about what she is doing in her life as long as she's happy that's all that matters you should worry about yourself cause I'm sure your far from perfect yourself. There's plenty of people who have a shady past but they can change with help.
funny

Newport, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
you consider her a good wife cheating with the likes of tommy white..supposedly getting genital herpes..yeah greaat person
Your cracked

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
funny wrote:
you consider her a good wife cheating with the likes of tommy white..supposedly getting genital herpes..yeah greaat person
you have no proof "supposedly" is a deep big word assumptions is all it is and your making yourself sound more stupid more jealous and envious by the second so just stop this conversation of discussion is pathetic meaningless same as you are. Stop with the drama get you a life.
funny

Newport, VA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
think what you like but she is a liar, cheat and i have a great life. too bad she doesnt
Way it is

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Feb 15, 2013
funny wrote:
think what you like but she is a liar, cheat and i have a great life. too bad she doesnt
if you have a great life then live it and tend to your buisness and stop with the drama. Who cares about what she does or don't do it's none of your buisness.
haha

Newport, VA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
are the two scum bags still together. sound like two that deserves each other
Meaningless

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
haha wrote:
are the two scum bags still together. sound like two that deserves each other
why do you care? Jealous? And your lower than a scum bag there's no classification of what to call you. Laughing at your stupidity and efforts.
haha

Newport, VA

#14 Feb 19, 2013
i really don;t care. i think its funny that she's so stupid to be with the likes of him. nasty is as nasty does though; and she is nasty. and i am laughing just as much as you at your stupidity
Get a life

Fredericksburg, VA

#15 Feb 19, 2013
haha wrote:
i really don;t care. i think its funny that she's so stupid to be with the likes of him. nasty is as nasty does though; and she is nasty. and i am laughing just as much as you at your stupidity
well undoubtly you do care or you wouldn't be on here posting stuff and you wouldn't be concerned and sticking your nose where it dont belong. I don't believe anyone asked for you or anyone else's opinion of what others are doing in their life's who they are seeing how they look dress or what they eat etc.. So use some of your free time on correcting your life your issues tending to your buisness and I am sure you will have plenty to keep you busy.
haha

Newport, VA

#16 Feb 20, 2013
i wanted to let everyone know she is not the sweet little innocent thing she acts to be. shes just like her dad, i guess cheating runs in her family
it is what it is

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Pathetic people wrote:
Pam is a beautiful person inside and outside stop talking stupid crap about her sounds like you all have boring life's with no one who shows you love and attention so this is what you do trash others trying to make yourselfs look good but wrong your looking very jealous and idiotic and embarrassing. Do something with your life's and stay the crap out of others and you will find you will be doing good. If you have the knowledge to do so.
Were is she a beautiful person at? She is fat,sticks,disgusting & is a pervert. She screws Tommy White up the butt with a dildo. She pretends 2 be a aide which is just glorified butt wipper & she sucks at that. Who ever cheats on there spouse is a piece of crap & 2 give them a disease. Who ever you are you must have no life 2 be on here as well. I have a life a good one at that. I just wanted everyone 2 be aware of the piece of craps that Tommy White & Pam Combs Lafone is. It's pretty funny that everyone on here feels the same way besides you. They are crappy people so deal with it cause everyone else on here has. If the truth hurts then stay off of here. Nothing but truth telling on this one.
haha

Newport, VA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
i agree with you it is what it is, pam does a lot of pretending to be something she's not. she can act all innocent and lie after lie comes out every time she opens her mouth. she likes to make her ex out to be the bad guy but she is the nastiest person i have known. wonder if her job knows she is dating a drug head. they might want to watch the patients medication
Peace

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Well is anyone on here perfect? Do any of you have spotless life's without wrongs? I don't think so. Do any of you all want anyone nosing in your life or buisness? Don't think so then why not back off let people live their life's as they see fit we will all answer for what we say and do one day.
Jason Thomas

Rockville, MD

#20 Feb 28, 2013
haha wrote:
i wanted to let everyone know she is not the sweet little innocent thing she acts to be. shes just like her dad, i guess cheating runs in her family. Just like talking shit and bad pussy runs in my family. I'm such a piece of shit.
Thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nose piercing on crooked nose 48 min common sense 2
* Millirons: Misappropriation of $$$ ? * 7 hr lawman 69
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... 13 hr Henry 3
ryan hughes 14 hr Lola este 1
**** State Inspection of Animal Shelter 15 hr Confeddy 10
Lazy people in Giles CO. 22 hr So true 42
Dwayne Archie Sep 1 Mandy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Narrows Mortgages