a Wea re looking for a homea : crowds...

a Wea re looking for a homea : crowds rally against immigration policy in Naples

There are 2 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Jun 30, 2018, titled a Wea re looking for a homea : crowds rally against immigration policy in Naples. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

"There's still hope. It means that this country has a lot of diversity and everyone cares about what's going on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

Cuban Coffee

Ruston, LA

#1 Jul 1, 2018
I would expect to be stopped and refused entry if I walked to a nation's border and tried to come in looking for a better life without going through some official immigration channels.

The media has created an uproar over separation of families and possible child abuse yet the same media folks didn't say much as about 500,000 children died in Iraq because of Bill Clinton's sanctions against Iraq.

I wish all those who wanted to come to America to work and have a better life could just walk right in but it is stupid to allow this to happen.
Dell

Naples, FL

#2 Jul 1, 2018
Cuban Coffee wrote:
I would expect to be stopped and refused entry if I walked to a nation's border and tried to come in looking for a better life without going through some official immigration channels.

The media has created an uproar over separation of families and possible child abuse yet the same media folks didn't say much as about 500,000 children died in Iraq because of Bill Clinton's sanctions against Iraq.

I wish all those who wanted to come to America to work and have a better life could just walk right in but it is stupid to allow this to happen.
Whats wrong with entering legally. Try this in any other country, see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naples Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State ignores SWFL mayors, increases flow from ... 5 hr Prophecy 1
the most boring place on eartj (May '07) 8 hr Wren 106
News Florida's Gulf Coast reels as red tide rolls on Mon Wren 6
News KTIS/Minneapolis Midday Show Host Lisa Barry St... Sep 14 Wren 2
News Naples man survives flesh-eating bacteria from ... Sep 14 Wren 2
News Oprah is turning empowering book 'Love Warrior'... Sep 14 Wren 2
Lost Cat (Oct '15) Oct '15 Mannie 2

Naples Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Naples Park Mortgages