Dr. Sigmund Barow, 65, of Naples, Fla., formerly of Ocean County

DR. SIGMUND BAROW, 65, of Naples, Fla., formerly of OCEAN COUNTY, died Thursday, Oct. Full Story
Kelly-Jean

Clifton, NJ

#1 Oct 26, 2007
the best ever dentist to work for. A wonderful man. May the white light always shine upon him as he follows the path up the mountain to his home. May he always have a smile that is white and beautiful, may he always have courage and strength and may he always have that great sense of humor that he always had in life. I hope he finds the rest of the Morris Canal and fixes the rest of it!! Dr. fix it all. A great man that I will always cherish and hold close in my thoughts and heart. I will never forget him, for he was a great man with great generosity and wisdom. May he find no pain and live forever beyond the great astrrial relm. I with miss him dearly. I have been touched to be in his presence and given the chance to work with him. I wish him a wonderful passage and a great journey. May the spirits of fire, earth, air and water shower him on this voyage and I wish him eternal peace. He is always welcome to me in the spiritual world and if he needs help to cross over I will always offer my assistance, for I was born with a veil and can help him cross should he need it. I will always have an open door for him whereever he may be in the passing over. Blessed be, for you are my friend, mentor, and advisor.
Haud Harem to you wherever you are and may you have a blessed journey crossing over. I will pray for you on Hallows Eve that that you cross into the white light for you have the ability to reach the stars. Always and forever, Kelly
Dad I miss you

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2008
Just a little past your birthday, I your number 1 son wish you peace and rest. You have always been Dad, Stewie, The Big Wheel and other fun names I had for you. I miss your guidence that I would mostly roll my eyes upon completion of your wisdom. I miss the conversations about nothing and the ring of your call.

You and mom brought me into this world, you came back and helped me close out her life. You will always be in my thoughts and tales.

I love you dad- Greg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naples Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is naples full of rich snobs and spoiled br... (Feb '07) 10 min Walter 335
Anything worse than a Smarzzie? (Apr '08) 51 min NWAC 2,421
Steve Colegrove 57 min NWAC 10
Turning back time, Naples officials buy a 1922 ... (Nov '07) 9 hr Cuban Coffee 231
Review: ReHealth Massage Therapy Jan 26 Peter Simmons 4
Tamiami Trail changed the course of Florida his... Jan 24 Peggyd1187 1
the most boring place on eartj (May '07) Jan 18 JustWondering 49
Naples Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Naples People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:47 pm PST