August 23 Florida Primary Election: W...

August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,829 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Rana

West Palm Beach, FL

#2317 Sep 28, 2012
Obama has time for Beyonce and Jay Z, The View and trying to get elected again but doesnt have time to meet with Netanyahu in a crisis. We are told on September 11th the 11th anniversary that the killings of our American Ambassador and others were just sporadic killings based on a movie that has been out for months. Now there is other eveidence that it was AlQueyda. There is now proof that the Ambassador had a journal that he wrote in and he forewarned that there was not enough security there and he was in fear for his life.
Also what about Obama suing the State of Arizona for trying to protect themselves from illegals. Instead of helping Jan Brewer was personally brought into the lawsuit. Why would a president do that?
Rana

West Palm Beach, FL

#2318 Sep 28, 2012
Governor Romney is the best choice of candidates. He has extensive experience running business and making a profit. He turned around the Olympics and understands business.

Yes you will hear he is a harsh businessman. Look at the businesses that Obama had before he ran our government. Oh thats right NONE. He is not competent as a president and has ABsolutely No Business Experience. Romney has Governor Experience and can work with others to put this country back together economically, and every other way.

We are trillions of dollars in debt. Obamas budget was so bad that even the Democrats did not vote for it. If you listen to Rachel Maddow he is a god. Look at the facts.Look at the stock market, loss of income inflation, gas prices, and food is rising. He has No solutions except to blame others.
This is it

Covington, GA

#2320 Sep 28, 2012
Rana wrote:
Governor Romney is the best choice of candidates. He has extensive experience running business and making a profit. He turned around the Olympics and understands business.
Yes you will hear he is a harsh businessman. Look at the businesses that Obama had before he ran our government. Oh thats right NONE. He is not competent as a president and has ABsolutely No Business Experience. Romney has Governor Experience and can work with others to put this country back together economically, and every other way.
We are trillions of dollars in debt. Obamas budget was so bad that even the Democrats did not vote for it. If you listen to Rachel Maddow he is a god. Look at the facts.Look at the stock market, loss of income inflation, gas prices, and food is rising. He has No solutions except to blame others.
Rana I think you maybe experiencing a mental delayed moment!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2321 Sep 28, 2012
Rana wrote:
Governor Romney is the best choice of We are trillions of dollars in debt. Obamas budget was so bad that even the Democrats did not vote for it. If you listen to Rachel Maddow he is a god. Look at the facts.Look at the stock market,
loss of income inflation, gas prices, and food is rising. He has No solutions except to blame others.
Dear Rana; Your comments are false. Opinion tabolids do not for fact make. Try reading books Start with the Nobel Prize winners and work your way down from there. Here is small sample of your many errors. Fiscal Year{ FY } in politics is from October to September. Bush presented Obama with a 9% constricting economy. Bush received a $256 Billion surplus to budget debt from Clinton. So lets take that and subtract what Bush debts were, that he handed over to Obama. Surplus of $256 Billion plus all debts incurred since October 2008 to January 2009 and we come with a 5.6% reduction in debt to GDP. In 3.3 years Obama is at 15.1% to debt of GDP, from a 20.7% increase to debt by Bush and going rapidly down into the abyss.
Stimulus plan to revitalize the middle class produced a beneficial return on investment. We have seen an impressive recovery in the equity markets from Bush’s stock markets lost of 14 years of gains. Markets had retraced the lows back to 1996 in less than 17 months. Greatest lost ,in market value, in our Nations history. Obama’s actions helped restore equity markets post a gain of 105% through April of 2011. During Obama’s first 27 months in office.
Making up most of the losses with gains to the DOW of 17.2%, S&P 500 25.3% and the NASDAQ 31.7%. Compare this to say Reagan first 3.3 years in office Reagan’s gains to ; DOW 6.86%, S&P 500 6.16%, NASDAQ 7.02%. Obama has surpassed most of his predecessors, including Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan!
Stimulus also stopped the decline in corporate profits that started under George W. Bush. Stimulus helped produce an increase of 22% per year in the first two years.
Obama has had the slowest growth in spending of any President in the past 60 years: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Latest up date to Markets; The Fed pledged Thursday to buy $40 billion in mortgage-backed bonds every month from large banks and other dealers in an effort to help free up capital and spur lending. The move is also expected to help push down mortgage rates, already near record lows, to further stimulate the housing market. The central bank said it would continue buying until the unemployment rate, which stood at 8.1 percent in August, decreases significantly.
Wall Street continued to cheer the news. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, which surged more than 206 points after the Fed announcement Thursday -- climbed another 53 points Friday to 13,593, its highest closing since December 2007. Global markets also reacted positively: the Hang Seng index in Hong Kong surged 2.9 percent, the Japanese Nikkei 225 index shot up 1.8 percent, and the British FTSE 100 rose more than 1.6 percent.

Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2322 Sep 28, 2012
Rana wrote:
Please people think long and hard before you vote for Obama again. He has attempted to divide this country economically, socially, by race and now by religion. We are one country who might not agree on everything but we need to be brought together by our president not pitted against one another. Think about the fact that he agreed with Occupy Wallstreet's rebellion and thinks of America as the rich and the poor. We need opportunity and he hasn't created that. He wants to socialize our country which is not why are are such a great country. We are a great country because we offer opportunity for all to succeed if you work hard.
Rana, i don't agree with your thoughts at all....the right has been the divisive ones...they have attacked the middle class and are now, attacking the rest with their 47% claims....Obama has driven this economy outta the ditch, where Bush left it....Obama has brought us into this slow recovery, which is exactly, what this country needed...Actually, Obama is the one that most represents the American dream is still alive....
yo estupido

Tampa, FL

#2323 Sep 28, 2012
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rana; Your comments are false. Opinion tabolids do not for fact make. Try reading books Start with the Nobel Prize winners and work your way down from there. Here is small sample of your many errors. Fiscal Year{ FY } in politics is from October to September. Bush presented Obama with a 9% constricting economy. Bush received a $256 Billion surplus to budget debt from Clinton. So lets take that and subtract what Bush debts were, that he handed over to Obama. Surplus of $256 Billion plus all debts incurred since October 2008 to January 2009 and we come with a 5.6% reduction in debt to GDP. In 3.3 years Obama is at 15.1% to debt of GDP, from a 20.7% increase to debt by Bush and going rapidly down into the abyss.
Stimulus plan to revitalize the middle class produced a beneficial return on investment. We have seen an impressive recovery in the equity markets from Bush’s stock markets lost of 14 years of gains. Markets had retraced the lows back to 1996 in less than 17 months. Greatest lost ,in market value, in our Nations history. Obama’s actions helped restore equity markets post a gain of 105% through April of 2011. During Obama’s first 27 months in office.
Making up most of the losses with gains to the DOW of 17.2%, S&P 500 25.3% and the NASDAQ 31.7%. Compare this to say Reagan first 3.3 years in office Reagan’s gains to ; DOW 6.86%, S&P 500 6.16%, NASDAQ 7.02%. Obama has surpassed most of his predecessors, including Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan!
Stimulus also stopped the decline in corporate profits that started under George W. Bush. Stimulus helped produce an increase of 22% per year in the first two years.
Obama has had the slowest growth in spending of any President in the past 60 years: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Latest up date to Markets; The Fed pledged Thursday to buy $40 billion in mortgage-backed bonds every month from large banks and other dealers in an effort to help free up capital and spur lending. The move is also expected to help push down mortgage rates, already near record lows, to further stimulate the housing market. The central bank said it would continue buying until the unemployment rate, which stood at 8.1 percent in August, decreases significantly.
Wall Street continued to cheer the news. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, which surged more than 206 points after the Fed announcement Thursday -- climbed another 53 points Friday to 13,593, its highest closing since December 2007. Global markets also reacted positively: the Hang Seng index in Hong Kong surged 2.9 percent, the Japanese Nikkei 225 index shot up 1.8 percent, and the British FTSE 100 rose more than 1.6 percent.
bored, nothing to say, so purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hopefully might get something right so purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and then again nadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa
voteer

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2325 Sep 28, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Past Present Future It's over for Mittens! Ha ha ha Gator hater, Fart Vet, Jesse Curl are all Liars! The best shot is this for all E PLURIBUS ENUM out of many we are one!
what do u know about gator haters. how does that have anything to do with the pres. sling out some more of those gator hater words would ya. I am sitting here laughing at your failed attempt to bash the pres. do u need your house cleaned?
go to hell obama

Argyle, FL

#2326 Sep 28, 2012
There's sure a lot of stupid people on here. How did make it this far in life?
its bad

Argyle, FL

#2327 Sep 28, 2012
hes bankrupting the coal industry. what do you obama lovers think is going to happen to the price of energy $ 150.00 light bill think again $500.00 light bill. and what do you think they're going to replace it with,solar panels ?the company obama give 300 million to make solar panels went bankrupt but not before making a large donation to obamas campain. go figure
voteer

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2328 Sep 28, 2012
its bad wrote:
hes bankrupting the coal industry. what do you obama lovers think is going to happen to the price of energy $ 150.00 light bill think again $500.00 light bill. and what do you think they're going to replace it with,solar panels ?the company obama give 300 million to make solar panels went bankrupt but not before making a large donation to obamas campain. go figure
love obama. love obama. is that slow enough for ya
This is it

Covington, GA

#2329 Sep 28, 2012
voteer wrote:
<quoted text>
what do u know about gator haters. how does that have anything to do with the pres. sling out some more of those gator hater words would ya. I am sitting here laughing at your failed attempt to bash the pres. do u need your house cleaned?
Voter you are not even relevant! Lets see *Attention I have an announcement* voter comes on here all late and all! This forum has been taken over for the people and by the people! Voter who is a hoot is so brand new to the point of not being relevant! President Clinton states to all DO THE MATH! Voter did not graduate from high school so he's a bit confuse! So 1+1=2 you are going to turn blue in november!

E pluribus ENUM
voteer

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2330 Sep 28, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter you are not even relevant! Lets see *Attention I have an announcement* voter comes on here all late and all! This forum has been taken over for the people and by the people! Voter who is a hoot is so brand new to the point of not being relevant! President Clinton states to all DO THE MATH! Voter did not graduate from high school so he's a bit confuse! So 1+1=2 you are going to turn blue in november!
E pluribus ENUM
see ya the polls
E-I-E-I-O. YEA U READ IT RIGHT .BY THE WAY MY GENDER IS FEMALE. OK HONEY BUN.... WHO EVER U R i LIKE UR ATTITUDE. I MAY BE A
LITLE WET
BEHIND THE EARS.
This is it

Covington, GA

#2332 Sep 28, 2012
go to hell obama wrote:
There's sure a lot of stupid people on here. How did make it this far in life?
You are far out! E PLURIBUS ENUM

Go blue!
voteer

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2333 Sep 28, 2012
VET wrote:
I'm voting American not to support the democrat republican government. It time to change America back from America the used and the coward back to America the free and the brave. Don't be a goat follower and coward democrat republican puppet.
hmmmm. I will agree with that.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#2334 Sep 28, 2012
yo estupido wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me --------> WERE YOU EVER ELECTED TO ANYTHING?
----------> no YOU LIKE ME ESTUPIDO
I was elected to tell you that 4 years of Obamafailure are devastating the USA.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#2335 Sep 28, 2012
voteer wrote:
<quoted text>
wow....... u gave it your best shot.
daaaahhhhhhhh,daaaaahhhhhhhh.. ......
The only shots heard in Santa Rosa Land were the shots of Obama firing blanks.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#2336 Sep 28, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
Rana I think you maybe experiencing a mental delayed moment!
If she is, it's because she has been subjected to the poisonous Obama snakeoil for 4 years; you, longer and much more poisoned.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#2337 Sep 28, 2012
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rana; Your comments are false. Opinion tabolids do not for fact make. Try reading books Start with the Nobel Prize winners and work your way down from there. Here is small sample of your many errors. Fiscal Year{ FY } in politics is from October to September. Bush presented Obama with a 9% constricting economy. Bush received a $256 Billion surplus to budget debt from Clinton. So lets take that and subtract what Bush debts were, that he handed over to Obama. Surplus of $256 Billion plus all debts incurred since October 2008 to January 2009 and we come with a 5.6% reduction in debt to GDP. In 3.3 years Obama is at 15.1% to debt of GDP, from a 20.7% increase to debt by Bush and going rapidly down into the abyss.
Stimulus plan to revitalize the middle class produced a beneficial return on investment. We have seen an impressive recovery in the equity markets from Bush’s stock markets lost of 14 years of gains. Markets had retraced the lows back to 1996 in less than 17 months. Greatest lost ,in market value, in our Nations history. Obama’s actions helped restore equity markets post a gain of 105% through April of 2011. During Obama’s first 27 months in office.
Making up most of the losses with gains to the DOW of 17.2%, S&P 500 25.3% and the NASDAQ 31.7%. Compare this to say Reagan first 3.3 years in office Reagan’s gains to ; DOW 6.86%, S&P 500 6.16%, NASDAQ 7.02%. Obama has surpassed most of his predecessors, including Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan!
Stimulus also stopped the decline in corporate profits that started under George W. Bush. Stimulus helped produce an increase of 22% per year in the first two years.
Obama has had the slowest growth in spending of any President in the past 60 years: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Latest up date to Markets; The Fed pledged Thursday to buy $40 billion in mortgage-backed bonds every month from large banks and other dealers in an effort to help free up capital and spur lending. The move is also expected to help push down mortgage rates, already near record lows, to further stimulate the housing market. The central bank said it would continue buying until the unemployment rate, which stood at 8.1 percent in August, decreases significantly.
Wall Street continued to cheer the news. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, which surged more than 206 points after the Fed announcement Thursday -- climbed another 53 points Friday to 13,593, its highest closing since December 2007. Global markets also reacted positively: the Hang Seng index in Hong Kong surged 2.9 percent, the Japanese Nikkei 225 index shot up 1.8 percent, and the British FTSE 100 rose more than 1.6 percent.
Dear Bernardo: Your comments are false, and so are your Obama beliefs.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#2338 Sep 28, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Rana, i don't agree with your thoughts at all....the right has been the divisive ones...they have attacked the middle class and are now, attacking the rest with their 47% claims....Obama has driven this economy outta the ditch, where Bush left it....Obama has brought us into this slow recovery, which is exactly, what this country needed...Actually, Obama is the one that most represents the American dream is still alive....
Obama is the American nightmare...a 4 year nightmare...the hopey-changey fantasy is dead, and so is the divisive Obama's magic wand.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#2339 Sep 28, 2012
voteer wrote:
<quoted text>
what do u know about gator haters. how does that have anything to do with the pres. sling out some more of those gator hater words would ya. I am sitting here laughing at your failed attempt to bash the pres. do u need your house cleaned?
You need to have your brain cleaned if you still think Obama is any good after 4 years of incompetent failure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naples Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelle hampton: stage mom Aug 24 oodles 2
News Man says Starbucks banned him for life Aug 17 Marc 7
Poll Anything worse than a Smarzzie? (Apr '08) Aug 16 Marc 2,451
Cuckolds or Swingers in naples Aug 6 dion_neon 3
Sex clubs in Naples Fl.......Fun things to do..... (May '10) Aug 4 dion_neon 53
Restaurants - Which one is best for ??? Jul '15 Naples Realtor 2
Thinking of moving to Naples (Jul '08) Jul '15 Amanda 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Naples Mortgages