Helicopters over north east Napervill...

Helicopters over north east Naperville 12-11-12

Posted in the Naperville Forum

Vicki Saylor

Lisle, IL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
What are the helicopters searching for this morning. They are going in circles over my neighborhood.
Joe Maro

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Dec 11, 2012
I was on Naper Blvd and all of the sudden Joliets K9 Unit came whipping down Naper in the wrong land of traffic. Theres something major if the K9 from Joliet was enroute. Im thinking bank robbery, missing child, or home invasion with some kind of serious crime like murder.
RoseMarie

Lehigh Acres, FL

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Joe Maro wrote:
I was on Naper Blvd and all of the sudden Joliets K9 Unit came whipping down Naper in the wrong land of traffic. Theres something major if the K9 from Joliet was enroute. Im thinking bank robbery, missing child, or home invasion with some kind of serious crime like murder.
Police in parking lot but will not answer questions.
RoseMarie

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2012
No information given to condo residents and cannot find anything on the tv stations.
RoseMarie

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Looking for subject who might have tried to enter home. Owners told to lock doors and windows
Beth

Wilmette, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Steeple Run Elementary school is on hard lockdown and Kennedy JH is on soft lockdown. Current reports from district say that an armed suspect was seen in the neighborhood of Steeple Run.
Joe Maro

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Mandar

Canton, IL

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Does anyone know the status of the police search?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naperville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alcoholic Anniie Andros 2 hr Len 7
Scott Huber and Anne Andros (Jun '15) 13 hr Another double ba... 13
Singles, STAY AWAY from the DuPage County Fair! 18 hr Zipper Clique 7
Fire at Huber Encampment 19 hr State Farm 5
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc Fri Danielle Castro 64
Naperville trying to BS Jul 20 Smoke Mirrors and BS 6
NASTY NAPERVILLES VICES ALCOHOL DRUGS and SEX Jul 19 What kind of mother 22

Naperville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance