DuPage County, Illinois women are wor...

DuPage County, Illinois women are worst gold diggers on Earth!

Posted in the Naperville Forum

Ex Chicagoan

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jun 16, 2017
Single guys, DON'T even THINK about asking that beautiful woman out on a date sitting across from you, for example, at Potter's in Downtown Naperville or at McQ's Tavern. Had dinner at Hooters of Downer's Grove? In love with your waitress? NEVER, EVER even THINK of even CONSIDERING asking her out on a date!

You WILL get REJECTED!

DuPage County, Illinois women are the absolute most ruthless gold diggers on Earth! You want to ask out a beautiful woman, especially like the ones you see at Hooters or Tilted Kilt, you better be a multibillionaire! For a residence, you better have a CASTLE!!! And I mean at least 5 stories or taller with a footprint as big as that of the New York Public Library. It better have golden pointed towers on top and be complete with high ceilings, private decks, a home theater, indoor jacuzzis, a game room, a tennis court, an exercise room, an elevator, a bowling alley, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tubs, a waterfall, a miniature golf course, a glass atrium complete with tropical foliage plants, a bar, a Disco party room, a 5-car garage large enough to fit a locomotive, and a banquet room.

In addition to that, you also better have;

-A luxury RV with party and space themed lighting.

-A supreme luxury stretch limousine with party and space themed lighting and a spacious interior.

-A sleek, shiny new super souped up luxury sports car, the most expensive one on the market. And it better have either deep, rich gold paint with silver trim or iridescent paint with gold trim, and also be complete with gold interiors, rear view cameras, remote control doors and windows, V-28 engine, retractable sunroof, doors that raise up in the air, top speed of 400 miles an hour, capable of zero to 200 in 4 seconds or less, and it better be capable of lifting at least 25 feet off the road when going over a bridge!

-A superyacht cabin cruiser. Half the size of the Costa Concordia or bigger, gold or iridescent paint with silver or gold trim, complete with a Disco room, a glass bottom, jet propulsion, capable of 30 knots or faster, and King size beds.

-Multibillion dollar bank account, enough to take her around the world in a minute's notice.

Guys, you want to date that cute waitress you had at Hooters or Tilted Kilt, that beautiful woman in your math class at College of DuPage, or that hot chick sitting near you at McQ's, you better really be 105% ready and prepared to give her every single super luxury in the WORLD on a sparkling gold platter!
dave f

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Jun 16, 2017
You're looking for love in all the wrong places mate.
VW Beetle

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jun 16, 2017
Ex Chicagoan wrote:
DuPage County, Illinois women are the absolute most ruthless gold diggers on Earth!
You have to go to Cook County; Palos Heights to be exact. I used to "score" every weekend with Sts P and P's mother at Gametime Sports Bar on127th Street. The place was so noisy that she would go outside, in the parking lot, to give me a BJ. Luckily for her I had a luxury RV with party and space themed lighting.

Sts P and P's mother was the "house hooker" at that place. I haven't seen her since the bar got shut down & re-opened under new ownership. It's now called X's & O's Sports Lounge. I went in there a couple of times but she wasn't there. I heard she's working some dive bar in Cicero.

VW (o\_!_/o)
VW Beetle

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jun 16, 2017
VW Beetle wrote:
<quoted text>You have to go to Cook County; Palos Heights to be exact. I used to "score" every weekend with Sts P and P's mother at Gametime Sports Bar on127th Street. The place was so noisy that she would go outside, in the parking lot, to give me a BJ. Luckily for her I had a luxury RV with party and space themed lighting.

Sts P and P's mother was the "house hooker" at that place. I haven't seen her since the bar got shut down & re-opened under new ownership. It's now called X's & O's Sports Lounge. I went in there a couple of times but she wasn't there. I heard she's working some dive bar in Cicero.

VW (o\_!_/o)
Is that true "65 is your IQ"? You go to those dive bars in Cicero, don't you? Isn't Sts P and P's mother working one of them? I heard it might be Club 30 near Austin & Roosevelt.

VW (o\_!_/o)
dave f

Wheaton, IL

#6 Jun 18, 2017
My wife is from Cook County and we live in Wheaton, but the fact that you're choosing to stereotype an entire county over a few bad experiences with the opposite gender is asinine.

First of all, you're trying to pick up Hooters girls? OF COURSE they're going to reject you. They get hit on by every other dude that comes into Hooters and sometimes treated even worse.

Maybe the problem is you, and not the women you run into.
Unholy f-er

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Jun 24, 2017
I always imagined myself licking BBQ sauce slathered onto a chubby suburban slutz ass. Maybe I should launch a product dubbed "BBW sauce" for us lovers of all things pork. Worth a fortune.
Dating advisory

Cicero, IL

#8 Jul 16, 2017
dave f wrote:
You're looking for love in all the wrong places mate.
The ENTIRE STATE OF ILLINOIS is the wrong place for a man to find love! In fact, there technically ARE NO single women in Cook, DuPage, Lake, Kane, DeKalb, Will, and McHenry counties. Inner city Chicago proper is an all out war zone with those horrible, vicious, lethal, cop killer flash mobs with AK-47s. Chicago's River North area is LOADED with THOUSANDS of shootings, including drive-by shootings, every single DAY! The only place in North America that is worse than River North is East St. Louis. And many suburban women, including from DuPage County, are flocking into the inner city, including River North, and hooking up with those lethal cop killers who get their 8 and 9 figure incomes, their big souped up luxury vehicles, and all else, through crime and illegal drugs. Merely approaching within less than 60 FEET of a woman, for example, on Chicago's Oak Street Beach is as likely to get a single guy blasted to shreds by fifty AK-47s as beating a hornet's nest is likely to get a person swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets.
Dating advisory

Cicero, IL

#9 Jul 16, 2017
dave f wrote:
My wife is from Cook County and we live in Wheaton, but the fact that you're choosing to stereotype an entire county over a few bad experiences with the opposite gender is asinine.

First of all, you're trying to pick up Hooters girls? OF COURSE they're going to reject you. They get hit on by every other dude that comes into Hooters and sometimes treated even worse.

Maybe the problem is you, and not the women you run into.
All because I don't have a sleek, shiny brand new luxury sports car, a mega mansion on 75 acres of land, a multibillion dollar superyacht, just like typical Illinoisans to say that any man who makes less than even a 12 figure income and works less than even 120 hours a week is a lowlife that belongs in the electric chair.
Brugh

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2017
Dating advisory wrote:
<quoted text>

The ENTIRE STATE OF ILLINOIS is the wrong place for a man to find love! In fact, there technically ARE NO single women in Cook, DuPage, Lake, Kane, DeKalb, Will, and McHenry counties. Inner city Chicago proper is an all out war zone with those horrible, vicious, lethal, cop killer flash mobs with AK-47s. Chicago's River North area is LOADED with THOUSANDS of shootings, including drive-by shootings, every single DAY! The only place in North America that is worse than River North is East St. Louis. And many suburban women, including from DuPage County, are flocking into the inner city, including River North, and hooking up with those lethal cop killers who get their 8 and 9 figure incomes, their big souped up luxury vehicles, and all else, through crime and illegal drugs. Merely approaching within less than 60 FEET of a woman, for example, on Chicago's Oak Street Beach is as likely to get a single guy blasted to shreds by fifty AK-47s as beating a hornet's nest is likely to get a person swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets.
Bro do you say anything new? Get a life.
Mister Date

Cicero, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2017
VW Beetle wrote:
<quoted text>You have to go to Cook County; Palos Heights to be exact. I used to "score" every weekend with Sts P and P's mother at Gametime Sports Bar on127th Street. The place was so noisy that she would go outside, in the parking lot, to give me a BJ. Luckily for her I had a luxury RV with party and space themed lighting.

VW (o\_!_/o)
Palos Heights is no better. People move around the state all the time. And Illinois bars are nothing but useless trash. The only thing you will ever find at an Illinois bar or tavern is a bone dry social desert. Toxic, hateful, spoiled, and totally unapproachable women, women who are with vicious, lethal, and violent boyfriends who will shoot you if you approach within less than 55 feet of his girlfriend, rowdy people who start fights and brawls, you are far better off just GETTING OUT of Illinois!
Brotown

Chatham, IL

#12 Jul 18, 2017
Mister Date wrote:
<quoted text>

Palos Heights is no better. People move around the state all the time. And Illinois bars are nothing but useless trash. The only thing you will ever find at an Illinois bar or tavern is a bone dry social desert. Toxic, hateful, spoiled, and totally unapproachable women, women who are with vicious, lethal, and violent boyfriends who will shoot you if you approach within less than 55 feet of his girlfriend, rowdy people who start fights and brawls, you are far better off just GETTING OUT of Illinois!
Hey dumbazz why don't YOU find a better state or use an online dating service? Or if you are sooo afraid of other chicks's bf's why don't YOU man up, grow a pair, and approach them?
relentless hound

Chatham, IL

#13 Jul 19, 2017
Brotown wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey dumbazz why don't YOU find a better state or use an online dating service? Or if you are sooo afraid of other chicks's bf's why don't YOU man up, grow a pair, and approach them?
If he grows a pair. If loser McGee here is right about the competition, at least there's one less moron in the world.*click BANG!
Happyabroad

Cicero, IL

#14 Aug 7, 2018
dave f wrote:
In America, there are over 1,000 single men to every ONE single woman! That means over 99.9 percent of American men will remain permanently single unless they get out of the United States of America! And to the OP, what you are describing is actually nationwide and part of American culture. American women are spoiled and rotten. They want endless luxury, so they will always go only for the highest bidder.
dave f

Aurora, IL

#15 Aug 13, 2018
Happyabroad wrote:
<quoted text>

In America, there are over 1,000 single men to every ONE single woman! That means over 99.9 percent of American men will remain permanently single unless they get out of the United States of America! And to the OP, what you are describing is actually nationwide and part of American culture. American women are spoiled and rotten. They want endless luxury, so they will always go only for the highest bidder.
No, just no.

That's not true. There's plenty of women out there. I found that woman at 28, and married at 30.

If you're trying to pick up Hooters waitresses, you're not going to end well.

If you're having trouble finding someone, it's on you. Try to fix your faults, and if you can't find someone, take a look and see if you're doing something that you can do different.

That's what I did. I was dating shiftless women with no job or future and I found a slightly older woman with career aspirations.

Or you can sit and whine on the internet.

Your call.
dave f

Aurora, IL

#16 Aug 13, 2018
Dating advisory wrote:
<quoted text>

By that logic, I should be dead.

I drove for PostMates for a month, in a 1994 Mercury Tracer, all over the city, working all kinds of hours, and I didn't get shot.

I am in Lakeview at least every two months to see a doctor. I'm still here.

I went to the Foo Fighters show at Wrigley a couple weeks ago, didn't get lit up.

I must be doing it wrong.
Happyabroad

Cicero, IL

#17 Aug 13, 2018
dave f wrote:
<quoted text>

If you're having trouble finding someone, it's on you. Try to fix your faults, and if you can't find someone, take a look and see if you're doing something that you can do different.

Your call.
Like only rapists, sex predators, serial killers, etc would have trouble getting dates in Illinois, and this is typical of someone who says that any man who fails to get a date with a waitress from the Hooters of Downers Grove needs to be immediately even taken down by an RPG/missile attack and an immediate nationwide emergency immediately declared exactly because a man failed to get a date with a waitress from Hooters of Downers Grove or a College of DuPage Track & Field athlete.

Guys, you want to find a woman in Northern Illinois, you better be a multiMILLIONAIRE!!! You better have the loudest, fastest, most expensive souped up luxury sports car. It better have scissor doors, iridescent paint with gold trim and gold sparkle. It better have luxury reclining velvet seats. It better go from zero to 100 miles an hour in no more than 5 seconds, and it better be capable of lifting off the road when going over a bridge.

And you better have a huge, sprawling, luxury McMansion; you better be able to EASILY afford either Chicago's north suburb of Winnetka or the Oak Brook neighborhood of Hunter Trails. And that McMansion better have a heated indoor swimming pool, a waterfall, a couple hot tubs and Jacuzzis, a tennis court, a glass atrium, a game room, an exercise room, you name it.

You also better have a luxury yacht on Lake Michigan, too! It better be complete with an engine and sails, a kitchen, a restroom, luxury bedrooms, air conditioning, heating, radio, and television.

Guys, you don't have ALL of the above, sorry, but you will NEVER get a date with an Illinois woman, especially a DuPage County woman! Unless you go for one who is 400 pounds or heavier and looks like Jabba the Hutt.
dave f

Downers Grove, IL

#18 Tuesday Aug 21
Happyabroad wrote:
<quoted text>
and this is typical of someone who says that any man who fails to get a date with a waitress from the Hooters of Downers Grove needs to be immediately even taken down by an RPG/missile attack and an immediate nationwide emergency immediately declared exactly because a man failed to get a date with a waitress from Hooters of Downers Grove or a College of DuPage Track & Field athlete.
Where did I say that?

I didn't.

I said if you're complaining about not being able to get laid, it's not the fault of the rest of the world.

Let me say this again...you're probably getting rejected for a reason...and that reason can likely be found by looking in a mirror.

Regurgitating the same nonsense doesn't make it true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naperville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oytf (Aug '09) 4 hr TRUTH 19
News New Oswego shop brings back the old-fashioned c... 4 hr Taylynn 1
Meridith Schmitt 6 hr Mad Dog Jack 14
Night life near Glen Ellyn (Sep '11) 7 hr dave f 22
Bad Veterinarian-Steve Borowiak (Oct '16) Tue dave f 9
MAUREEN BRINKMAN teacher at COLLEGE OF DUPAGE (Aug '13) Tue dave f 3
Meridith Schmitt Sep 14 Michy 2

Naperville Jobs

Personal Finance

Naperville Mortgages