by wendys/ 55 police all over

by wendys/ 55 police all over

Posted in the Naperville Forum

just me

Romeoville, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2012
what is going on by wendys by the viadock to 55 ?
trojan coach

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2012
an older male (40-50 yrs old ) was found lying on the ground between wendy's and shell (local homeless man ) unconscious and unresponsive . he was found by a patron who had stoped to get dinner.
sister

Romeoville, IL

#3 Sep 20, 2012
trojan coach wrote:
an older male (40-50 yrs old ) was found lying on the ground between wendy's and shell (local homeless man ) unconscious and unresponsive . he was found by a patron who had stoped to get dinner.
He was not 40-50 He was 28 and a brother father and son and was loved very much.
meh

Romeoville, IL

#4 Sep 21, 2012
What town was this?
me

Peru, IL

#5 Sep 22, 2012
sister wrote:
<quoted text>He was not 40-50 He was 28 and a brother father and son and was loved very much.
then maybe you should have taken more thought and care with his life if you loved him so much you wouldn't have allowed him to be homeless.
Yup

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Homeless and a drunk hype.
Bestie

Romeoville, IL

#7 Sep 23, 2012
To me & Yup,

You DO NOT know the story or circumstances so you have no romm to judge anyone. You have no idea what help was given or what was done. Ignorance is bliss so both of you MUST be extremely blissful due to your levels of ignorance! I am disgusted by the lack of compassion people have with no knowledge of a situation, just some tidbits that are read on a screen. This is why "relaity" TV is so popular and the drama is the main thing that is shown. Get a life of your own and stop judging other people!
Bestie

Romeoville, IL

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Yup wrote:
Bestie. I'm not judging anyone and I'm sure there's much more to the story. But the simple facts are the end days of his life were spent drinking, commiting petty thefts and heroin usage. It's a shame anyone's life deteriorates to this level. Thank god the Northridge house is finally done, but now we have a bunch of homeless addicts walking around now which isn't great.
How do you know what your assuming is true? Were you there with him? I know most of what happened that night, but it is not my story to share. I will leave you with this thought; if it was your loved one that this happened to, under what ever circumstances, would you want someone, especially considering the person saying it probably does not know the people their talking about, to bad mouth the recently deceased? Personally no matter what the case I have respect for the dead and grieving and keep my opinion to myself or speak it, not post it on a public forum for the world to see. This would include the grieving family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naperville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Szluka still a cop? 4 hr Flyboy 1
naperville you have a serious alcohol problem (Dec '15) 10 hr Drunks reproduce ... 27
Just like they got Carley Naperville PD is gonn... 23 hr Pity they have no... 4
Where is Esquire Sat Keep drinking 6
Potters Place downtown Jun 23 Mike the Musket 2
naperville ranked third most successful city Jun 23 Benny 2
Mitchum is tanking VVSD Jun 22 Drew Peterson 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Naperville Mortgages