What "discipline" is legal for parent...

What "discipline" is legal for parents to inflict on a 14 yo boy?

Posted in the Napavine Forum

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1 Jul 26, 2012
We have a 14yo boy who has been truant most of the school year last year. He behaves in threatening manners to his Mother, both physically and verbally. He has recently taken up smoking and is trying to "get away" with smoking around the house.

My temptation is to let my "inner psycho" out for some air while I have a talk with this young man.

Exactly what can I do and not do to avoid being charged with domestic violence? I want this behavior to stop, I think relying on the authorities has been ineffective. But I fear they will not so "ineffective" with me.

Some informed advice would be very appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napavine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hammock Gets 50 Years (Mar '08) Jul '16 Cameron 15
Robyn Kohler (Apr '12) Apr '12 Everyrose 1
News It's Lawler, Kostick, Lund and Bozarth in Early... (Mar '08) Mar '12 Ron Joe Gleason 2... 5
News State restricts Napavine rest homes (Nov '09) Dec '09 Marilyn Ashley 2
News Church News (Oct '08) Oct '08 Kittyrin Meow 1
News Kickstand Restaurant Opens in Napavine (Jun '08) Sep '08 Jim_and_Donna_Wilson 3
News Police Search for Source of Prescription Medica... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Angel 2

Napavine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Napavine Mortgages