Burkey rips Gomes on her comment conc...

Burkey rips Gomes on her comment concerning his mother. She insults him again!

Posted in the Napa Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Burkey Worel spoke at the second public forum at the 7/9/13 Vallejo City Council meeting and specifically referred to and took offense to Council Member Stephanie Gomes arrogant, impulsive temper fed, inappropriate remark at a June 2013 council meeting where she made a derogatory comment about Mr. Worel's mother not teaching him any manners. Burkey went on to say what is really rude is how Council members, Gomes, Sampayan and Brown continually talk during the meeting, especially while others are talking. In an abrupt and hostile response, Gomes said she apologized for her remark about Burkey's mother and instead of stoppng there, her bitter, nasty temperament pushed her to say that his mother may have taught him manners but it wasn't her fault he didn't learn any.
I know I speak for many other Vallejoan's who will be jubilant upon this ill mannered pig, Gomes soon to be departure from the Vallejo City Council. Not only has she done nothing positive in her eight years in office, she has been an embarrassing disgrace to Vallejo.
Spamtard

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Burkey Worel spoke at the second public forum at the 7/9/13 Vallejo City Council meeting and specifically referred to and took offense to Council Member Stephanie Gomes arrogant, impulsive temper fed, inappropriate remark at a June 2013 council meeting where she made a derogatory comment about Mr. Worel's mother not teaching him any manners. Burkey went on to say what is really rude is how Council members, Gomes, Sampayan and Brown continually talk during the meeting, especially while others are talking. In an abrupt and hostile response, Gomes said she apologized for her remark about Burkey's mother and instead of stoppng there, her bitter, nasty temperament pushed her to say that his mother may have taught him manners but it wasn't her fault he didn't learn any.
I know I speak for many other Vallejoan's who will be jubilant upon this ill mannered pig, Gomes soon to be departure from the Vallejo City Council. Not only has she done nothing positive in her eight years in office, she has been an embarrassing disgrace to Vallejo.
It only losers like you who see Burkey making any sense. You cant get along with women and commit violence against them. That's why you have contempt for them. You are an embarrassing disgrace to Vallejo
spammy

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
spammy and burkey sould get together for a good old fashioned head waxing , or maby a circle je--k seems they are birds of a feather ... Or perhaps a LOVE concern ,, who will polish the other one's head and wich one will be most red when they have their asses kicked at the next Council meeting ????
Samuel Kurshan

Location hidden

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Let me correct you.

It's only losers like you and your VIB cop hating scum, who do not respect and appreciate Burkey Worel.

I get along well with women who are not the chest thumping hear me roar type and when they roar it comes out as an insignificant squeak. That is the VIB woman defined. I do not respect or get along with them. I mock and make a parody of their hypocrisy. Gomes is the epitome of that type of woman.

You are yet another coward who has to hide behind an alas while unsuccessfully attempting to label and discredit me.

I don't need to hide because I ahve nothing to fear. Especially what losers like you think of me.
Samuel Kurshan

Location hidden

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Wendy pretending to be "spammy" said:

"wich one will be most red when they have their asses kicked at the next Council meeting ????"

Again with the threats Wendy. You need psychiatric help badly.

The only one who is taking a beating is you, right here and right now.
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 10, 2013
No spamtard we only think it will be an event when
your face/but-head goes bright red A total LOST Penis heaad .....
anon

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2013
You know less about penises than you do about Sam Kurshan
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Spamtard how the hell can you say you get along with Women when you CRAP all over them ?? And are a registered Women Abuser .. And convicted of such ??
You have been Convicted of Physicial Abuse on a Woman
and served over 75 Days .. with no--body bailig you out ...Yes in fact You had to serve your term Because
"YOU WHERE GUILTY" So in fact if you ever TOUCH any
of Our Children You will be , TOAST.....
STFU already Wendy

Walnut Creek, CA

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Your brain is toast. Wrong again wendy. Kurshan was never convicted of physical abuse.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#10 Jul 10, 2013
STFU already Wendy wrote:
Your brain is toast. Wrong again wendy. Kurshan was never convicted of physical abuse.
Just because you somehow got the record expunged does not mean it didn't happen tubby.

Vallejo

#11 Jul 10, 2013
You were arrested and charged with spousal abuse and battery, spent 75 days in county because nobody would bail you out, and plea bargained your way out by pleading GUILTY for making terrorist threats. You were sentenced to time served and 2 years probation. You then somehow scammed your way to get the record expunged. Even though its not in the public record now, your rap sheet still shows it Sammy.
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Casper states the truth , spammy we know your "MO" and have researched your criminal history and it is not pretty ... You are a total "POS" and a Criminal Conspiritor of epic failure ... you cant even pull off even an amature JOB !!! You are a total failure
even as a crook !! You are a failure of titanic proportions ... If you wish to be a Crook , at least
do a decent job , not the LIMP and in-effective Pussey that you ARE !! Cmon dude , get some Balls
Your Eunic Game is soooo done .......
watching

Vallejo, CA

#13 Jul 10, 2013
<chuckle> brown and sappy started to gab among themselves just after burkey burned them about it! and this was while fellow member mcconnell had the floor, they just don't give a damn about rules of decorum! with both gomes and brown making snarky comments, the community can see how lucky we are that both these hos are going away as a package. we sure won't miss you marti, get some sleep too.
wendy

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Soo just who is the PIG ? it seems in local politics
that spammy is not "the" Pig but just the lowest of all pigs in fact the pig that wallows in the slop without distinction , just a wallower of the slop , the Canidate that wallowes ...
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#15 Jul 10, 2013
watching wrote:
<chuckle> brown and sappy started to gab among themselves just after burkey burned them about it! and this was while fellow member mcconnell had the floor, they just don't give a damn about rules of decorum! with both gomes and brown making snarky comments, the community can see how lucky we are that both these hos are going away as a package. we sure won't miss you marti, get some sleep too.
"when I leave office,..."-Brown. We can't wait, you are insolent and regard yourself as more significant than you really are. You made a lot of noise before you got elected, talked the talk, did not buy property here to vest yourself in the community, and left because you can't handle it, period.
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#16 Jul 10, 2013
I expect Burky will be back again to point out that after he scolded Gomes, Brown, and Sampayan about showing respect to whoever has the floor, they both made snarky remarks and kept doing it.

Vallejo

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Respect Burky? Burky is about as worthless as Sam is. You want respect Burky? Guess what, you have to give it and earn it.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#18 Jul 10, 2013
FOTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! "i get along well with women..." sammy gets along well with women who are weak, subservient and do exactly as sammy tells them to. that's the kind of women sammy gets along with. otherwise, he's intimidated and frightened of women. look how he freaked and ran when two women tried to serve him papers about his poorly organized, ill advised, failed recall attempt. LOL.
mr jones

South San Francisco, CA

#19 Jul 10, 2013
In Iran they still know how to treat a woman properly. Someone buy Gomes a plane ticket to the middle east. Please!
Casper the lying fool

Mountain View, CA

#20 Jul 10, 2013
Casper is completely wrong about Kurshan's arrest. Kurshan was never charged with any crime involving physical abuse or assault or battery. He was charged with making threats. The California penal code defines this as a "wobbler" which means it can be a misdemeanor or a felony. In the victim's statement in Kurshan's police report, nowhere does she say he was physically violent towards her. Concerning Kurshan's record being expunged, penal code 1203.4 states that upon completion of probation a person's conviction can be dismissed and their record expunged. This is not a scam as Casper calls it. It is a legal right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Napa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo City Council prepares for Orcem hearing 10 min running your mouth 31
News City council names Vallejo a safe haven for imm... 4 hr well I ask you 13
Solano Pride hosts prom event for area's LGBTQ ... 8 hr Hetero 6
Report: Regents Party At University Of Californ... 11 hr college humbug 2
Solano officials take action to restore vocatio... 11 hr college humbug 2
News Pomos seek to create long-needed homeland, casi... (Oct '16) 13 hr VBlutoe467 54
Ann Kennedy: Keep Raley's in Vallejo Sun Old Man River 8

Napa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Napa Mortgages